Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4]

+10
high seraph
drandahl
Aeiou
Kiyoko
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Luxaria
Doak
Mr. Alice
Kotakia
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 52]

196Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 14 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:34 pm

Cure

Cure

VOTE: DRANDAHL

197Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 14 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:37 pm

Doak

Doak

get back in the coffin, you

198Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 14 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:37 pm

Cure

Cure

Doak wrote:get back in the coffin, you

199Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 14 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:47 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Tiki:

I have no major opinions on the accuracy of alignment reveals. I tend to not trust them too much in games like this and RFAH where everything is vulnerable to tampering. For my interpretation? I see no reason for Sammiya to have been anything other than town, and I can see Blaire being a quiet mafia. I am fairly certain I know how she died, which makes me think Kiyoko has a good chance of being town for N0 and D1 (in theory).

Obviously, everything is kind of in flux for now. As a Lux, I am not keen on flux.

@ Doak:

Careful, now. Tiki has never been trusted in any game ever. They say if you feed a mouse a cookie, he's going to want a glass of milk, just like how if you show a troll respect, he's going to vote for himself and explode.

(Tiki ilu it is all in fun)

@ drandahl:

smh.

That said, I don't find the speculation on the reviving scenarios out of place. But I don't like the idea of voting for Cure when she can't even say anything yet. Plus I am with Kiyo in that I want to see how this undeath thing works.

I don't know if I'll follow vamp!Cure in voting for drandahl, though. uwu Even if Kiyo is an intentional town lynch, it's for science, and I like science.

Also, + 1 on being inclined to view Doak and Tiki as town. For now, at least.

200Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 14 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:47 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I like this version of Cure much better.

Can we just keep her this way for all games, all phases?

201Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 14 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:51 pm

Doak

Doak

Luxaria wrote:@ Doak:

Careful, now. Tiki has never been trusted in any game ever. They say if you feed a mouse a cookie, he's going to want a glass of milk, just like how if you show a troll respect, he's going to vote for himself and explode.

I've caused bigger disasters in my time.

In one game, I convinced town to lynch the cop, and made people so mad the game imploded. That was interesting.

202Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 14 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:52 pm

Cure

Cure

Luxaria wrote:@ Tiki:

I have no major opinions on the accuracy of alignment reveals. I tend to not trust them too much in games like this and RFAH where everything is vulnerable to tampering. For my interpretation? I see no reason for Sammiya to have been anything other than town, and I can see Blaire being a quiet mafia. I am fairly certain I know how she died, which makes me think Kiyoko has a good chance of being town for N0 and D1 (in theory).

Obviously, everything is kind of in flux for now. As a Lux, I am not keen on flux.

@ Doak:

@ drandahl:

smh.

That said, I don't find the speculation on the reviving scenarios out of place. But I don't like the idea of voting for Cure when she can't even say anything yet. Plus I am with Kiyo in that I want to see how this undeath thing works.

I don't know if I'll follow vamp!Cure in voting for drandahl, though. uwu Even if Kiyo is an intentional town lynch, it's for science, and I like science.

Also, + 1 on being inclined to view Doak and Tiki as town. For now, at least.

203Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 14 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:53 pm

Cure

Cure

Taki The Tender wrote:I like this version of Cure much better.

204Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 14 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:54 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I will have you know I have sworn my life to protecting town against dastardly mafia like yourself.

But that is kind of hilarious.

205Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 14 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:54 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

CURE WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US. SPELL IT IN MORSE CODE.

MORSE CURE.

Do votes in red for dashes, votes in black for dots.

206Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 14 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:55 pm

Cure

Cure

VOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHLVOTE: DRANDAHL

207Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 14 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:01 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

"TOM TOM TOM TOM TOM TO"?

I guess you could be doing some other variations, like TOOOOOOOOOOO, or whatever combination of 0, T, M, and O, but, really, Cure, no one can read that tbh smh @ you.

208Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 14 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:02 pm

drandahl

drandahl

@Host, can Raie communicate through how she colors her votes? I could write something to translate.

Though now that I've had some fun, I really don't think others should follow my Cure vote. I'm keeping my vote on her primarily so it's not on Kiyo. I don't really have anyone else I suspect right now.

Edit: snaked by Lux, who had a similar idea.

209Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 14 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:03 pm

Cure

Cure

Taki The Tender wrote:I like this version of Cure much better.

Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 14 ZAsnHKs

Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 14 Ly2hvI0

Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 14 BAb0jhM

Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 14 XoVpkbI

Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 14 No3Ig8U

:)

210Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 14 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:08 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Hmm. Well I'm heading home on train, thinking about that....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum