Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 58]

Cure

Cure

we definitely need one more person to get rid of the grayface in the corner

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

high seraph wrote:wow i get the feeling that gakuen games are just excuses for bullying lucas!!!

We need an excuse?

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cur3 wrote:
high seraph wrote:wow i get the feeling that gakuen games are just excuses for bullying lucas!!!

We need an excuse?

I already made that joke.

high seraph

high seraph

yoU GUYS KEEP ON BULLYING ME BUT YOU DON''T KNOW ABOUT MY TRAGIC PAST OK

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

high seraph wrote:yoU GUYS KEEP ON BULLYING ME BUT YOU DON''T KNOW ABOUT MY TRAGIC PAST OK

That's not true, most of us know of your mafia track record.

Cure

Cure

high seraph wrote:yoU GUYS KEEP ON BULLYING ME BUT YOU DON''T KNOW ABOUT MY TRAGIC PAST OK

Your tragic past makes you even more worthy of being bullied. ex-nii-chan OvO

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:

Your tragic present continues to fly headlong into becoming your tragic past as your status of brother has been usurped.

Cure

Cure

Cur3 wrote:
Cure wrote:

Your tragic present continues to fly headlong into becoming your tragic past as your status of brother has been usurped.

I had to get a new brother, you just weren't cutting it anymore. UnU

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:
Cur3 wrote:
Cure wrote:

Night killed, then dumped for Tet.

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 8 498ed76be651cffb6bb9bac6a9bb75c3

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:
Cur3 wrote:
Cure wrote:

Incidentally enough I had to get a new sister because seraph cried too much and didn't look good in a skirt.

Cure

Cure

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 8 Tumblr_o0zau0bm0c1qc2wvxo1_1280

all ya nerds gon get rekt

Realistically, my character is probably wearing pants for more matchy-matchy, but I wanted to draw a skirt and thigh highs.

drandahl

drandahl

C'mon guys, give Lucas a break. You're giving him nightmares.

Trust me, I would know...

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 8 Dream_12

⎩ Lucas's Dream ⎭

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Is it fan art time already?

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 8 QO1grDa

Also I guess while I'm here, I'll make the announcement. Regardless of my actual alignment, I am here for one reason and one reason only.

If mafia and town let me and alca live, I will play as neutral as I can without gamethrowing until the glorious day I can get into alca's pants.

Thank you for your cooperation and have a nice day.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

nautilus

nautilus

I guess I'll make these bidaily updates, or something.

- Someone asked me if club names show up when people die. Honestly, I don't think it's a big deal for people's club names to show up upon death because clubs themselves don't give people abilities that operate on a player level (so x club can't protect a player from the NK or anything), they work and operate on the club level (so they interfere/assist with other clubs, not the players within the clubs). So that will probably be a thing.

- There is a fanworks section on the first page because I saw this coming so I'll go and edit everything into that part when I get home from all the stuff that I have to do today.

- I am considering modifying the whole failed kill rule so that failed protections will show up in rollover, but I haven't made a decision (mostly whether or not successful protects of the doctor or bulletproof or any kill stopping role show up in rollover; failed kills due to the sender being stunned will never show up in rollover because I know from experience how hard that is to deal with as mafia). I'll sleep on it and see, but this is something I want to hammer out early before I start role writing so I can tweak roles to accommodate the change in rules.

- Finally, perhaps more pertinent: My balancer will be unavailable to help me balance until Sunday night since he will be going on a trip. My initial plan was to become a hermit and write mafia roles throughout the entire weekend while having him balance throughout the weekend, with a game start on Monday.

I do have someone else willing to read over the game and my balancer is still cool with helping me (so I'm not looking for extra balancers or anything right now), but if some severe gamebreaking combination is discovered that I have to remove, I may need to push gamestart back a day or so. If people do want the game to start sooner than later, I probably can just straight up try to balance myself.  

- Signups will probably end sometime mid Saturday (2PM EST). People can reserve spots for others if needed; to be honest, if someone is still on the fence about joining LOOKS AT CERTAIN PEOPLE (;_;), as long as they show up before I finish writing roles and sending them out so I can accommodate them with their trope and avatar.

Doak

Doak

PSA since I don't know where else to put this:

If you are someone's friend on the forum (you send them a friend request and they accept, or vice versa) you will be able to see each other's online status even if hidden. I discovered this on accident by sending friend requests to a bunch of people from vdex and then seeing some names in italic in the userlist.

I'm not sure if this can be changed by the admins or not, but until/unless it is, just be aware. I don't place any stock in the online list beyond refreshing more often if I'm waiting for someone to post and I see them online, but if you're worried about that kind of thing, don't do friend requests and stuff.

This is gonna pagebottom so hopefully someone will quote it or something so people don't miss it :o.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum