Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end]

+7
nautilus
Cure
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
Kiyoko
chinomi
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 20]

226IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 16 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:01 pm

nautilus

nautilus

ALRIGHT. Executive decision because the first page's rules mention that votes should be bolded, so I'm going to assume Rasei's no lynch vote doesn't count. chi isn't around for me to ask her what do, so. Gonna make a clean decision now.

VOTE TALLY

No Lynch x1
Rasei x1

--
Ninfia: Rasei
High Seraph: No Lynch

Rollover end

Rasei waited. The lights above her blinked and sparked out of the air. There were enemies in the base. She didn’t see them, but had expected them now for years. Her warnings to Cernel Sammiya were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Rasei was a player for a few days. When she was young she joined the mafia game and she said to chinomi “I want to have a cool role chinomi.”
Chinomi said “No! You will BE KILL BY MAFIA”
There was a time when she believed her. Then as she got oldered she stopped. But now in the thread on this forum she knew there were mafia.
“This is President Snofa” the radio crackered. “You must fight the mafia!”
So Rasei gotted her vote and blew up the IKEA.
“SHE GOING TO KILL US” said the mafia
“I will shoot at her” said the mafia boss and they fired the night kills but missed. Rasei voted at them and tried to blew them up. But then the rollover came and they were trapped and not able to kill.
“No! I must kill the enemies” she shouted
The radio said “No, Rasei. You are the enemies”
And then Rasei was a sofa.

RASEI was lynched. They were the BEDDINGE LÖVÅS. They were TOWN.

I... Night 4 ends in 24 hours (so: 7PM PST, September 27th). This is so uninspired, I'm sorry. I was also told to remind all of you that no lynches are useless, though whether or not that means that they literally have no effect on the game or that no lynching will lead to a fate worse than IKEA death, I do not know.

Last edited by n★util★s on Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

227IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 16 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:18 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

high seraph wrote:SOMEBODY SHOULD POST SONIC THINGS FOR ME BC IM EXHAUSTED

VOTE: NO LYNCH

IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 16 Teeglo39dam8ccoj5s4q

228IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 16 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:46 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Shit I forgot to bold my vote.

229IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 16 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:41 am

high seraph

high seraph

SHIT I CANT WIN ANYMORE I GUESS ;_____________;

230IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 16 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:26 pm

chinomi

chinomi

NIGHT IS OVER GUESS WHAT IT'S DAY TIME

231IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 16 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:43 pm

high seraph

high seraph

VOTE: NO LYNCH

IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 16 Katniss-01-4001

232IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 16 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:28 am

chinomi

chinomi

(ALSO FTR I KNOW THIS GAME IS DRAGGING ON/SEEMS POINTLESS NOW BUT THERE'S AN END GAME FOR THE FINAL TWO I PROMISE. BUT TO SPEED THINGS ALONG IM GOING TO SKIP THE NEXT NIGHT PHASE AND MAKE IT TRANSITION RIGHT INTO THE NEXT DAY PHASE.)

233IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 16 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:36 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Vote: High Seraph

The chair chuckled menacingly, staring the hedgehog down.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

234IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 16 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:24 am

Cure

Cure

VOTE: NINFIA LUCAS LET'S LYNCH NINFIA SHE DOESN'T WANT TO PLAY THE GAME LIKE WE DO. IF WE BAND TOGETHER WE CAN GET RID OF THE CHAIR AND THEN NO ONE ELSE HAS TO DIE. WE CAN DO IT HIGH SONIC. I BELIEVE.

235IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 16 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:46 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

unvote, vote: cure

"It is deplorable that you would go after someone such as myself." The chair shook its head with a sigh, "I am simply a chair that wishes to reach the end of the game. It is impossible for us to just continue to... sit about and wait for the inevitable end. I want to be proactive."

The chair stared long and hard at the caps locking pair, "Lucas, I believe that you have a choice to make. I think it would be better for us to join forces against this person. In all honesty," The chair confessed, handwaving lightly, "The only reason I voted for you was you posted first and I wasn't feeling energetic enough to remember who else was playing with us."

236IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 16 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:59 am

Cure

Cure

CLEARLY THIS CHAIR IS VERY MALICIOUS. DID YOU HEAR THAT COTTON-Y LAUGH AT THE BEGINNING OF THE PHASE WHEN A GLEEFUL VOTE WAS CAST FOR YOU? DO YOU REALLY WANT TO SPEND ETERNITY WITH AN EVIL CHAIR WHO IS PROBABLY IN CAHOOTS WITH PRESIDENT SNOFA? DO YOU WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH SOMEONE LIKE THAT? I DOn'T THINK SO. LOOK AT THAT REVENGE VOTE! I WAS STICKING UP FOR YOU AFTER THE FIRST VOTE. I COULD HAVE VOTED FOR YOU LUCAS. I COULD HAVE SEALED YOUR FATE. INSTEAD I WENT AFTER YOUR VOTER, WHO IMMEDIATELY BECAME ANTAGONISTIC TOWARDS ME. NINFIA KILLED RASEI. POOR RASEI. SHE'S DEAD, LUCAS, SHE'S DEAD ALL BECAUSE OF NINFIA.

WE CAN STOP ALL THE KILLING LUCAS. WE JUST HAVE TO GET RID OF NINFIA. THEN THIS CAN ALL GO AWAY.

237IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 16 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:22 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

"Rasei Volunteered for it, had she not I would have done nothing ill towards her. Also, consider the fact that there would have been no lynch if she had bolded her vote. I had expected she would go and do so before roll over then was busy the rest of the evening. I'd say I'm more chaotic neutral than anything else, honestly." The chair shook its head with a slow deliberate smile.

"I also think its quite natural that in a game with such stakes that we should defend ourselves. I'd very much like for this game to come to a clean and simple close. We can only do that if two of us are left standing, and I intend to be one of them."

The chair paused thoughtfully, 'Now, I wonder what would happen if there was one vote on each person? perhaps there can be no peace while we three exist? who knows~"

238IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 16 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:01 pm

high seraph

high seraph

WHAT THE FUCK

VOTE: NINFIA

239IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 16 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:16 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

((aaahhaa fun fact, I went to Ikea yesterday and the delivery guys today were super unprofessional so vote: unprofessional ikea delivery guys because they're the real enemy in this store.))

240IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 16 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:36 pm

high seraph

high seraph

IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 16 Ikea10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum