Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 33 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 58]

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kiyoko wrote:Is it fan art time already?

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 9 QO1grDa

Your Kokoro is going to get Brokero.

You have no chance in her pants.

If you were a $100 bill Alca still wouldn't pick you up.

Alca is jealous of all the people who haven't met you.

Alca could probably lead the track team with all the running she does from you.

You are nearly louder than her rapewhistle and that is not a good thing.

I heard you framed her restraining order against you. That does not mean you now have a long-distance relationship.

Neither does this mean the two inch gap in her curtains are an invitation.

Testifying against you does not mean she is playing hard to get. It also doesn't indicate that she finally wants to talk to you.

I sure hope whoever dates us this time is in to getting stepped on and made fun of.

nautilus

nautilus

Doak wrote:PSA since I don't know where else to put this:

If you are someone's friend on the forum (you send them a friend request and they accept, or vice versa) you will be able to see each other's online status even if hidden. I discovered this on accident by sending friend requests to a bunch of people from vdex and then seeing some names in italic in the userlist.

I'm not sure if this can be changed by the admins or not, but until/unless it is, just be aware. I don't place any stock in the online list beyond refreshing more often if I'm waiting for someone to post and I see them online, but if you're worried about that kind of thing, don't do friend requests and stuff.

This is gonna pagebottom so hopefully someone will quote it or something so people don't miss it :o.

I... had no idea this was a thing, but I've only sent one friend request so far, so just in case anyone is wary about visibility I've quoted your pagebottom!

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm at work right now but I'll look into this friend thing when I can! If there's a way to shut that off I'll make an announcement and whatnot

e: Okay so I looked into it and this is something I apparently can't do anything about. So uh, just avoid friending anyone you want to be invis from.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

lmao I love this forum. I love mafia.

"don't be friends with people or they'll know you fucking killed them"

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Ninfia wrote:lmao I love this forum. I love mafia.

"don't be friends with people or they'll know you fucking killed them"

This is also true in life.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I'll be friends with everybody!
<3 =D

(I never check the who's online thing anyway, heh. Esp. not for a game, that just seems kinda cheesy.)

Also, thanks Ninfia for new avatar, and canonizing Taki's appearance!
More <3 and more =D

Cure

Cure

Cur3 wrote:Testifying against you does not mean she is playing hard to get. It also doesn't indicate that she finally wants to talk to you.

Tetsifying*

i'm sorry doaki-doaki but my heartbeat is not worth my invis status. u have been unfriended like that shitty horror movie

ezzelin

ezzelin

you know, for a bit there I was wondering why the heck are there two cures (″・ิ_・ิ)っ

Doak

Doak

Cure wrote:
Cur3 wrote:Testifying against you does not mean she is playing hard to get. It also doesn't indicate that she finally wants to talk to you.

Tetsifying*

i'm sorry doaki-doaki but my heartbeat is not worth my invis status. u have been unfriended like that shitty horror movie
CURE's heart stopped beating! She died! She was MAFIA ZOMG NO!

Cure

Cure

im always mafia on this forum tbh (THE GAME HASn"T STARTED YET I AM NOT MAFIA BTW).

My "official" games have a 75% mafia ratio and I've been mafia in a couple minigames. frowns.

Doak

Doak

correction: the game hasn't started and you're ALREADY mafia

Kotakia

Kotakia

When I actually listed out all of the mafia games I've played and my win:loss ratio, I think I had the most success as neutral, then mafia, then town. Otherwise it's mafia, neutral, town. Point is, when I'm town I usually die very fast. Mafia I tend to last, and neutral, well, I just claim immediately and try and stay low.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

mafia tends to kill me even when i'm neutral my survival rate is abysmal

I also don't usually make it past N2

In the last gakuen maf, Mitsu tried listing out all my deaths in my first like 20-something games on vdex and it just left us both feeling a little forlorn

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Doak

Doak

vote: random-kun

nautilus

nautilus

Host Announcement

Signups are now tentatively closed; however, if there's someone who desperately wants to play I can probably accommodate them if they get their trope and avatar in to me as soon as possible. One player has yet to post their avatar and their trope but I'm hoping they do it by tonight!

As stated earlier, my main balancer is out for the weekend, so I have a lot of time to write and plan roles (and one person who is not playing has agreed to read the game over the weekend). I'm hoping for game start on Monday, but it may be pushed forward to Tuesday. o/

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 9 Tumblr_n9yumpiQ3y1rmdq5eo5_500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 33 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum