Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN]

+9
Sammiya
Rasei
T3tsuya
high seraph
Cure
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 30]

421Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 29 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:40 pm

Cure

Cure

Kiyoko wrote:Oh man let's not forget.

The phase where for a brief period of time the votes were as follows:

Lucas: 2
drandahl: 1
Sammie: 1
start9: 1

Which should have been a guaranteed maf lynch for town, but then Lucas and Tiki voted Blaire and if Lux had not voted the way she did, might have ruined the phase for town.

GESTURES LOUDLY AT THIS.

also, when multiple people (lucas + drandahl) are buddying up to heavily tunnel blaire of all people you need to straight up mass lynch 'em cause you know they're mafia

shames the pagetop while i'm at it

422Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 29 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:41 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'm actually sad because I almost got my first ever "never voted town" award that I can't get in a mini-game (I still have no trophies, btw, though I did get a million doctor saves in a mini-game).

When I was originally doing a vote on D1, I was going to possibly open up votes for a third option by going for Sammiya since I didn't get a scum read from Blaire (though I felt more comfortable with her over Cure). But then I refreshed and there were two new votes on Cure, and I couldn't suggest I wanted a third option when it was no longer relevant because people could SPIN THAT AGAINST ME.

But damnit I came so close. One of these days.

Cure wrote:
THEN VOTE FOR HIM DOn'T LET EVERYONE ELSE TELL YOU WHAT TO DO. FOLLOW YOUR HEART. FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS. BE ASSERTIVE.

YELLS

I DON'T I CAN'T I CAN'T BE ASSERTIVE SOBS UNCONTROLLABLY

ALSO I WAS IN THE PROCESS OF TYPING THAT, TOO, TO FORCE TIKI'S HAND, BUT THEN HE VOTED MR. ALICE AND THANK GOODNESS I HELD MY VOTE IN HINDSIGHT.

423Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 29 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:43 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Good job, Town!

Actually, T3t was going to die either way. I had aimed to kill him and aimed a stun at Lux.

I'm still finding it somewhat hilarious that ninfia bused the stun we had been trying to use to frame her back to drandahl.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

424Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 29 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:44 pm

Cure

Cure

Sammiya wrote:Good job, Town!

Actually, T3t was going to die either way. I had aimed to kill him and aimed a stun at Lux.

I'm still finding it somewhat hilarious that ninfia bused the stun we had been trying to use to frame her back to drandahl.

No sammie, the stun that went through was the stun on you. So, if blaire hadn't bussed, the stun that went through would have stunned you so tet would have been fine.

also what i don't get is if you were trying to frame ninfia, why dylan didn't use his normal action to ALSO try to stun her, instead of abstaining from acting entirely

???

Last edited by Cure on Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

425Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 29 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:44 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Sammiya wrote:

I

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

426Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 29 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:45 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

In my heart, I know I did the right thing.

427Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 29 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:45 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:Which should have been a guaranteed maf lynch for town, but then Lucas and Tiki voted Blaire and if Lux had not voted the way she did, might have ruined the phase for town.

I made it exciting.

You're welcome.

428Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 29 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:45 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Tiki The Troll wrote:
Kiyoko wrote:Which should have been a guaranteed maf lynch for town, but then Lucas and Tiki voted Blaire and if Lux had not voted the way she did, might have ruined the phase for town.

I made it exciting.

You're welcome.

no.

429Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 29 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:46 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Is that what tunneling was.

(should have tunneled harder)

430Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 29 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:48 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:

I made it exciting.

You're welcome.

no.

431Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 29 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:48 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

so turns out I lied about my action because I forgot which one I'd chosen. I just stunned Dran lmao. but hey, what works works.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

432Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 29 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:49 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

AH. I forgot about that, Cure.

I was supposed to send in his action too, but got mixed up and thought that he'd already sent it. We were both supposed to send a stun at Ninfia to make sure it hit.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

433Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 29 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:05 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

o rite. bold actions are the ones that were chosen.

Spoiler:

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

434Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 29 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:34 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

N0
NK
drandahl | Ninfia
BUS
drandahl | Ninfia & alca
Sammiya | Ninfia & alca

N1
NK
drandahl | Rasei
BUS
Lucas | Rasei & Luxaria
drandahl | Rasei & Luxaria

Called it.
And Tiki, too, I guess.

435Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 29 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:40 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Wow, almost all of my votes went through. Nice.

And heh. I cleared Blaire, but almost saved Tet.
Dodged a bullet there (but Tet sure didn't!).

And glad my one vote that didn't get picked was not picked. Would have gotten Lux stunned.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum