Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN]

+8
Aistaraina
nautilus
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Ninfia
Kiyoko
Mr. Alice
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 12]

76Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:07 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

SALUTATIONS, MY GOOD CHUMS.

So it has come to my honkin' attention that I, Ninfia, have been more or less absent throughout most of the duration of this good day phase. Apologies. sort of. I was playing animal crossing and shooting the flip with a much more fascinating chump of mine. We can all deal with this fact, now that it has been lovingly placed on the table.

Onto far more important things of various natures and levels of importance:

Dran. died. very sad. moment of silence for our fallen friend.

anyway. I note that he said that his alignment was rerolled after the great shift of last phase 2015. perhaps the current teef maf were threatened by that fact? Dran is a good player albeit a quiet one. that kill makes me vaguely suspicious of Kiyoko because I do recall him giving us a hard time in gakuen maf towards the end so I feel that she would be eager to take him out.

of course, probably also misdirection because I'm sure the maf sure does know her and naut's reputation. these poor honkin' murder magnets. gently pats their heads.

oh, before I forget, Vote: no lynch, because while I am a creature of integrity who does not follow the easy path through life, it is a logical thing to do as outlined.

in any case, I note that Lux has made one or two posts, both of which amount to "what is this i cannot even" which is flippin' unusual for her. any other thoughts runnin' through that head of yours lux? love to hear em.

if I were to fake vote, I'd probably put it on lux at the moment because of somewhat uncharacteristic behaviour. I do agree though that it can be hard to parse intentions through all this lip flapping quirky nonsense, so I'm not completely committed to even a fake vote.

in any case, good work gents, madams, and of course, other distinguished individuals of various gender alignments. let us continue with the speculation, and onto the murder.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

77Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:20 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

high seraph Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 3ecCGYL
nautilus Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 3ecCGYL
Rasei Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 3ecCGYL

78Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:01 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

(I find myself struggling to follow our shellduck friend with her quirks.) (Kiyoko, too.) (Something to do with big letters, or ones proven to be conspicuously missing.) (Ended up writing out the entire series of posts in one document.) (Troublesome.) (But I now know their thoughts.) (Wish it be I might know myself.) (I might never know.) (This cold.)

(Our now lifeless, former friend's end finds itself under scrutiny.) (I find myself not wishing to comply with the thoughts wherein our friend proved suspect of power roles.) (Simply, he published one post following reroll, but few prior.) (Prior posts note differences in his position within this contest of town versus non-town.) (This ought produce no influence upon proceedings.) (He would know only of his other pre-rerolled friend.) (He could be numerous roles, or none, but we know it to be neither of two, for its worth.)

(Misdirection?) (Possibly.) (Truth be told, he seems fitting for middle-ground, riskless selections.) (Few would inspect him, however "shitty" these inspections might be.) (If his role proved powerful, our enemies might determine his worth to be highest if offed sooner to pre-empt surprises in future rounds.) (The benefit to this course of night kill being we might now turn sights to the decidedly living members of this collection of posts.)

(I know not how to view girl blue over there, following comments on/by Kiyoko.) (Curious is the word for girl blue's suggestions, requests.) (She might enjoy Kiyoko's quirks?) (Hm, but she justifies herself in different light.) (Curious still.) (I see she plus Tiki still prove difficult to judge.) (Funny if Kiyoko plus girl blue end up our enemies.) (Clever ruse to pit one versus the other, but possibly or likely to not be the truth.)

(In other news, bogus voting procedures.) (The thesiologist might only use his/her power once during this bout.) (Not during every cycle.) (Check with our good doctor should you believe otherwise, for I did.) (Thus, worst possible outcome suggests the thesiologist to trigger his/her power once.) (This might not be too terrible to suffer, however we will not know when the thesiologist dies, judging by the previous end of life.) (So until it occurs, we risk the power being used.)

(Working our votes together is one possible solution.) (I worry it might render us open to disruption or subversion.) (How to reconcile if two bogus vote persons find themselves topping the list?) (Do we propose every voter go to the highest count out of group strength--but how to solve tie votes?) (Shellduck points out the timezone problems we encounter in switching votes to true ones.) (I do not possess better suggestions, however.) (I just worry over corruption should one or two persons steer the bogus votes, plus the switch before the cycle ends.) (Shellduck is correct with focus on RNG votes.) (They risk hurting us, but not doing them limits discussion in these first rounds.) (In the end, bogus voting might prove our best solution until otherwise noted.)

(I profess no suggestions, truly.) (Vote: No Lynch for the moment?) (But for bogus votes, I find myself torn.) (The first NK holds possibilities we struggle to explore.) (Some people produce much more posts plus musings, thus so I would be remiss in voting for them.) (However, Shellduck's quirks produce much stress upon my mind.) (I would probe my bogus vote in her direction, upon noughtilus.) (But truthfully, she is low on the list, beyond the indefensible position/suspicion of "Tell me--why you were not killed?") (She would find herself not lonely with such suspicion, for Kiyoko suggests Owlkuhsync plus herself in such position.)

(My suffering knows no end.) (Writing this produces much torment.) (Rescue me of this void.)

(Re: Riddle.) (I know not this bluefish.) (I find myself doomed.)

79Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:14 pm

nautilus

nautilus

WOULD LKE TO SEE ASTARANA AND TK SPEAK UP A BT MORE N GENERAL BEFORE DAY END ALSO HAVE A REALLY BAD MGRANE AT THE MOMENT SO WLL RETRE FOR NOW HOPE THAT THE FRES OF HELL BURN YOUR BONES BLACK.

@RASE – F YOU HAD TO SUSPECT SOMEONE/ANYONE AT THE MOMENT, WHO WOULD T BE?

DO WANT TO GET SOME PEOPLES SUSPCONS OUT N THE OPEN BC WOULD LKE THS PHASE TO NOT END N A NO LYNCH BUT TO AVOD HAVNG AN UNHOLY FAKEVOTE > REALVOTE TE STUATON WE HAVE TO COME TO A CONSENSUS OF SOME SORT BUT GVEN THE FACT THAT M NOT SURE THAT THE ENTRE THREAD WLL BE PRESENT BY ROLLOVER DK

UNFAKEVOTE: NNFA BECAUSE SHES HERE NOW BUT WLL COME BACK AFTER TAKNG SOME PANKLLERS

80Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:18 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

こんにちは。友人。

looks like. the. people have. spoken.
especially luxaria with her. less obnoxious. speech. patterns. i could read her words all. day. what a wonderful writer.
move. with the rest.
vote. no. lynch.

81Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:46 pm

high seraph

high seraph

umm, excuse me, br. dlaire?? bib i loose a tooth???? i bibnt even ask for a bentist appointment????????? gobbamnit

82Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:12 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

high seraph Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 3ecCGYL Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 3ecCGYL
nautilus Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 3ecCGYL
Rasei Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 3ecCGYL

83Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:49 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I want to say that Kiyoko is acting a bit strange but I could be wrong.

*covers mouth to hide her teeth*

84Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:50 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I did my quick but the spaces disappeared in the last post.

85Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:05 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

it's a bit of a pain that the two most talkative people (myself and nautilus) have quirks that make OUR POSTS KIND OF A HUGE PAIN IN THE ASS TO READ BUT HONESTLY QUIRKS ARE A PART OF THE GAME AND "I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOUR POSTS SO INSTEAD OF SPECULATING I'LL JUST WRITE A POST ABOUT HOW I DON'T UNDERSTAND OTHER PEOPLES' POSTS," WHILE UNDERSTANDABLE, WON'T FLY.

i get that it's annoying to READ CERTAIN PEOPLES' POSTS.

but the ratio is 2:5 RIGHT NOW. i don't see this phase ending in anything oTHER THAN A NO LYNCH AT THIS POINT IN TIME (I WAS GOING TO REALVOTE TO GENERATE DISCUSSION BUT I ONLY JUST GOT OFF A PLANE).

if mafia pulls off a successful night kill on SOMEONE WHO ISN'T THE TREE STUMP, IT WILL BE 2:4. anesthesioasdfkasdf can then immediately VOTE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE PHASE AND FREEZE VOTES FOR A GUARANTEED MISLYNCH, PUTTING THE RATIO AT 2:3. with a successful NIGHT KILL, THE RATIO WILL BE 2:2 AND IT WILL BE GAME OVER.

based on rasei's posts, i am still inclined to be SUSPICIOUS OF HER FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH. also slightly suspicious of the people who POSTED LOW-SUBSTANCE "WHAT IS GOING ON" POSTS JUST TO FULFILL THE ACTIVITY CRITERIA WITHOUT ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTING. tiki specifically, though tiki is kind of always just kind of LIKE THAT, BUT ALSO NINFIA, SINCE I'M USED TO NINFIA BEING MORE ACTIVE TOO AND NINFIA DOES NOT HAVE THANKSGIVING EXCUSES.

i have a feeling one of the mafia is one of NAUTILUS OR ALCASYNC DUE TO THE NK TARGET BUT I AM ALMOST 100% SURE IT IS NOT BOTH OF THEM. this is because the last time they were MAFIA TOGETHER, I WAS TOLD THEY NK'ED ME FIRST BECAUSE "ONCE KIYOKO IS OUT OF THE WAY THERE WON'T BE ANY OTHER TALKATIVE TOWN PLAYERS IN THREAD" AND I THINK THAT LOGIC STILL APPLIES HERE.

slightly more inclined to believe it's ALCA SIMPLY BASED ON NAUTILUS'S POSTS BEING MORE PRO-TOWN. alca also tends to be VERY QUIET AS MAFIA, LIKE SHE IS IN THIS GAME, THOUGH THAT COULD JUST BE THANKSGIVING SHENANIGANS.

so yeah i'm going to put it down on paper: my TOP SUSPECTS FOR MAFIA RIGHT NOW ARE RASEI AND ALCASYNC.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

86Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:07 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

actually i am more SURE OF ALCA RIGHT NOW THAN I AM OF RASEI AND I KNOW THIS DOESN'T MATTER AT THIS POINT SO CLOSE TO PHASE END BUT.

unvote, vote: ALCASYNC.

87Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:11 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 Pp9Srqy

Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 U1f3PBP Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 3ecCGYL Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 NwTP5DB Vote Tally Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 NwTP5DB Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 3ecCGYL Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 U1f3PBP

Kiyoko vs. No Lynch alcasync
nautilus vs. no vote No Lynch alcasync
alcasync vs. No Lynch
Rasei vs. No Lynch
Ninfia vs. No Lynch
Luxaria vs. No Lynch
Tiki The Troll vs. No Lynch

No Lynch Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 3ecCGYLAnimal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 3ecCGYL Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 3ecCGYL Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 3ecCGYLAnimal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 3ecCGYL
alcasync Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 3ecCGYL Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 3ecCGYL

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

88Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:12 pm

nautilus

nautilus

ALRGHT WELL T’S LKE A HALF HOUR TO ROLLOVER AND NOTHNG REALLY HAS HAPPENED. ’M A BT CONCERNED ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT WE CAN SUCCESSFULLY FORMULATE A LYNCH TARGET AND DO THE WHOLE FAKEVOTNG THNG. ALSO AM FEELNG BETTER SO LET’S BURN N THE FRES OF OBLVON TOGETHER.

AM WLLNG TO ABATE MY CURRENT, ETERNAL SUFFERNG TEMPORARLY FOR THE GREATER GOOD (AKA PEOPLE BENG ABLE TO READ MY POSTS, NCLUDNG MYSELF, WTHOUT CRYNG) BUT THE GOOD DOCTOR ENJOYS LSTENNG TO THE SOUNDS OF THE CORRUPTED BURNNG ALVE N THE BOWELS OF HELL.

GUESS ’M A BT CONFUSED ABOUT TK. HE SEEMS MUCH… QUETER THAN HE USUALLY S N GAMES, THOUGH DON’T KNOW WHETHER OR NOT T’S A RESULT OF HS QURK. BELEVE SEVERAL PLAYERS HAVE PERSONALTY QURKS ON TOP OF TYPNG QURKS, BUT ’D LKE TO KNOW WHO YOU FND SUSPCOUS, TK. AND RE: RASE – WHY DO YOU THNK KYOKO S ACTNG STRANGE? NQURNG MNDS (ME) WOULD LKE TO KNOW.

ANYWAYS: STRONGLY FEEL LKE THS PHASE WLL END WTH A NO LYNCH ANYWAYS BECAUSE THERE SN’T AN EVEN VAGUELY SOLD LYNCH TARGET. THERE’S ALL SCATTERED FAKEVOTES WTHOUT SOME SOLDFED REASONNG? FOR THE RECORD APPRECATE EVERYONE WORKNG TOGETHER TO SPARE THE GAME FROM THE ADNSDSDM BUT WE REALLY NEED TO DSCUSS A SOLD LYNCH. TS NOT 6:2 TS 5:2

SO HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS:

1) DRANDAHL’S KLL SEEMS ESPECALLY RANDOM. UPON MULLNG ON T FOR A BT CAN CONSDER THAT HE MAY HAVE BEEN KLLED FOR BENG ESPECALLY DANGEROUS TO THE TOWN, BUT THEN THAT BEGS THE QUESTON OF WHY NOT MYSELF, KYOKO, OR ALCA? S DRANDAHL SUCH A THREAT? F WERE TO CONSDER WHO THE MAFA PAR WOULD BE AS A CONSEQUENCE, WOULD GUESS T’S LKELY NOT QUET/QUET UNLESS T’S A CASE OF MSDRECTON, BECAUSE QUET/QUET BENEFTS MORE FROM STRONG SPECULATORS BENG DEAD SO THAT QUET/QUET CAN QUET THER WAY THROUGH THE GAME.

2) DON’T THNK THERE’S MORE THAN ONE TREE STUMP N THE GAME TBH BECAUSE F THERE WAS LKE 2-3 STUMPS THEN HAVNG THEM ALL CONVERT N ONE PHASE WOULD CAUSE WAY TOO MUCH SWNG. THEREFORE BELEVE THAT A TREE STUMP – THE ONLY STUMP – MADE LKE A TREE AND LEAFED AND DECDED TO BECOME NEUTRAL. RESPECT YOUR LFE CHOCES, TREE.

3) T MAKES ME WONDER ABOUT THE ANESTHEOLOGST. WOULD FGURE THAT THERE WOULD BE MORE PUSHBACK FROM MAFA MEMBERS REGARDNG THE PLAN TO NOT VOTE SNCE T BASCALLY HAMPERS THE USEFULNESS OF THE ANAESTHOLOGST. T MAKES ME WONDER WHETHER THE MAFA SMPLY DECDED TO “GO” WTH THE FLOW AND AVOD PUSHBACK OVER THE FAKEVOTNG PLAN.

4) WHERE S EVERYONE WHO FAKEVOTED FOR PEOPLE ANYWAYS (NAMELY ALCA AND NNFA). S THS A RESULT OF THANKSGVNG SHENANGANS?

89Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:21 pm

nautilus

nautilus

THOUGHTS:

HAVNG BEEN MAFA WTH ALCA N RECENT MEMORY ALCA DOES TEND TO BE QUET UNLESS SOMETHNG PROMPTS HER NTO REPLYNG, THOUGH  HAVE NO DEA WHERE SHE S.

NNFA HAS TOLD ME THAT SHE HAS BEEN BUSY FOR MOST OF THE DAY, THOUGH SHE DOES NOT HAVE THANKSGVNG SHENANGANS AND TBH M KND OF WONDERNG WHERE SHE S RGHT NOW.

DON’T THNK RASE S MAFA ACTUALLY BECAUSE DK F THE MAFA WOULD RSK LOSNG TEETH SNCE APPARENTLY THAT MEANS CERTAN DEATH N THS GAME ONCE YOU RACK UP FVE LOST TEETH? N PSYCHOPASS MAFA THE MAFA WAS PRETTY CAREFUL WTH AVODNG MESSNG UP THER CRME COEFFCENTS SO

WOULD BE COOL WTH UNVOTE: NO LYNCH VOTE: ALCASYNC BUT WOULD ALSO LKE TO HEAR MORE FROM OTHER PEOPLE. AT WORST F THS S SOME WERD PLOY BY KYOKO TO GET THE ANASDSDAHASDJ TO GET ALCA LYNCHED ON D1 WE DONT RUN THE RSK OF THE ASDASHASDHJASD ACTNG WHEN A MSLYNCH CAN END THE GAME

BTW: STUMP T S N YOUR BEST NTEREST FOR WN CONDTON B FOR YOU NOT TO MAKE YOURSELF OBVOUS N ANY WAY SO PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR FORMER ALGNMENT

90Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Animal Mouthteeth Mafia [MAFIA WIN] Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:26 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

nautilus you are HERE AND I AM NOT ALONE ;__;

agree that mafia must be composed OF QUIET + ACTIVE BECAUSE LIKE YOU SAID, QUIET/QUIET KILLING DRANDAHL MAKES NO SENSE AND I ALREADY RULED OUT ACTIVE/ACTIVE (FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF ME BEING TOWN, MY REASONING GOES TO SHIT IF NAUT AND I ARE SECRETLY MAFIA TOGETHER I GUESS.)

from my pov, then, if at least one active player is maf, I FEEL LIKE NAUTILUS WOULD BE MORE INCLINED TO KILL A STRONGER PLAYER FIRST AND THEN MISDIRECT ON THE SECOND NK BY GOING FOR A QUIET PLAYER, WHEREAS ALCA WOULD BE INCLINED TO GO FOR A MID-STRENGTH PLAYER (E.G. DRANDAHL, SORRY DRANDAHL I'D CLASSIFY YOU AS A STRONGER PLAYER IF ONLY YOU POSTED MORE ON PHASES WHERE YOU'RE NOT ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK), SINCE ALCA HAS HAD THE "GO AFTER A QUIET PLAYER" PLAN BACKFIRE ON HER IN VANILLA MAF AND THE "GO AFTER AN ACTIVE PLAYER" PLAN BACKFIRE ON HER IN ANIMAL CROSSING MAF.

if i were mafia and wanted alca dead TBH I WOULD STRAIGHT UP JUST KILL HER ON N0. misdirection would not SAVE MY ASS FROM MYNOTES IF ALCA WERE ALLOWED TO LIVE TO D1.

which, btw, is another REASON I THINK ALCA IS LIKELY TO BE MAF OVER NAUTILUS. who in their RIGHT MIND WOULD LET A TOWN ALCA LIVE UNTIL D1 AND INEVITABLY VOTE FOR A MAF MEMBER WITHIN FIVE MINUTES OF ROLLOVER.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum