Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 36 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 58]

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

A'ight, sure, why not.

It's actually not in my best interest to get into a relationship with anyone, but I'm willing to sacrifice my relationship ability if it will help activate someone else's. In plainer English, my relationship ability is active as long as I am not in a relationship.

However, for entirely personal in-character non-game-related reasons, I do want to get it on with my kawaii kouhai❤chan, so, there's also that.

Still trying to figure out what course of action is a) more pro-town, and b) more fun for me, personally. I wasn't expecting to actually have options. ❤

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

ezzelin

ezzelin

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 15 Boomku10
What's with all these fancy words, vague statements and c-c-confessions? We should just have more explosions...
(on another note, take your time sensei - we will wait ; n; and good luck)

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Ohh, ezzelin is looking fine, too. ;) ;) ;)

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 15 03MFIZn
Ah. Is that a blush, ezzelin?

Rasei

Rasei

Kiyoko wrote:A'ight, sure, why not.

It's actually not in my best interest to get into a relationship with anyone, but I'm willing to sacrifice my relationship ability if it will help activate someone else's. In plainer English, my relationship ability is active as long as I am not in a relationship.

However, for entirely personal in-character non-game-related reasons, I do want to get it on with my kawaii kouhai❤chan, so, there's also that.

Still trying to figure out what course of action is a) more pro-town, and b) more fun for me, personally. I wasn't expecting to actually have options. ❤

Rasei looks out the open window, after getting off her desk. She hears Kiyoko talking, then says,

"If you don't get sent to detention tonight, I hope you do the option that gives you the most fun."

Rasei's notes so far::

ezzelin

ezzelin

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 15 Boomku13
...blush? Impossible. I cannot be affected by such unscientifical phenomena. I must get this strange redness investigated immediately - apparently I am not fine after all, this could be a new undiscovered ilness... I must subject myself to medical examination for the sake of science!

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 15 03MFIZn
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 15 4i4QBtK
Heh. Das p cute.

piplups

piplups

lindahl wrote:Whispers to her companion... "You still have time, my Slice Mage! Don't fret!"

"Y-you!! You must be... the enchanting fay occupying my Mystic Eye as the Cimmerian shade draws over the heavens! Instruct me in my passage towards ascension, I beseech you!! How shall I proceed in my quest to vanquish the darkness ailing the appendage of one of our dear companions in this perilous territory of erudition??"

nautilus

nautilus

Hello. This is your installment of Sayonara Daijoubu Sensei. Updates:

• Confession time and rollover time should still be at the same time today (11AM, 12PM).

• I'm going to pointedly ask the game at large to curb commentary of the game in my direction - partially because I'm stressed due to the sudden events of last night and I don't need game stuff on top of it. This does not include questions and stuff, but unless I've cleared it with you myself, please hold off on speculating on who you might think the mafia might be in my inbox when it's not a question or an action.

Finally: Last night I was made aware of a player who had received a game-related PM from me, but it spontaneously disappeared from their inbox during the night and I had to resend it. I have no idea if this happened to other players and frankly idk how it happened (the PM still shows up in my inbox as sent, but the player told me it just disappeared completely from their inbox).

Therefore, if you have received a second copy of a question's answer, a confession, etc., with identical text to the first, it is largely because I cannot determine whether or not the PM actually made it into the player's inbox. If you've made some sort of comment that makes me believe you read the PM (told me the contents, replied to it, etc., was able to actually look at it before it disappeared) then I didn't resend it.

also

the enchanting fay

....................... ._.

EDIT: PLEASE READ THIS

I have to be somewhere really important today at noon, so rollover will be pushed back until whenever I get back. If worst comes to worst I can text Ninfia the contents of today's rollover if I'm gone for hours on end if the thread is okay with it (aka: anything that should show up in rollover text, like any kills, stuns, whatever), but rollover will be guaranteed pushed back today to some time. Since confession time is an hour earlier I /should/ be able to send out confessions and responses on time, but holy fuck I apologize for everything that's come up.

nautilus

nautilus

Double posting to say I'm processing any confessions and replies I received before 11:00AM EST. Will edit when finished.

Note that rollover is guaranteed to be late today, though I make no promises as to how long.

edit: Done. I had then all written up in advance so that went relatively painlessly

Luxaria

Luxaria

Sensei, I would like to present you with a personally hand-woven leaf basket full of the juiciest and ripe fruits of the woodland realm. I hear students in this land enjoy bribing their tutors with large red apples as a sign of weakness. Know that I am giving you these fruits not out of humility, but because I treat you as an equal and I am concerned for your well-being. I trust that you will find them most agreeable to your palette, and their latent ley properties shall imbue vigor, strength, and peace. The woodland realm cares greatly for scholars and selfless helpers, and, thus, for you.

~ ~ ~

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I'm happy to do whatever you need for me man, my phone is near by so if you need to text me I can put things up. I don't mind waiting for rollover though if you'd prefer to do it! ;w; irl stuff comes before the game.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

nautilus

nautilus

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 15 B9gsTTw

Episode 01: [Redeye Reprisal] (Day 1)

[Last time on Gakuen Mafia...]

Kiyoko: alca❤chan, light of my life, fire of my loins. my sin, my soul...

alcasync: *Blocks number*

Mr. Alice: /dreams of a lovely home-ec goddess

Kiyoko: Hey cutie I've already set my sights on someone else but I have unlimited texting and if you want 500 emails too, blaire, there is plenty of me to go around

Cure: wow talk about desperate

Luxaria: tbh

Ninfia: tbh

Mr. Gerbear: SCHOOL PAPER TEAM ASSEMBLE

piplups: Let not floccinaucinihilipilification corrupt our honorificabilitudinitatibus in investigations, but be abstentious with actions, lest we become as the ephemeral Parastratiosphecomyia Stratiosphecomyoides, forsaken by the quintessence of apotheosis in its ascendency!!

drandahl: You still have time, my Slice Mage! Don't fret!

ezzelin: ...blush? Impossible. I cannot be affected by such unscientifical phenomena. I must get this strange redness investigated immediately...

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 15 TY2O0dW

[What appears to be a makeshift nurse's office. A shadowy figure is sitting in a chair, while another is laying down on a bed]

mysterious voice 1: Stop denying the inevitable. You and I both know that you cannot push yourself like this. I will take over tomorrow.

mysterious voice 2: ... It's fine. I'll be back up soon. It was nothing.

mysterious voice 1: I found you collapsed in the hallway. The time's over for playing the hero. You need to take care of yourself. This is the fifth time this month.

mysterious voice 2: No... I can keep trying. Just let me do this. I just need to rest a little.

mysterious voice 1: Your stubbornness will be your downfall, I swear... I don't know what's wrong with you, but I do know that you need to learn when to step aside. The more you exert yourself, the more likely you'll injure yourself. And we still don't know why you're so weak now...

mysterious voice 1: Is that a sacrifice you're willing to make?

mysterious voice 2: ... I know you won't believe me.

mysterious voice 2: But I do. And I will.

mysterious voice 2: Feel free to stop me if you like, but...

mysterious voice 2: I will not stop without a fight.

[A darkened school hallway. 6 figures have formed a small crowd near a door.]

mysterious voice 1: The time for the first phase of our plan is ready.

mysterious voice 2: Have we got everything we need?

mysterious voice 3: Yes. I've got all the supplies in this locker. No one will suspect a thing. Just... huh?

mysterious voice 2: What?

mysterious voice 3: Where is everyone else?

[the sound of Mysterious Voices 4, 5, and 6 can be heard in the background, along with the jingle of a mobile game.]

mysterious voice 5: Yes, I got that Ultra Rare! Kousaka Chinoka, you are mine!

mysterious voice 3: Hey! Less games, more rebellion plotting, here!

mysterious voice 4: We're not just all slacking off, you know... I brought the bait.

[An even weaker whimper and the jangling of chains can be heard in the background.]

THE GAKUEN INQUIRER
Your School's Completely Unbiased News Source

MELTDOWN AT BUTTER CAFÉ

Catastrophe struck tonight at popular hang-out spot Butter Café when
the store manager was seen shouting at a small crowd of students
who had gathered around the store's malfunctioning sign.

"STOP LAUGHING, IT'S NOT BUTT CAFÉ. IT'S BUTTER CAFÉ,"
the manager was reportedly screaming. "STOP TAKING PHOTOS!!"

Meanwhile, employees kept the café business-as-usual, ignoring their
irate boss. The Gakuen Inquirer attempted to interview one of the
employees but, unfortunately, none of them had any comment as they
were merely sticks of butter dressed in fancy suits.

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 15 XHMJc5Q Cur3 has been jailed!
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 15 XHMJc5Q Kotakia has been stunned!
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 15 XHMJc5Q chinomi has been sent to detention! They were town. They were part of the Archery Club.
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 15 XHMJc5Q Rasei has been sent to detention! They were town. They were part of the Cooking and Molecular Gastronomy Club.

The ratio is 15T:6M:1N.

Day 1 has begun. Day 1 will end on January 20th, 2016, at 12:00PM EST. Please vote for whom you would like to lynch.

Give me two seconds to chalk up results for everyone who may or may not receive results.

Last edited by na☆til☆s-sensei on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

nautilus

nautilus

Okay I need to bbl for a bit - if you're missing any actions, notifications, or results I'll send them in 20

Kotakia

Kotakia

Curious as to why chinomi was targeted when they had made it clear they weren't going to be very active this game. It seems like a very out of place target. I'm more inclined to think she wasn't the NK as the mafia usually will like a quieter person to pin blame on later on. But for Rasei, I can't quite figure out why she would've been NK'd either.

Meanwhile, someone just has no taste in *style* and had a grudge against my style. I see how it is. And it looks like one of the twins was jailed... is that the one with boobs or not.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 36 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum