Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN]

+9
Sammiya
Rasei
T3tsuya
high seraph
Cure
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 30]

346Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 24 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:46 am

drandahl

drandahl

Luxaria wrote:Going from viewing her in a back-and-forth fashion and having doubts about her, and then specifically labeling her as "town-leaning", yet meanwhile you placed Ninfia and high seraph under "not sure" despite not really having any reasons or doubts against them--I guess it seems a bit strange to me, especially since your opinion of Blaire was the definition of "not sure".
Yes.. I recognize this. I know I've been pretty flip-floppy with. If it helps piece things together though, I started re-evaluating things when I pressed her for non burger and mayoral-related thoughts:
https://crywolf.rpg-board.net/t157p195-twitch-plays-mafia-day-two#9240
https://crywolf.rpg-board.net/t157p195-twitch-plays-mafia-day-two#9241

I felt like her response was a lot more evasive than I expected.

Luxaria wrote:One other thing to answer/consider: In addition to the previous questions, in a situation like this where mafia is trying to frame, and they don't even know who they will "frame"... doesn't the framing kind of lose value when the potential targets are going to just flip as town, and mafia then can only win by D5 start at the earliest, presuming they do not miss another NK and they get another mislynch? It's not like the target they frame is going to be milled or tailored. So this is another way of asking: What is mafia's objective?
I'm not sure, beyond what I've speculated. However, if the scummiest player/s is/are town and mafia needs many more rounds to win, it might make sense to try and save the clear mislynch until later in the game? That's the best explanation I can come up with right now.

Luxaria wrote:
Sorry if I'm kind of pushing all of these questions on you, but obviously I want to hear your stances since you're the one in this predicament. That said, if anyone has any input, the more the merrier!

Of course. I would be mad at us if we didn't do this. And I appreciate this much more than blind tunneling. That said, I don't expect me being polite here will/should get me out of the hot seat!

347Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 24 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:27 am

drandahl

drandahl

Alright, I really don't think T3t and Tiki are in league, but I really wanted to draw this:

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 24 Drawin10

...I'm getting some sleep now. It's 2:30 AM my time. Will be on again in the morning, unless I sleep in a bit. Will still try to be on before+during noontime PST.

348Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 24 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:52 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cute, Dran! Full of lies, but cute.

Though, seriously, likely voting on you, soon. Beyond the stun + no death thing last night, I was thinking more on your self vote. It was done in such a way that it really looked like it could have been a silly mistake, but that could have just been a way of disguising a "no vote."

I'd been wondering just what benefit that would gain you as Mafia, though, up until the results from last phase. Again, risky play, but a vote to not vote, hidden as a mistake, would be a good way of:

1. Avoiding having to vote a partner do that you could look Town.
  2. Avoiding trying to vote out a Town, possibly drawing suspicion on you.

349Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 24 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:53 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 24 RCvPBEt
TWITCH PLAYS
MAFIA

drandahl
Mr. Alice

T3tsuya
drandahl
Ninfia
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Tiki the Troll
drandahl
Mr. Alice
drandahl
drandahl
drandahl
drandahl

Last edited by Kiyoko on Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

350Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 24 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:58 am

drandahl

drandahl

Tiki, that's a pretty off-the-wall and unnecessary tactic as mafia under these circumstances.. I could have just voted early on one of the many people that had some scum. I cod have waited to see how things go and just try and descum myself by voting on my own mafmates if things were looking hopeless enough.

This. Was. A. Mistake. An embarrassing one.

Anyway I'll respond more to questions only from her on since I need to focus on work.

But I'm going to at least put a vote on who I think is maf.

vote: Blaire, for mayor.

Lord Helix, save us all from our transgressions.

Last edited by drandahl on Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total

351Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 24 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:17 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

hmm, alright, Dran hasn't really said anything to soothe my mind, (not that he really could with the evidence we have, unfortunately) so.

Vote: Drandahl

I have more thinking to do, and unfortunately I had a post half typed up then my computer reset itself for updates so I lost all of those good brain dos and just went to bed, lmao.

I'm gonna be busy until later this evening, but I'll try to get another spec post up at some point!

and to emphasize, for the record, I bussed Dran and myself. Did anyone try to stun me last night? if my bus went through that's probably what happened.

who else tried to get people onto public transportation.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

352Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 24 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:00 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

As previously stated, I bussed Dran and Lux.

353Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 24 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:19 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Vote: Drandahl

Well, his claims have failed to sway me otherwise. Lynching two mafia in a row will be quite nice I think.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

354Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 24 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:21 pm

drandahl

drandahl

SAMMIYA DO YOU EVEN GO HERE?

At least when I flip, at least I can be done with this and leave things in town hands. Please, best of luck, town. We're all virtually vanilla at least, so I'll just curl up and let the soft foam of Lord Helix's breathbubbles wash over me.

355Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 24 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:30 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

drandahl wrote:soft foam

drandahl wrote:breathbubbles

356Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 24 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:51 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Sounds sexy.

Edit: Dran just needs one more vote to be locked in, doesn't he?

Hmm...

357Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 24 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:09 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Nnn....yeah....ok....might as well....(also I am going to be out with the host and lynch candidate later so I really shouldn't procrastinate on voting).

Vote: drandahl

358Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 24 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:15 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, that takes any pressure off, then! Not that it matters anymore, but vote: Drandahl.

Here's to hoping that outing isn't awkward, Blaire!

359Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 24 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:44 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

oh it's fine we pretty much just employ this vow of strict silence about the particular game we're playing and anyone who breaks it get stared at quietly and intensely until their heads are bowed down in shame and tears of repentance flow out of their eyes it's a fun time

360Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 24 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:00 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

(send me pictures of food or else)

Finally sitting down now with dinner, but I see the lynch ship has sailed. I'm still going to read through drandahl's responses from last night and earlier today and see if there's anything else to be said.

After this pizza stops tasting so good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum