Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 36 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 58]

piplups

piplups

I'M READY TO PLAY THE EXTOLLER OF JUSTICE: TSUNAMI HAND (as he refers to himself) WHO NOW TOTALLY CANONICALLY OWNS LIGHT-UP SHOES

That said, allow me to say this in an effort to both encourage everyone and practice the grandiose loquaciousness that will be my duty for the rest of the game:

Let not floccinaucinihilipilification corrupt our honorificabilitudinitatibus in investigations, but be abstentious with actions, lest we become as the ephemeral Parastratiosphecomyia Stratiosphecomyoides, forsaken by the quintessence of apotheosis in its ascendency!!

/coughs ok I'm done for now

ETA: My epically stirring speech pagetopped :'D

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

piplups wrote:/coughs

perhaps you have pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

the school nurse might be able to help :3

wait is there even a school nurse

Doak

Doak

piplups wrote:Let not floccinaucinihilipilification corrupt our honorificabilitudinitatibus in investigations, but be abstentious with actions, lest we become as the ephemeral Parastratiosphecomyia Stratiosphecomyoides, forsaken by the quintessence of apotheosis in its ascendency!!
this is generally good advice for a mafia game yeah

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm. Not sure how to RP it just yet (looks line we're starting off with a lot less of our this time around, heh), bit let me just say this straight. Taki loves everyone equally. Town, Mafia... She does not take sides.

So, Mafia, as you plan on who to NK on N0, please leave your lovable, true neutral alone. =D

alcasync

alcasync

Kiyoko, what happens if I form a relationship with you? I have a limited amount of text messages per month and am not sure I am ready for that kind of commitment. ;v;

nautilus

nautilus

Yo heads up there's a severe family emergency going on right now so confession time may be delayed. Apologies

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

alcasync wrote:Kiyoko, what happens if I form a relationship with you? I have a limited amount of text messages per month and am not sure I am ready for that kind of commitment. ;v;

You lose 50% of your entire High School life fighting a lengthy court case as well as 100% of your dignity. Also your phone bill will be outrageous.

na☆til☆s-sensei wrote:Yo heads up there's a severe family emergency going on right now so confession time may be delayed. Apologies

Take your time.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

alcasync wrote:Kiyoko, what happens if I form a relationship with you? I have a limited amount of text messages per month and am not sure I am ready for that kind of commitment. ;v;

Well there would probably be some ******* and then some ********** and then I might ***** but ***** ***** ************* ***** **** and afterward we can ****** ********* ************ how does that sound

;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

if it's your first time tho we can go slow ❤

Realistically though, nothing that should get in the way of your role, regardless of your ability. I'm not sharing my role in thread though so if you want the juicy details I guess you'll just have to meet me in private. In an empty classroom. Privately.

全て見せてやるぞ ❤

-

Realtalk though, take it easy, Mitsu. If you need anything, we're all here for you.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Cure

Cure

Alta wrote:Well there would probably be some ******* and then some ********** and then I might ***** but ***** ***** ************* ***** **** and afterward we can ****** ********* ************ how does that sound

wow

do you see what I did

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Cooking club~<3
BUT PARANORMAL INVESTIGATION CLUB!
B-Butler club....

also, I got back home from a flight. I'm rather tired out. But rping a bit will be fun.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

nautilus

nautilus

So I talked through things with Ninfia and angelstar, and I'm going to force out confessions (anything made before this post is fair game to be sent out) now and then sleep it off. I'll let you all know if anything changes, and you are all wonderful people

e: All confessions sent before 11:13pm (the timestamp on this post) have been accepted. Confessions and accompanying rejections or acceptances, if any, sent after this time will be processed next at 11:00am EST tomorrow unless something comes up.

chinomi

chinomi

please take it easy mitsu - your well being matters a million times more than a mafia game. if you need to talk to someone about anything feel free to talk to me, too.

rubs your back;;;

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

@Mysterious Secret Admirer who is not alca, you know who you are.

I'd be down, but not this phase. I have something else I need to resolve first. Do you mind if I leave the offer on the table for the time being? I'm just guessing at your main ability here but feel free to act on me if you want.

@That other person.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ I'm unique like that. ;)

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

alcasync

alcasync

???

drandahl

drandahl

na☆til☆s-sensei wrote:piplups: Curses, he left... I must catch up to him! The spirit in my dreams demanded I help him!

Whispers to her companion... "You still have time, my Slice Mage! Don't fret!"

Continues on to consider which clubs to join...

EDIT: Also, I've been really busy at work today. Tomorrow might be a little busy too, but I'll try to not be too vacant. As usual, I'll become more active as the game goes on.

Last edited by lindahl on Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 36 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum