Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 56 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 50 of 63]

736Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:35 pm

nautilus

nautilus

票数 Vote Tally

AliceofOz V
Luxaria II

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 XHMJc5Q Cure vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 XHMJc5Q Mr. Alice vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 XHMJc5Q Rasei vs Luxaria
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 XHMJc5Q eleni vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 XHMJc5Q plotstickers vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 XHMJc5Q Tiki the Troll vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 XHMJc5Q Ninfia vs Luxaria

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 Tumblr_n9cn5i69DE1ti3daro1_500

Last edited by ★★★★★★★★ on Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

737Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:38 pm

chinomi

chinomi

im having an extremely fun day consistingg of crouching over the toilet so im not going to catch up o nanything or vote until either much later or tomorrow

I EVEN MISSED MY HAIRCUT TODAY I WAS GONNA GET IT DYED PURPLE AND BLUE I WAS GONNA BE SO ANIME uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu john madden

738Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:44 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

w, crap, just realized, left something out of my megapost.

Retcon time!

"And so it's fitting then, that Tetsuya would have a demon gata as an ally. For he too is un gato, of the scaredy kind, for all El Zorro hears when he speaks is, 'Meow, meow, meow,' ho, ho!"

Alright. That's resolved. Now for me fuck around with the second batshit idea I wanted to bring to this forum.

Was gonna save it for when a close friend of Tiki's got detained, but meh, that clock is running short, gotta work with what I got:

Tiki burst into the classroom, wearing what looked to be the tunic and general garb of a viking warrior along with his bow and quiver of arrows. He also held what seemed to be a dagger, though not wanting to get expelled, just brought what looked to be a metallic prop one. On his quiver is stitched a man with fire about him, the mischievous, smirking Loki. And curiously, tis time, none of it was apparently from the drama department. He also apparently didn't shave the night before.

And just like how his character was ever incongruous with the generally cute and pink setting, he entered to over-the-top music of epic, face-melting quality (warning, picture of painted boobies (and one butt)...I couldn't find a quality link that didn't have the album cover).

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 DvhKUk8

"Tiki Enligtbro har fått nog!" he yelled into the room. "I've made a sexy friend, one who had to leave for reasons, who then turned out to be briefly working with the baddies, that got all you jerks yelling at me, then yelling even louder when I was faced with a matter of self-preservation, I help another, admittedly cute, friend out, then you seem to put doubt in her words, people are still getting thrown into detention without any good reason, and I've had it to here!"

He stepped in front of the classroom. "So yeah, all you scheming, little 'Mafia Club' spindle-douches can point the finger at me all you want, but om jag går ner, jag gå ner slåss!"

He grumbled. "And this is all still weird. I mean, I, er, that dashing El Zorro guy I heard all about had some pretty good points. And now Kotakia is gone, and is revealed to have supposedly been amongst the good guys, even though she never saw fit to give the troll a fair shake. Pfft. Figures...

He drew an arrow, that instead of a pointed head, had a little, rubber fist at the end. He pointed it to the different, remaining members of the class. "So how about we see what you Mafia schulbs are made of, huh? Starting with..." He pointed his arrow at one last person in the classroom. "...Alice."

Vote: AliceofOz
And while I'm sure parts of the language are butchered, unlike Tiki's/my faux Spanish, I like to think he actually knows Swedish. XD (No, I don't know the first thing about the language.)

As for speculation...sadly, the grumbling from Tiki is about all I have. Everything is weird. My one theory seems to have been immediately debunked. Awesome.

739Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:46 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

[POOR 3D CHI...

Tiki should join the sewing club since he likes cosplaying...]

740Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:49 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

plotstickers wrote:[POOR 3D CHI...

Tiki should join the sewing club since he likes cosplaying...]

Tiki cocked his head at Plot. "Uh, this isn't a costume."

741Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:52 pm

eleni

eleni

before i say anything important, let's get this out of the way

Spoiler:

also /SWOONS AT BLAIR. I WOULD COOK FOR YOU ALL DAY EVERY DAY.

Kiyoko wrote:くそ、Blair is my type
i'm watching you Kiyoko <o><o>

everyone is so cute though!!! and aaaa more snapchats <33

AND NAUTILUS...... oh god anohana made me cry don't remind me

OK BACK TO BUSINESS. wow rollover sucked ;__; i'm glad ezreal is still alive though.

and umm anyhow! yeah i was really tempted to jail Alice/Luxaria last night, but i didn't want to get in the way in case a town vig was out there and wanted to shoot them in the face. unfortunately that obviously didn't happen. /o\

i feel like the stun on deo was probably mafia..? not sure about the stun on Sammie. i was actually also thinking of jailing her but i guess it's a good thing i didn't since it wouldn't have mattered.

Cure wrote:Okay, but can we talk about how AliceofOz hasn't been around for like three phases at this point, yet is continuing to send in night actions?
this, seriously.

also i still need to go and backread ezreal's post again, but re: suspicions on me- Tet was the only one really fos'ing me and apparently Lux thinks i said something similarly scummy as Alice, so i asked her what it was but she's disappeared from the thread

also TY EZREAL that was a really informative post!!! i'll have more to comment on when i backread later

plotstickers wrote:Also, I think eleni and Blaire are my Gakuen OTP.
...this makes me really happy for some reason

also chinomi feel better soon!! D:

742Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:03 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Ninfia pushed open the door to the room calmly, a stack of papers clenched in their left hand, a long yellow scarf in their right. one end of the scarf had a dark stain on it-- blood?-- and they swallowed, face hard.

"Nautilus is... gone. We all know who is really to blame," They paused, looking down at the papers in their hand, "Even if everyone took part in sending her to detention."

In a deliberate motion, Ninfia pulled open their jacket and tucked the papers into an interior pocket before letting it fall back against their chest. they looked around the room, lingering on each face for a moment before looking up. They reached back and undid the knot holding their bandana in place, pulling it off and tossing it to the side.

The yellow fabric fluttered to the ground, and Ninfia carefully wrapped the scarf around their neck.

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 YHL6Ljh[...]
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 2mAQDRsI have several things to say based on the current situation. It is based on evidence from before the actual act I-- Nauti-love-- before the event that caused these things to unfold happened but I believe they are still important.
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 167gP9wThe following people are not targets for me in the slightest: Eleni, Kiku, my Otouto, Mr. Alice, Kiyoko, and well, Kotakia to a degree but she...
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 2mAQDRs[...]
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 QnXpUs6in any case, I think that many of the things that have transpired can be explained by the existence of a bus driver. My Kouhai had his actions redirected onto himself. There is no question that there are... unsavory things happening and I think they can be traced back to that.
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 YHL6LjhAnd I intend to keep him safe, even though I couldn't... couldn't keep Nautilus...
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 YHL6Ljh[...]
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 2mAQDRsSomething I wanted to say but didn't get the chance to is that I more or less stand by my comments before. Additionally, Something about Drandhal. He made an odd comment that isn't sitting right with me. I believe he said "Still not sure if some of these are town vs some are mafia. Unfortunately I'm backed into operating under the assumption that they're all town-originating for now, to avoid an extremely likely mislynch."
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 2mAQDRsThere is no reason for us to assume that the stuns are all Town oriented. We also don't know where the stuns are coming from. As far as I am concerned, there is a Mafia stunner, potentially with an ability very similar to mine.
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 QnXpUs6I would also like to remind high seraph that I stunned Kiku night zero, Luxaria Night one, and I attempted to... bring justice to Alice along side a stun Night two. You're a bad student, High Seraph. I explained this more than once.
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 2mAQDRssomething else I've noticed that I find very worrisome. Firstly, Luxaria has been defending AliceofOz more than Alice has been defending herself. On top of that, I don't understand why she would put me in this position if she did not fully suspect me, and then on top of that provide us with nothing but radio silence after the results. Alice has also been silent, and I think the conclusions that can be drawn from here are fairly self evident.
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 QLoXTHDJustice will be served. Vote: Luxaria

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

743Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:04 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

744Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:08 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

(Nice art. Good argument too, but seriously...I want to be good at (visual) art. =()

745Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:09 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

((THE ART IS ALL NAUTILUS SHE'S AMAZING.

746Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:12 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

(Kudos to Nautie, then!)

747Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:16 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

[Ah, that explains how nautilus was able to send a message post-mortem.]

748Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:19 pm

Cure

Cure

stares at tiki

also

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 9H7hgGj

edit: NINJAD BY SO MANY THINGS WHILE I WAS MAKING THIS

749Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:21 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

[GUYS, GUYS

http://www.rinmarugames.com/game/?game_id=460

eta: is dude cure king of the school]

750Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 50 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:25 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Do not pull me back into the world of rinmaru's dress up games ok dO NOT. I SPEND 10000 HOURS MAKING MY OWN CHARACTERS AND IT'S A REALLY WEIRD ADDICTION OK.

And also wtf everyone's art is so good, I love Fia's thingies by Nautilus and I really love Plotty's avatar pic too ahhhhhh. (sorry i drew you all D: in the snapchat idk why the workers there are so frowny)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 50 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 56 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum