Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4]

+10
high seraph
drandahl
Aeiou
Kiyoko
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Luxaria
Doak
Mr. Alice
Kotakia
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 32 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 52]

181Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 13 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:09 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, in that case, I'm going to remain cautious.

Unvote, Vote: No Vote

Watch this still somehow come back to bite me. XD
Also, thank you very much, Doak! =D

182Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 13 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:25 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I had a vote on Blaire at the end of the day phase where she was killed.

Again, I'm vanilla as far as I'm aware, so this wasn't an affect of my ability unless being vanilla also gives me magic death touch via votes.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

183Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 13 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:34 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kiyoko wrote:I had a vote on Blaire at the end of the day phase where she was killed.

Again, I'm vanilla as far as I'm aware, so this wasn't an affect of my ability unless being vanilla also gives me magic death touch via votes.

Hm.

Actually, no, I think that did kill her. Not you, specifically, but the vote. But if anyone acted on her N0 or D1, let me know.

184Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 13 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:59 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Man, I'm really curious what you're on about Lux.
And heh, since this has quieted down, and we're on the subject of Blaire getting offed, what do you think the likelihood is that her, and well, all the alignment reveals have been acurate thusfar?

Granted the ratio and death reveals didn't get completely whcked out until today, just curious.

As for any thoughts of my own? Well, I'm willing to actually trust Doak above everyone else right now (yes, including you, Vampire Cure). Her suggestions to me in thread seem awfully relevant to information on my role, and, unless they backfire horribly, put her in the clear for me.

185Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 13 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:17 pm

Doak

Doak

i'm inclined to believe takitiki for now, too, at least tentatively? i don't believe he would have volunteered the information he did after I hinted at visiting him if he was mafia, and I don't get weird vibes from reading his posts--admittedly, though, I've never played with him before.

for the record, I know neither his alignment nor his role power, but I have my reasons for trusting him beyond him happening to trust me.

186Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 13 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:31 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Doak wrote:...and I don't get weird vibes from reading his posts--admittedly, though, I've never played with him before.

I have never before seen these two phrases together before in a post about me.

Joyous day.

187Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 13 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:43 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Alright, I'm not sure how to interpret Kiyo+Doak's voting commentary, but so as to not put all of our eggs in one basket, (and also, for my own science)...

vote: Sammiya

Cure might also be a good option, if I interpret the alignment shift as one of them. I'm a little surprised town isn't taking advantage of this situation here. Worst-case, we lynch a vanilla town who can eat brains or suck blood.

I'm voting Sammiya instead of Cure because
1. Sammiya hasn't claimed to eat any brains yet
2. Sammiya has been quiet (and I'm a hypocrite with respect to this, I know).

Re: ??? votes. I think I might have an idea as to where these are coming from, but I'm not 100% sure. I'll wait a little longer before I say anything concrete, but I at least have reason to believe they're town originating.

188Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 13 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:46 pm

Doak

Doak

Kotakia wrote:Sammiya has died. They were a zombie.
lindahl wrote:vote: Sammiya
are you okay, lindahl, or do you know something we don't?

189Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 13 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:49 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Shoot, I must have skipped the top of that page when backreading.

Alright. I still don't want us to all put our votes in the same basket. vote: drandahl, just while I backread a second time.

190Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 13 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:51 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I think he has succumbed to the madness of the monkey paw.

Which, really, may not be all that bad of a strategy.

Ninja'd by him being a goober.

Bold strategy, Cotton.

191Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 13 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:13 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Alright, missed a whole page of content. Some new comments, then a change of vote:

Re: alignment redistribution
Stating the obvious out loud here, but if there's alignment redistribution, then I'll assume one of these is true, to address the "mafia->town" case...
1. There's only town->maf transitions.
2. town->maf transitions don't allow the new maf to know who other maf are. Also there are only town->maf->town transitions.
3. There's no communication between mafia, and they do not know who each other is.
3. Alignment is always in flux to the point where transitions from maf to town won't give town enough of an advantage. This seems really unlikely.

I still don't know how I want to interpret the asterisks, but I don't think it was my doing.

Also, one more comment: even if this game really only allows temporary life, or zombie life, or whatever, that still might be useful in holding the maf win condition off just a little longer. Actually, Kotakia, is it 2 consecutive phases that mafia needs for their win condition, or is it 2 total?

Anyway, I'm still going to vote: Cure, even if it's to thwart a vampire (sorry, Raie!). Though more than anything else, I just don't feel comfortable with everyone jumping on a suicide campaign, especially in a game with player-submitted roles. Especially when we have no reason to trust that Kiyo is vanilla, and not a huge vote bomb. I still am on-board with a lynch on Kiyo though, because I am curious.

192Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 13 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:21 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

tbh drandahl is actually the only person I'm suspicious of due to the lynch on Raie but I will admit that I have not been thinking too hard about this game and I am way more curious about this undeath thing than I am about people's alignments.

193Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 13 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:28 pm

Cure

Cure

... :\

unvote: kiyoko

vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl

194Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 13 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:32 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Also I just realized a thing and am now inclined to agree that Doak and Tiki seem town.

195Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 13 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:33 pm

Cure

Cure

Cure wrote:... :\

unvote: kiyoko

vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl

vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl vote: drandahl

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 32 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum