Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 57 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 51 of 63]

751Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 51 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:33 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

4/10 needs mole options and scarves:

of course I would page top with this.

Last edited by Ninfia on Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

752Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 51 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:35 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

I ship it.

753Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 51 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:37 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

[I IMPLIED WHEN TALKING TO NAUTILUS THAT I WANTED ONE AND SHE COMPLIED.

ALSO, I TOTALLY DIDN'T REALIZE THAT WAS ME LMAO. I'M SO ORDINARY THAT I CAN'T RECOGNIZE MYSELF.]

754Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 51 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:37 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

eleni wrote:
Kiyoko wrote:くそ、Blair is my type
i'm watching you Kiyoko <o><o>

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 51 3POL48J

I'm contributing so much to spec right now.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

755Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 51 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:38 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

[missed some posts, omg that's beautiful ninfia

blaire please make blaireni manga pages

kiyohiko/lucas/kiyoko

wcdonalds doesn't love to make its employees smile

keeps editing my post with one liners]

756Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 51 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:43 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I'm going to Vote: Luxaria. After the stunt she pulled yesterday, I am REALLY questioning it all, particularly since she hasn't come back and said anything yet and that's really rubbing me the wrong way, dang it.

"I do not like all of the detentions going on... I-It seems like whenever we get a step closer to finding the thieves we get shoved back, like, ten paces or something...."

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

757Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 51 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:45 pm

Cure

Cure

Spoiler:

758Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 51 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:46 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

[Cure and Sammie, that is remarkable timing.]

759Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 51 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:50 pm

lulu

lulu

OK so for lunch I roasted a whole bulb of garlic to have with my chicken because I heard roasted garlic is really good and I ate like ten cloves in about two minutes and now I feel rly sick and I googled binge eating garlic and apparently that is a thing that You're Not Supposed To Do so pls pray for my stomach while I die quietly over here

My revive was used - it didn't disappear, so I don't know why it failed.

drandahl wrote:Who do we think the redirecting classmate is? It was clear that Kotakia should have been protected, but was not.
Kiyoko wrote:Was Kotakia driven? Or did mafia redirect/stun the protective roles?
I don't generally like talking about doctor claims in thread but I'm sure this is something maf's already realised. Based off what happened last night we can conclude that either:
1. Our protective roles are dead (that is, adawg = town doc).
2. They were stun/jailed or otherwise interfered with.

Unless I'm mistaken, I think we concluded from n1 actions that the redirect came from the actor's side (that is, redirect all of a person's actions from one target to another target), and not from the target's side (that is, swap all actions on two targets, or a classic bus). If this is the case, and if we do still have a protective role, and if our protective role was not one of the two people stunned in rollover (well, even if now), then mafia must have a pretty good idea of who our protective roles are because they would have had to act directly on them in order to disrupt their protect.

I would still discourage town protective roles from claiming but yeah, just... Something to keep in mind.

I feel like it's more likely my action was redirected because it was broadcasted in thread I was going to act on someone last night. If the silent stunner acted today they didn't act on me, because my revive was used.

Kiyoko wrote:Why is nautilus listed in Rasei's results as having sent a message nautilus is dead.
I actually didn't notice this until Kiyoko pointed it out, um.
.... nautilus? u there?

ANYWAY

Vote: Luxaria

TBH since Kotakia has now been definitively cleared as town (outside of miller or tailoring) I'm a little bit surprised that people are still so adamant about the Alice lynch when Luxaria's actions are more demonstratively scummy than Alice's words & thread absence (Lux has also been absent for awhile and I'd like to hear her thoughts too).

For the record, if it's based off Rasei's list - I don't believe Alice sent in the NK last night  purely because like... Why would maf have such a highly scrutinised member send in the NK? Especially when nautilus claimed in thread that they had attempted a stun + kill on Alice just the night before?

I do believe both Lux and Alice are maf with miller/tailored Alice, as well as another person on Rasei's list who must have sent in the NK, so I guess I'm not really fussed about the direction of the lynch, I just find it interesting.

@Cure @Mr. Alice @eleni @plotstickers @Tiki
Could you explain if you think that Alice is miller/tailored, that Kotakia's role power is unreliable, or that Kotakia is mafia and miller/tailored?

@AliceOfOz
What were you doing last night and who did you act on?

@Luxaria
When you called me out you asked me to claim my rolepowers in order to justify my theories - I have, and I'm going to ask you to do the same in full. My main hang up is probably the part where you claim you can't form new relationships with anyone other than Alice.

I'd also still really like to know if you think Kiyoko is 100% town.

@Mr Alice
I'm curious about Kotakia's reservations, especially and primarily because her investigation on you seemed to be linked with the certainty that her role was not naive or unreliable. I know it's difficult to have a dialogue when one of the parties is like... Dead... But is there anything you might be able to comment on?

Also is anyone at all going to comment on that post I poured my heart into or-- oh hi plot. Baby. Love of my life.

@plotstickers
Seriously though what do you think about the theory that at least one harem/cheater role is mafia? I don't believe town has three cheating roles and I do suspect you more than T3t on the basis that T3t has a town clear from Kotakia.

760Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 51 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:53 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

They didn't have Eleni's hair color wtf I'm so mad this was the best I could do sorry Eleni, I'll get us crepes in return and comment about how they're not as good as yours. Also please make your version of one b/c I want to see BOTH SIDES OF EVERY PAIRING.

Spoiler:

Also if I went with the other black suit-like outfit, I looked like some businessman tryna kiss a high school girl wth, game.

761Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 51 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:53 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

This is the canon Gakuen Maf male uniform now:

Oops spec yes this is a lynch phase isn't it

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

762Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 51 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:53 pm

Cure

Cure

plotstickers wrote:eta: is dude cure king of the school]

YES. CRUSHES TETSUYA BENEATH MY BOOT.

screams because ninjad by ez

763Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 51 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:56 pm

chinomi

chinomi

im still in sickville but im so glad for all the art you guys are so cute ;__;

764Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 51 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:58 pm

nautilus

nautilus

★★★★★★★★ wrote:
票数 Vote Tally

AliceofOz V
Luxaria IV

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 51 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 51 XHMJc5Q Cure vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 51 XHMJc5Q Mr. Alice vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 51 XHMJc5Q Rasei vs Luxaria
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 51 XHMJc5Q eleni vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 51 XHMJc5Q plotstickers vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 51 XHMJc5Q Tiki the Troll vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 51 XHMJc5Q Ninfia vs Luxaria
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 51 XHMJc5Q Sammiya vs Luxaria
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 51 XHMJc5Q ezreal vs Luxaria

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 51 Tumblr_n9cn5i69DE1ti3daro1_500

765Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 51 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:07 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Spoiler:

runs away to answer messages now

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 51 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 57 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum