Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN]

+9
Sammiya
Rasei
T3tsuya
high seraph
Cure
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 30]

436Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 30 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:44 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Double-post to quote the one time I sent Kiyo an analysis for my choice, heh.

Tiki wrote:Hmm...thinking I should interrupt the bus. Well, try to, anyway. Question is, who will they target? It seems Tet and Lux are the most dangerous to let linger (if they are Town, which I'm inclined to believe for now), and if they want to kilol one, they may just target the other with a bus.

So, if it were me, I'd target Lux, therefore sending the NK onto Tet and bussing the two of them. But I am always wrong, so I won't do what I'd do!

Therefore, I should target Lux with someone else. And I'm inclined to put it on Sammie, who was quiet all phase up until a vote that amounted to nothing, other than tossing some suspicion on Blaire. And if this plan actually, somehow works, and Sammie is killed and revealed to be Town, then I have a Blaire I can vote for tomorrow!

In summation: Bus - Luxaria <-> Sammiya.

437Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 30 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:05 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

The RNG loves Tiki apparently

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

438Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 30 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:17 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

I WAS ACTUALLY LISTENED TO IN A GAME. AMAZING. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU HELIX FOLLOWERS.

Even Blaire who bussed Tiki's stun off of Sammie which resulted in my terrible death.

I swear to god.

Tiki The Troll wrote:And heh. I cleared Blaire, but almost saved Tet.
Dodged a bullet there (but Tet sure didn't!).

Crying.

You tried.

439Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 30 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:52 pm

high seraph

high seraph

CONGRATULATIONS TOWN!!!

I had a lot of fun with this game!!! The mechanics were really interesting and the discussion was also very solid, which made this a really great experience overall! UNFORTUNATELY i'M still a really terrible player as mafia (sorry team), and slipped up several times during the game. Successfully getting Raie lynched was a rushhhh and waiting to see if Luxaria was going to FUCK ME UP ENTIRELY or save my baby ass was so intense. oh my god I just screamed at Kiyo the entire time. THANKS FOR NOTHIGN LUX I KNEW U WOULD DO THAT TBH

Anyway, that was a great game everyone, thanks for everything, and, most importantly, thank you so much for hosting, Kiyo!!!! u da best ;-)

440Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 30 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:33 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Also, I totally would have reacted exactly as I did if that was a mistaken self-vote, and wouldn't have altered it. Though probably a bit slower.. that was my bad.

I've since then confirmed with the Host that it would have been fine for me to edit my post, so long as I'm fast enough, so.... I guess that clears my conscience if it ever happens for real.

Anyway, nicely done town. Sorry maf!

441Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 30 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:19 pm

Rasei

Rasei

WOOT TOWN!

Interesting fact on the night I was killed. I got off my both jobs around rollover, but I tried to run to catch the bus. I didn't make it, so sitting in the dark, I checked the forum. First post I saw was something about me being bus to death.

Also I'm kinda happy that I was a Night 1 NK. It's make me feel important.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum