Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end]

+7
nautilus
Cure
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
Kiyoko
chinomi
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 20]

271IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 19 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:23 pm

high seraph

high seraph

FOR YOU CONSIDERATION, KIYOKO, HERE IS THE PICTURE OF MY HARRY POTTER COLLECTION I WAS GOING TO SHOW YOU THE OTHER DAY BUT GOT TOO EMBARRASSED!!!!!!!!!

IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 19 IOae7aA

AND IF THE FACT THAT I'M A DORK ISN'T ENOUGH TO SATISFY YOU, I HUMBLY OFFER YOU THIS. PLEASE DON' T LOOK AT IT TOO MUCH.

Spoiler:

NINFIA YOU DON'T HAVE TO GIVE IN TO CURE'S HARASSMENT AND BLACKMAIL. STAND UP TO THIS VIOLENCE AND VOTE FOR HIGH LUCAS. I PROMISE I WILL TREAT ALL FURNITURE EQUALLY AND NICELY FROM NOW ON. AND I WILL NOT LET A SINGLE BUTT SIT ON YOU, THIS I SWEAR.

THANK YOU RASEI, I ALWAYS KNEW WE WERE KINDRED SPIRITS. WE ALL ENJOYED OUR BLEEPS AND OUR FUCKS DURING THIS GAME. THANK YOU FOR BEING A PIECE OF FURNITURE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND COMPREHENSION. THANK YOU. THE DICE GOD BLESSES YOUR DEAD SOUL.

272IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 19 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:31 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

loud yelling!!!

you have the fancy versions of the textbooks i only have the lame paperback versions

unvote

idk guys this is too difficult i can't do this

i do appreciate this pandering though i feel really special this almost makes up for everyone shamelessly lynching me on D2

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

273IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 19 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:33 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I wish I could vote for both of you.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

274IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 19 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:39 pm

Cure

Cure

Cure wrote:

EDIT: ALSO I WON'T SPEAK TO YOU FOR A WHOLE DAY IF YOU VOTE YOUR BOY TOY OVER YOUR OTHERSELF

275IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 19 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:41 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

That said, hypothetically speaking... if Raie were to, I dunno, finish those ASTRA character ref sheets before phase end

I'm pretty sure there's nothing in the world that would convince me to unvote her

just, you know

just saying

276IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 19 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:43 pm

Cure

Cure

I HAVE TOO MUCH TO DO TOMORROW TO BE ABLE TO DO THAT.

277IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 19 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:45 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

oh too bad then

hey lucas

what else you got

278IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 19 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:50 pm

Cure

Cure

I ALSO HAVE TOO MUCH TO DO TO CONSTANTLY SUCK UP TO PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD ALL DAY, SO... I AM NOT GOING TO DO THAT. FROM HOW THE PREVIOUS EVENTS OF THE GAME PLAYED OUT, IT SHOULD BE CLEAR WHO SHOULD BE WINNING HERE. I'M NOT GONNA SUCK DICKS.

RAIE OUT.

279IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 19 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:21 am

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

I want to hug your cat Raie.

280IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 19 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:18 am

Cure

Cure

SHE'S VERY FLUFFY AND LARGE LIKE AN OVERGROWN KITTEN. I LIKE HUGGING HER BUT SHE DOESn'T APPRECIATE IT BECAUSE NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH HER FUR.

281IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 19 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:31 pm

chinomi

chinomi

The wind begins to howl.

282IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 19 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:07 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

vote: Kiyoko

I think I deserve to win again.

283IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 19 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:06 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Vote: Cure

I used a coin flipper and it favored Cute, so Cure it is.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

284IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 19 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:00 pm

chinomi

chinomi

are
you
ready

285IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 19 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:09 pm

chinomi

chinomi

THE END OF IKEA UPICK MAFIA BEGINS

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THAT TIME STAMP SAMMIYA WAS SIX MINUTES LATE AND KIYOKO VOTED FOR HER FUCKIN SELF FUCK YOU KIYOKO HOW DARE YOU NOT PLAY BY MY RULES YOU ARE LYNCHED INTO ETERNITY JUAN YOU NEED A NEW JOB IN THE AFTERLIFE.

THUS CURE AND HIGH SERAPH SAT FACE TO FACE LOOKING AT EACH OTHER. CURE WITH HER BULBOUS BODY AND HIGH SERAPH WITH HIS PROTRUDING SUNGLASSES. "WHY MUST WE DO THIS? WHY MUST THERE BE ONE WINNER?" ONE OF THEM SOBBED. THEY WERE AT WAR, WANTING NOTHING MORE THAN FOR THIS TERRIBLE GAME OF LIFE AND DEATH TO END. BUT THEY WEREN'T, LIKE, TOTALLY NOT FOR IT AS THEY ATTEMPTED TO WOO THE MASSES WITH THEIR SEXY BODIES.

BUT THEN SOMETHING UNEXPECTED HAPPENED.

THEY WERE WOOED BY EACH OTHER. WITH ONLY ONE VOTE ON ONE ANOTHER THEY BEGAN TO AGGRESSIVELY MAKE OUT WITH EACH OTHER, DEATH STAR PORTAL LAMP ON HEDGEHOG ACTION. HIGH SERAPH REACHED INTO CURE'S MECHANICAL, BRIGHTLY LIT BODY AND MADE HER MOAN WITH ECSTASY USING HIS LITTLE CLAWS MEANT FOR DIGGING FOOD OUT OF LOOSE SOIL.

THE ENTIRE IKEA COULD HEAR THIS DISPLAY OF INTIMACY BEFORE THEY BOTH STOPPED AND LOOK AT THEIR HANDS.

IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 19 Nightlock123

WE DONT BOTH HAV ETO WIN WE
DONT BOH WE cAN DIE

FucK NO THEY SAID FUck THAT HSIT AND THEn

FUCK YOU JURORS YOU DIDN'T DO THIS AT ALL YOU DIDN'T CHOOSE A WINNER AND THUS A PENALTY WILL BE PLACED ON ALL OF YOU DURING A FUTURE GAME YOU WILL BE CURSED YOU ARE CURSED.

BOTH HIGH SERAPH AND CURE WIN IF THEY WATCH THE ENTIRETY OF THE ABOVE VIDEO FUCK YOU THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT CONVINCING THEM GOOD ENOUGH.

CURE GETS HER WIN CONDITION GJ.
LUCAS DOESNT. HE DIDNT DO IT. HE DIDNT GET IT.

THE END

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum