Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN]

+9
Sammiya
Rasei
T3tsuya
high seraph
Cure
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 30]

376Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:15 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

oh, I forgot to send in an action. ;o; sorry! I had an exam today and brain did not do thing.

r.i.p. t3t, you were the only one who understood me

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

377Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:52 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Eugh... so sleepy.

So I'll give more thought to this after I'm awake, but given the action priority, regardless of bus shenanigans it means Blaire should be 100% cleared, I think?

I'm not about to suspect Ninfia for previously stated reasons, which leaves Tiki and Sammiya. I'll check some things in the thread during the day when I'm more awake and provide more reads and evidence, but my gut feeling is that Tiki is mafia. Reasons being that despite Sammiya's general quiet, she hasn't said or done anything to make me suspect her. I would like to hear as much from her today as she can manage, since town needs to communicate if we're to find the last mafia. But...

Back on D1, when I looked at the votes and claims during N1, the one that kept coming to my attention was Tiki's very abrupt, nondescript vote for Cure. It felt very oddly timed and un-supported, and given the close proximity to Lucas' vote on D1, I couldn't help but wonder if he just immediately followed suit after they all concluded to vote for Cure in the mafdoc. My main reservation is that this would be way, way too obvious, so it makes me less likely to think they'd both vote at the same time? It's been a primary point of contention in my mind, regardless of how certain statements made by Tiki felt off during D1.

This said, what strikes me as interesting is how neither of the confirmed mafia ever really looked his way when they tried to get votes onto other players when they were under suspicion (though I'll double-check to confirm this for my next post). If he's town, that could be out of his control, but I also find it interesting to look at his votes through a lens of a Tiki/dran/Seraph mafia pairing. He waited as long as he could on the votes against the other mafia and voted away from them if possible, but I can't talk too much since my votes were typically late, plus not even getting one in last day phase.

Also, and this may be a silly reason, I feel like a "last living mafia" Tiki would try and take T3tsuya out as his final act of vengeance. But T3tsuya is a good target regardless, so who knows.

tl;dr: Suspect Tiki the most, really want Sammiya and Tiki to talk more, am also sleepy and need a warm blanket.

378Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:48 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I don't get why my vote for Cure is considered "abrupt and nondescript" when I had been saying all phase, through multiple posts, why I thought she was Mafia, waiting till near phase end to cast my vote.

The biggest bonus to me getting taken out though, is it would reduce the suspect list, and with one Maf left, we're in really good shape.

Still, I'm leaning toward Sammiya, who I tried to stun last night. Mostly, more than her silence, and more than having 2/3 of her votes be pointless, was Dran's reaction to her voting for him. I don't think be called out anybody else who voted on him, so it just kind of looked to me like:

"Ah, no, damn you, you Town player, who is clearly Town, as she is voting the obvious Mafia who was stunned out of a Night Kill, and who will be revealed as Mafia upon death. There is no way that you, too, clear Town player who is voting for the Mafia, could be Mafia, for you are voting out a Mafia. This is an unforeseen and totally not planned turn of events...Town player."

'Course, I could be misreading that (just as you people (that's right, "YOU PEOPLE") have trouble reading me, I can never figure out any of you either). Or hell, it could be Dran trying to frame Sammie by drawing attention to her vote to make it look like a Mafia bus vote, so that his partner, who didn't cast a vote on him until after it mattered, could hammer that in with all the subtlety of...well, a hammer.

And yes, I know that makes me look bad, bit in sure someone was going to point it out, anyway. XD

379Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:05 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hmm, I'll need to review, but the post or two about Cure that I remember felt unsatisfying and like you were just kind of... riding along? But I'll check up on that later.

Tiki The Troll wrote:Dran's reaction to [Sammiya] voting for him. I don't think be called out anybody else who voted on him

This is a fair point, however, and I do want to hear more from Sammiya. If she goes all phase without posting, and I do not 100% believe it is you near phase end, I will vote for her. Right now I'm just pointing out that a few things felt fishy during the game which leads to the suspicions on you. If you're town, I apologize, though I guess by now you're accustomed to people having trouble reading you. And there's also more of you to read than Sammiya, which is why I really want her to post substantive thoughts before it gets too late in the phase.

I just got out of the shower and have a few things to take care of before I can offer more speculation and properly respond to Tiki, but Ninfia and Blaire, what do you think right now?

For the record, I just did another protect on myself last night. Didn't want to spend too much time overthinking since I had some chores that needed attention, and I'm still thinking of roles for RFAH... up to 6-7 ideas now, but they all feel so un-fun and terrible.

I don't want a typing quirk. ;w;

380Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:07 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Mmmm. At least I was able to clear Blaire as not being mafia. I aimed a stun at Luxaria last night due to expecting Blaire to bus herself with Lux again, which I apparently was correct on doing so and it showed that Blaire cannot be mafia.

I'm not quite sure what to think of all this, besides that the two I'm absolutely sure are Town is Blaire and Luxaria. Ninfia I'm also inclined to think as being town, which leaves Tiki. Who I have problems reading/am never clear on if he's town, mafia, or something in between.

I'm willing to answer any questions aimed at me, but I'm in general not entirely sure what more to say, or think.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

381Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:29 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Blaire, what was your action last night? And the targets? Also the targets for the first two night phases? This is actually very important.

For Sammiya, what do you think of drandahl's parting message to you, which Tiki highlighted? Are there any votes, actions, or statements that stood out to you over the course of the game? What do you think of Tiki in general? You list myself and Blaire as confirmed town. You then say you think of Ninfia as town, which leaves only Tiki as mafia. Does this mean you are certain he is the last mafia, or do you have reservations/concerns otherwise?

382Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:32 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

I'm not sure it's 'very' important, but I will indulge, since I guess there's not much ambiguity left for me to play on.

N0: BUS Tiki and T3tsuya
N1: BUS T3tsuya and Tiki
N2: BUS Luxaria and Mr. Alice
N3: BUS Mr. Alice and Sammiya

Woah, got a little confused there cuz I was like wait it's D3? But I sent in a N3 action! Oh whale. There ya go.

383Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:11 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

drandahl wrote:SAMMIYA DO YOU EVEN GO HERE?

Is this the message you mean? I took it as a joke he made about me voting third for him, which somewhat put in the lynch-pin on him being lynched. I didn't consider the possibility of there being any double-meaning to it overall.

Blaire's actions stood out quite a bit, but any doubts I may have had in her have completely and totally evaporated given her stun of the last night.

Tiki is Tiki. I can never tell when he's mafia and when he's town. He seems like his normal self, which makes it all that harder to tell with him.

With Tiki I've learned to be wary when he appears to be mafia, since that's typically the prelude of something bad happening. So I suppose it's past expressions making me feel rather cautious. But if he isn't, then that would indicate you or Ninfia, and I honestly don't think it could be you, and Ninfia feels townish.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

384Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:31 pm

Cure

Cure

KIYO SAYS SHE'S GOING TO BE OUT ALL DAY. PLEASE PROCEED ACCORDINGLY.

385Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:36 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

THROWS EVERYTHING ONTO THE FLOOR

WALLS ARE BROKEN

FIRES ERUPT

BLOOD SPRAYS

PROCEEDS HAVE BEEN ACCORDED

386Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:40 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I wonder if your bus was successful then, Blaire.

If so, I stunned you, and cleared your name. Yay!

387Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:48 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 26 Z566ca40327d30

388Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:28 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Massive headache, digging through things. Sammiya, what action did you vote to perform N1?

Edit: And N2?

389Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:30 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Also I'm pretty set on either voting Sammiya or Ninfia today. Help me pick which.

390Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:46 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, I stunned Sammie (well, tried to), so I'm leaving toward her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum