Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4]

+10
high seraph
drandahl
Aeiou
Kiyoko
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Luxaria
Doak
Mr. Alice
Kotakia
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 52]

406Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 28 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:48 am

Doak

Doak

or the mafia was rerolled entirely

407Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 28 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:52 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

This game is going to be the death of me, omg. My heads hurting worse now.

Could the mafia have framed someone??? Alice seems dead-dead this time around.

I THINK THIS IS THE NIGHT PHASE THOUGH????? I-isn't it? 'sobs

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

408Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 28 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:56 am

Doak

Doak

it is day 4.

there are 3 hours until rollover.

NOBODY HAS VOTED.

vote: Kiyoko

409Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 28 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:58 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

[b]Vote: Kiyoko]/b]

Kiyo did volunteer yesterday. But my phones been acting up again and I have school in a hour so I might not be able to change this later, sorry!

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

410Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 28 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:05 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

keep in mind for mafia to win there will be 2 phases after the mafia = town before mafia technically wins because of monkey paw possibilities.

Vote tally:

Luxaria vs nautilus
Sammiya vs Kiyoko
Doak vs Kiyoko

Kiyoko - II
nautilus - I

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

411Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 28 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:31 am

nautilus

nautilus

Alright. I reread this entire game. I have no fucking idea what is going on but I think that's par for the course for this thing. I'm just glad I don't have a win condition that requires me to tell someone else to sing Backstreet Boys music.

Ahem. To establish some facts:

• The initial use of the paw was to create our roles. The second use of the Paw is to do the following:
    The second can be to revive yourself or another player from the dead if you so choose (but what will happen to you then...?), to kill a player, to change your role, to try and mitigate the negative effects currently ailing you, or anything else you can think of.

So, you know what, no one might have the exact same role that they submitted now. I could use the paw to wish that high seraph's role was a frickin' elephant [not actual wish] and it would probably happen. I actually haven't used my paw this entire game because unlike all of you I don't give into temptation. Death and I are pals, and if I were to die I'd probably be fine with it.

• Speaking of which, to my knowledge nothing in this game has happened because of my role. Unless Kotakia inserted a clause that sacrifices a player for every phase that I'm not paying attention, I actually haven't done anything this entire game, and I'm not actually privy to knowing if anyone's acted on me. My role is pretty plain.

• I submitted two roles and got the second pick. My first pick was vanilla because powers and I don't go together and I am a walking trainwreck, so I'm going to assume that no one has the exact same role. I'm betting that given people's willingness to submit dastard roles, this will probably only apply for people who claim vanilla.

• Was 8:3 always the ratio? Am I just in a waking dream?

Okay, let's do this shit.

1. Mr. Alice
Spoiler:

2. Doak

Spoiler:
3. Luxaria

Spoiler:
4. Sammiya

Spoiler:
5. Tiki

Spoiler:
6. Kiyoko
Spoiler:
7. Aeiou

Spoiler:
8. drandahl

Spoiler:

9. high seraph

Spoiler:

10. Cure

Spoiler:

Roles that may or may not exist, other interesting quotes:

Spoiler:

If timestamps are off or things didn't happen when I noted they happened let me know. Okay this is long so I'll make a second post

412Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 28 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:33 am

nautilus

nautilus

For what it's worth, I also have a solid idea of who I want to vote for but the vote will be really unconventional and people might be "???" about it, and it might not pay off in the long run.

Is anyone up for me just yoloing it with my vote, or should I go with the flow and vote Kiyoko

413Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 28 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:36 am

Doak

Doak

vote who you want, nautilus, but all your reads up to the point I was revived might be entirely meaningless

for the record, up until today, my role was to investigate people and find out their drawbacks. I don't think I have that power any more. my drawback was that anyone I visited would find out my drawback, as far as I'm aware this only happened to tiki

414Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 28 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:39 am

nautilus

nautilus

Did you lose your powers and get replaced with a new one? :Oa

It's not so much reads as me trying to understand the 28 pages of this game and writing everything meaningful into a giant post

ANYWAYS

vote: nautilus

415Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 28 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:41 am

Doak

Doak

I think so. when I was revived, I got a new power, and I think my old one is gone, though I haven't asked yet

can you give any information on your vote bc it just looks weird atm u feel me

416Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 28 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:52 am

nautilus

nautilus

Oh no I feel you it's okay

My role will trigger this phase with that vote, and part of me is doing this for science to see whether or not anything else in this game is related to my role, because as far as I'm aware it shouldn't be

If science about my role is unneeded at this point I can also vote for Kiyoko too!

e: to clarify - nothing about my role should have been triggered at any point in this game

Last edited by n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i on Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total

417Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 28 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:54 am

Doak

Doak

NO that's fine. tbh we don't... know much of anything at this juncture so science all around is probably for the best

418Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 28 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:44 am

Cure

Cure

I'M SO ANGRY THAT THREE PEOPLE WANTED TO PICK VANILLA IN THIS GAME. YOU GUSYS ARE SO BORING.

also I'm not a vampire anymore since I broke the universe yaaay.

it... is a day phase isn't it. vote: ... kiyoko????

419Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 28 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:46 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

vote tally:

Luxaria vs nautilus
nautilus vs nautilus
Cure vs Kiyoko
Doak vs Kiyoko
Sammiya vs Kiyoko

nautilus - II
Kiyoko - III

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

420Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 28 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:47 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Doak wrote:for the record, up until today, my role was to investigate people and find out their drawbacks. I don't think I have that power any more. my drawback was that anyone I visited would find out my drawback, as far as I'm aware this only happened to tiki

I was told you visited me, for the record, so the action did occur, just not as you expected and I had hoped. I... think you can probably determine what happened. I will hint that what caused it was not directly related to my wish. Think about previous comments I've made and you can probably figure out what my power might be.

I will also say I haven't used any wishes this game other than my first one during the game's preparation.

@ nautilus

Hmmm. With whatever you're thinking/intending, is my vote on you still necessary, or?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum