Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4]

+10
high seraph
drandahl
Aeiou
Kiyoko
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Luxaria
Doak
Mr. Alice
Kotakia
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 52]

46Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 4 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:31 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Also!

Win condition is mafia is equal to town or greater for 2 phases (due to possible monkey paw shenanigans).

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

47Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 4 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:02 pm

Cure

Cure

hello friends I haven't played two games at once in like two years it's so strange

APPAREMTL:U ROLLOVER IS AT 1PM? /SCROLLS BACK TO PREVIOUS PAGE

g-good bye sammie what phase is it where am i

NOT GOODBYE SAMMIE? THE RATIO DIDn'T CHANGE I AM ALREADYC ONFUSED GUYS HAVE I TURNED INTO LUCAS

48Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 4 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:15 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

sweats what is happen ? ??? ?

this game is so crazy already right off the bat i kinda love it

49Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 4 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:26 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Well, this situation is weird. I mean with the ability to wish for literally anything from the monkey paw... how do we go about processing the rollover? Could whatever has "happened" (quotations because the ratio is 8:3?) to Sammiya be related to her role's drawback?

I wonder if she is able to post despite being "dead", though iirc she's currently either on a plane or getting off a plane, so we might not hear from her for some time.

@ Kotakia: Is it unlimited votes? I would imagine so because there's no indication to the contrary.

50Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 4 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:36 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Luxaria wrote:
I wonder if she is able to post despite being "dead", though iirc she's currently either on a plane or getting off a plane, so we might not hear from her for some time.

Ooh, that's a good point. Things would probs be much clearer if she could say something and clear things up haha wow.

51Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 4 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:22 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Doak wrote:oh what the hell I see we're off to one heck of a start here with 10 players and an 8:3 ratio

We have 11 players:

Player List:
1. Mr. Alice
2. Doak
3. Luxaria
4. Sammiya
5. Tiki
6. Kiyoko
7. Aeiou
8. drandahl
9. high seraph
10. Cure
11. nautilus

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

52Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 4 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:26 pm

Cure

Cure

I think she meant ten players because sammie died yet the ratio didn't change

53Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 4 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:47 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I agree with everyone in that I think that Sammie's actually not d... ead and that her ability might be part of her wish; I think in a previous game she had the ability to spontaneously fake her death as her role, but I don't know if this applies here.

e: re: Lucas' protection: text makes me think an attempt wasn't made on him but I don't think Kotakia can confirm?

54Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 4 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:14 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

na☆til☆s-sensei wrote:e: re: Lucas' protection: text makes me think an attempt wasn't made on him but I don't think Kotakia can confirm?

Huh, my mind mentally filled in "protected from a kill", but I went back to check and you are right.

So, pending commentary from Kotakia notwithstanding, for whatever reason a protect was just announced on Lucas in that case and he might not have been hit? Which would make the attack on Sammiya look more legit... but then the ratio is still 8:3?

55Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 4 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:41 pm

Doak

Doak

I don't know how to feel about the "sammie's not dead" bit yet because hell I dunno there could be someone who counts as two town in the ratio or something? You can have any role you want in this game so that doesn't seem... impossible?

But it's also possible sammie sent in a role that is never taken out of the ratio (and the n0 death was the drawback?) I just DON'T KNOW this game is a great big question mark

Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 4 Iiam

Also yes Kiyoko I did indeed mean living players which as far as we know there are ten of

56Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 4 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:25 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Doak wrote:I don't know how to feel about the "sammie's not dead" bit yet because hell I dunno there could be someone who counts as two town in the ratio or something? You can have any role you want in this game so that doesn't seem... impossible?

If someone counted as two wouldn't that have skewed the original ratio? I would like to hear from Sammiya I think before cast any votes... unless there's any other info to vote off of but I haven't picked up on anything.

I feel like there's too much random going on in this game to think logically lol

57Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 4 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:08 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Huh. I wonder if Sammie CAN talk, being classified as dead...

58Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 4 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:17 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Alternatively, if Sammie voluntarily wants to seem dead, then she's probably not going to speak up regardless. So I say we shouldn't wait on her. I feel like our options are:

NK on Sammie
NK on Lucas
No NK

so... I'm going to proceed under the assumption that one of these things happened, unless anyone has any possible explanations for what happened to the NK.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

59Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 4 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:40 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Unlimited vote changes.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

60Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 4 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:47 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Excellent!

Vote: Tiki the Troll

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum