Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11]

+17
Rasei
minji
piplups
Luxaria
angel★
Kiyoko
lulu
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Ninfia
ezzelin
T3tsuya
deo
high seraph
Cure
Mr. Gerbear
nautilus
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 19]

Cure

Cure

Can you ask questions every phase Gerry? ASK if I sent in the NK. you'll get "no".

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Cure wrote:I'm just really upset because WHAT ARE THE ODDS!!! that you'd ask a question that'd push suspicion on me, at the same time I get stunned by my brother because he KNOWS he can stun me on odd nights, the same time a kill doesn't go though. THis just sounds like straight up framing to me because no one had any ACTUAL evidence to use towards me being mafia and I'm not fucking mafia and I didn't send the NK.

I've been wanting to ask it for a while now actually... It really is a big coincidence.

But like. Why would T3t's role stun only you and only on odd nights? That seems really... odd. And specific.

Ninja'd: No, I can only ask at night. And I'm not sure if I can ask if you sent the NK because unless there's a Town NK, that would give a definite answer as to whether you're mafia or not. Idk even.

Just saying, I'm not even completely convinced that it's you that's maf. It could be T3t.

Cure

Cure

NO I redirect all actions on me to tet on even nights, and tet redirects all actions from himself to me!!! on odd nights. So he'd know he could stun me on an odd numbered night!! which would be the perfect night to frame me.

Cure

Cure

If the answer is YES, it would, but I DIDN'T send the nk! So getting an answer of "no" to that question, doesn't give a definitive answer to my alignment.

Cure

Cure

Okay then don't ask if I sent the NK, ask if I tried to use any actions last night. Or ask if I attempted to target anyone last night. This doesn't say kill. 

I didn't act at ALL last night, so either of these questions should get "no"

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Cure wrote:NO I redirect all actions on me to tet on even nights, and tet redirects all actions from himself to me!!! on odd nights. So he'd know he could stun me on an odd numbered night!! which would be the perfect night to frame me.

Yeah when I saw rollover, it was apparent that only two possibilities could've happened: you sent the NK, or the mafia didn't send in the NK to frame you.

It's a really good time for mafia to frame someone tbqh. With this current ratio, we're getting a bigger chance that the lynch target would be mafia, so why not frame someone, get another townie out.

But hey, from Cure's reaction, either my investigation is correct, OR both Cure and T3t actually are both town and T3t could've been the original frame target? Idk

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Cure wrote:Okay then don't ask if I sent the NK, ask if I tried to use any actions last night. Or ask if I attempted to target anyone last night. This doesn't say kill. 

I didn't act at ALL last night, so either of these questions should get "no"

Well, that's a question for the next night then.

high seraph

high seraph

I'll be legit impressed if T3t corroborates Raie's story about him being able to stun her on odd nights.

If that is true, then this means that there were:

- A stunner that could act every even night.
- A stunner that could act every odd night.
- A jailer.
- A mafia stunner.

I'm saying there were two different town stunners because there have never been 2 stuns on the same phase, and there has been a stun every single phase of the game, except for N1, an odd numbered phase, aka, a phase where T3t should have been able to stun someone, allegedly. I really don't know what's going on here tbh, but I was pretty fucking certain I had figured out who the town stunner was.

actually edit i need to revise this paragraph bc i didn't see one of raie's post. hm. hold on. the rest of this post still works i think

Besides, you say T3t stunned you the previous night. It was N4. An even numbered night, and it targeted minji.

Man none of this makes sense. I'm like 99,9% convinced Raie is mafia tbh.

I mean, the mafia just pulled a gun and tried to shoot Pocha; they're clearly trying desperately to lower our numbers asap. I'm glad it didn't work, although I don't really understand why. But the bottom line is, they definitely did not withhold their kill.

I do like the plan of getting Gerry to ask a question about Raie though. I'm not in a hurry to get her lynched. We can wait until D7, after we are done eliminating Definitely Mafia Member alcasync.

Last edited by h☆gh ser☆ph on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Cure

Cure

Disregarding the theory that my brother IS mafia, if I were mafia myself I'd never send the NK on an odd night when I could be stunned or killed or disrupted in any way. It would just be dumb. So even if I WAS mafia, I wouldn't have sent it last night. Given my role, it wouldn't be smart.

HOWEVER I AM NOT MAFIA AND SOMEONE IS TRYING TO FRAME ME. 8(

Cure

Cure

god I'm not saying tet can choose to stun me on odd numbered nights. I'M SAYING TET IS THE STUNNER. THAT"S HIS ROLE. HE TOLD ME. Unless he LIED TO ME!! But he wouldn't be able to stun me on EVEN nights because he'd just stun himself. HE CAN ONLY STUN ME ON ODD NUMBERED NIGHTS BECAUSE IT WOULDN'T REDIRECT TO HIMSELF. IF SOMEONE ELSE TRIED TO STUN TET LAST NIGHT IT'D REDIRECT TO ME TOO.

If someone tried to stun me on an even numbered night, it'd stun tet instead. I am positive that Doak tried to jail me on N0 and that's what her "IT'S TRUE NO ONE CAN TELL THEM APART" comment was. Because I redirected all actions on me to tet. And DOak was the jailer. 

My comment saying he can only stun me on odd nights isn't that it's Part Of His Role To Stun Me, but that because of our JOINT role, I can only BE stunned on odd nights. and he can only be stunned on even nights

high seraph

high seraph

Cure can redirect any actions targeted at her on even numbered phases onto T3t.

T3t can redirect any actions targeted at him on odd numbered phases onto Cure.

Cure believes that T3t is mafia, and the mafia stunned T3t so that he could redirect it onto Cure and frame her. Or that T3t stunned himself and redirected it, whatever.

This still doesn't work, the mafia stunner is dead.

ninja'd by Cure, THE MAFIA STUNNER IS D E A D

Cure

Cure

HOWEVER I DON'T WANT TO LYNCH MY BROTHER. I DOn'T WANT TO KILL MY BROTHER EVEN IF HE IS MAFIA. I'm okay with lynching alca...

Cure

Cure

LUCAS TET IS A STUNNER

Cure

Cure

TET DIDN'T REDIRECT THE STUN HE JUST FUCKING TARGETED ME AND STUNNED ME OH MY GOD LUCAS HE'S JUST A REGULAR STUNNER THAT STUNNED ME BECAUSE HE COULD STUN ME LAST NIGHT (N5!!!!!!!!) INTEAD OF IT BOUNCING BACK AND STUNNING HIMSELF

high seraph

high seraph

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 2 Themaf11

and T3t is very definitely not the town stunner. not even an odd-night-only stunner. it's impossible, just look at the rollovers. The only possible way the mafia stunner might NOT be dead is if Aeiou was a miller and faked their results on drandahl. Which I don't think happened.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum