Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 59 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 56 of 63]

826Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:04 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

It could be that the mafia aimed to kill someone else, and then bus drove them with Kotakia to make sure that they killed her. There's definitely some weird stuff going on, that's for sure.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

827Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:09 am

nautilus

nautilus

票数 Vote Tally

AliceofOz VI
Luxaria II
Tiki the Troll I
eleni I

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 XHMJc5Q Cure vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 XHMJc5Q Mr. Alice vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 XHMJc5Q Rasei vs Luxaria
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 XHMJc5Q eleni vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 XHMJc5Q plotstickers vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 XHMJc5Q Tiki the Troll vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 XHMJc5Q Ninfia vs Luxaria
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 XHMJc5Q Sammiya vs Luxaria AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 XHMJc5Q ezreal vs Luxaria
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 XHMJc5Q deo vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 XHMJc5Q AliceofOz vs Tiki the Troll
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 XHMJc5Q drandahl vs ezreal
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 XHMJc5Q T3tsuya vs eleni

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 Tumblr_n9cn5i69DE1ti3daro1_500

828Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:12 am

eleni

eleni

edit TOTALLY NINJA'D (or maybe not, i took forever to write this up) but i'm backreading now

T3tsuya wrote:She stated her ability worked on relationship acceptance specifically. Even if it was a night action that was blocked, her alive is better than her losing an action. Always. I don't think that's such an easy thing to not notice.
well then, i clearly misunderstood part of her role and that's my fault. if the fact is that she automatically gets an alignment upon acceptance, that's my bad. i have to admit i skimmed through a lot of the pages because of how much there was to read. i apparently also made the mistake of thinking someone would protect her. and yes, of course i'd prefer Kotakia to be alive right now but again, my goal was to jail a maf member.

T3tsuya wrote:This is actually irrelevant. The problem here isn't if your role was outed before she died. The problem here is that you had this role and failed to act. You still have your role before you claimed you had it.
how is my point irrelevant when i was correcting what you were saying? i'm specifically refuting your point about being "the only protection role that was outed," because that's not true. yes, of course i realize i had my role before i claimed. that's not my point.

also, i was referring specifically to this:
Kiyoko wrote:I'd also love if any town stuns/jails were directed towards our main mafia suspects, please and thank you. I'm not going to tell you guys who to stun; stun who you personally suspect. We can at least narrow down who didn't send in the NK.

T3tsuya wrote:That's perfectly fair for you to think that. If someone was continually tunneling me I'd go after them too. But the fact is I was cleared by a confirmed town detective. The point where being suspicious of me is acceptable has passed.
again, if you believe miller/tailor roles exist (and you confirmed that you're "positive"), this basically means that no one who has been cleared by Kotakia is 100% town. so apparently you believe that miller/tailor roles exist, but that me being suspicious of you is shady because you've been cleared. okay.

T3tsuya wrote:I responded to your post about why I voted for ezrael, in my vote for ezrael. I always explain my votes. I thought Naut had less scummy reactions than ezrael and was generally very helpful to town. I didn't think she could be maf. And I was right.
yes, but my point from earlier was specifically that no one was voting nautilus because they thought she was maf. they were voting her because ability-wise, she was perceived as being not as important as ezreal. which turned out to be correct, considering the fact that ezreal had two revives.

that was why i questioned your vote on ezreal. you seemed to have bypassed the whole discussion that phase, since it wasn't at all about who was more scummy. in fact, a lot of people, including me, thought both were town.

T3tsuya wrote:There's absolutely no room to misinterpret that. It was something that was clearly ignored. She specifically did not say what you are claiming. That combined with the finger pointing, Kotakia doubting, leading language, and now failure to protect Kotakia when there was a request to makes me inclined to Vote: Eleni.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i can understand your suspicions to some degree, in particular not targeting Kotakia last night, which i acknowledge was my mistake in misunderstanding her role. but i just don't understand any of your other suspicions against me?? this raises a huge red flag for me that you're voting me over three people significantly more scummy. and this isn't just me who thinks Alice, Tiki, and Lux are most likely maf. i just don't get how you would think all three of them are town.

T3tsuya wrote:I'm driving hard at eleni right now but it's nothing against her, I think she's fantastic. We were even messaging between games hoping we were on the same team this time. As much as I have a constant need to kill Tiki every game as well, it's in game. If I met him on the street I don't think I'd be inclined to incite hate crimes against him.
\o/

also lmao @ the part about Tiki.

829Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:19 am

eleni

eleni

going to double post... i think that's allowed here........

Luxaria wrote:My highlighting of eleni is more-or-less the result of some comments I received from her following the discussion after Tiki's strange "didn't-get-lynched" lynch when I posted in response to Kiyoko's musings regarding Tiki-Alice-kiku. These responses felt strange to me at the time of writing my mega-post, in addition to other incidents T3tsuya has mentioned on previous occasions.
Lux, could you please provide quotes? i'm really not sure what you're talking about so i'd like some clarification there.

Cure wrote:
T3tsuya wrote:There's absolutely no room to misinterpret that. It was something that was clearly ignored. She specifically did not say what you are claiming. That combined with the finger pointing, Kotakia doubting, leading language, and now failure to protect Kotakia when there was a request to makes me inclined to Vote: Eleni.

There's a pretty clear answer here. Everyone's been talking about a mafia bus driver, mafia would have known that kotakia would be protected. I can't believe that if any doctor roles are still around that they WOULDN'T protect kotakia. yet she died.

Also, at one point kotakia did request being protected last night, but told the jailer to not act on her until the night after.
ty Cure! i was going to point out the last thing about Kotakia asking not to be jailed until the night after too but i couldn't find the quote lol.

830Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:19 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

OKAY WAIT HOLD UP.

Did alca just confirm that you can bus drive a corpse.

First off that is not at all sanitary who the hell is running this school.

Second off

Is it safe to assume it is a very likely possibility that Kotakia was bussed with nautilus last night?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

831Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:20 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I am made of love, and Tet thrives on hate.

It is destiny.

Kiyoko wrote:Is it safe to assume it is a very likely possibility that Kotakia was bussed with nautilus last night?

...My noobness is showing.
How do you mean?

832Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:24 am

nautilus

nautilus

Anyways, um, I've been holding off commenting on the mafia stress conversation, but as someone who was literally there in this very game:

Please take a break if you're stressed out.

If I didn't have a really good support system (one person who isn't playing this game is listening to me air out stuff, and sensei has been really good as well) I probably would've burned out a couple of phases ago. Emotional, mental, and physical health is better than the fleeting enjoyment of winning a game, regardless of whatever side you're on.

I took a break earlier this game (though I didn't announce it, but I had a serious sitdown with someone and talked out some deep stuff) because of issues unrelated to the game because I needed it. Everyone in this thread deserves breaks too if you're stressed out. And if you feel like you genuinely cannot continue playing, there is no shame in dropping out. I don't think anyone will ever get genuinely angry or upset if anyone has to leave because of irl or emotional/physical health reasons, honestly. You're not letting your team down if you have to leave the game or even just step away from the phase. Just let everyone know and it'll be alright.

I was going to write something else here, but the resident -- okay I was just going to call him Stitch but then I realized that could cause Lucas to have a horrible flashback -- Tet has a really pertinent point:

I know some people take games more seriously than others but you don't win anything other than bragging rights if you win here. It's not worth your health, either physical or mental. There is no shame in bowing out if you can't take it, and I mean that. Just evaluate how these things effect you before you enter a game to save yourself undue stress. And only yourself.

For what it's worth, I'm not angry at the moment or holding weird mafia grudges against anyone right now. I can't really comment more on anything that happened, though, because I don't want alca-sensei to get angry at me and take away all my stars.

nautilus: ...........

alca-sensei: .......

nautilus: ...........

alca-sensei: ;v; It's time to go back now.

nautilus: ................ But why am I somehow both class president and also getting all the gold stars and yet... Shouldn't I be a model student or something?

alca-sensei: ;v; Don't question it.

nautilus: No. I refuse to go back. No.

alca-sensei: nvn We're going back.

[nautilus is dragged away from the classroom screaming. She attempts to prop open the door with her sword, but alca-sensei exhibits unusually powerful strength and manages to drag her off into the unknown. You can hear screams in the distance for several minutes that end abruptly.]

833Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:25 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

A bus driver works like this.

No bus driver situation
Stunner stuns Person A
Jailer jails Person B

"Person A was stunned.
Person B was jailed."

Bus driver situation
Stunner stuns Person A
Jailer jails person B
Bus driver drives Persons A and B

"Person A was jailed.
Person B was stunned."

I'm suggesting that bus driver targeted Kotakia and nautilus and then NK'd nautilus so that the kill and ezreal's revive were switched onto Kotakia (causing the revive to fail and apparently be consumed), and any protects on Kotakia were switched onto nautilus.

834Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:29 am

eleni

eleni

this would make a lot of sense.

bus driving a corpse tho........... i... what.

(ok technically not a corpse. BUT STILL.)

835Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:32 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ eleni: Here you go. Again, refer to the context I highlighted in that at the time of writing my mega-post, this stood out to me because of how I was more-or-less really certain I was being set up for a frame by nautilus and ezreal through Alice's lynch, and your comments against me rubbed me the wrong way (and I know in this game the objective is to scrutinize, but I felt I had been rather clear and fair with my comments and speculation; I always strive for clarity, thus these responses even now). Additionally, as I highlighted in the mega-post, some things you said fit the same vein as what Alice said that ezreal picked apart, and because I was primarily FOSing ezreal, it stood out that she was conveniently overlooking these posts of yours. And, again, I also found merit in T3tsuya's arguments.

Does this clarify things? Note: I still have not read like 15-20 pages. I am just responding to questions directed at me.

836Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:34 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

After Kiyo had explained hey meaning, Tiki looked at her with wide eyes.

"...Oh.

"Well, @%$#." Tiki looked to the door Nautilus had clung to. "Man, that's a load of crap. Gotta get them out of there...actually starting to respect the sword-weilding doof."

837Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:48 am

eleni

eleni

Luxaria wrote:@ eleni: Here you go. Again, refer to the context I highlighted in that at the time of writing my mega-post, this stood out to me because of how I was more-or-less really certain I was being set up for a frame by nautilus and ezreal through Alice's lynch, and your comments against me rubbed me the wrong way (and I know in this game the objective is to scrutinize, but I felt I had been rather clear and fair with my comments and speculation; I always strive for clarity, thus these responses even now). Additionally, as I highlighted in the mega-post, some things you said fit the same vein as what Alice said that ezreal picked apart, and because I was primarily FOSing ezreal, it stood out that she was conveniently overlooking these posts of yours. And, again, I also found merit in T3tsuya's arguments.

Does this clarify things? Note: I still have not read like 15-20 pages. I am just responding to questions directed at me.
ty! this helps a little but i'm sorry, i'm still not really sure which specific part of my post you're talking about. what did i say that was similar to Alice?

...back to the corpse thing. i think it's more important than ever that we find the bus driver now. i also think drandahl is town for now based on what just happened, and i have a hunch as to their role. i think. i could be wrong.

this took me forever to find, but let's look at this list again.
Kiyoko wrote:Okay so. So. Speculation.

People are questioning Rasei's results so we're not even sure if we can trust this list, but it's the best we have so far so I'm going to start here and if things are wrong then.

Rasei's list wrote:Aistaraina
AliceofOz
Cure
drandahl
eleni
ezreal
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
plotstickers
Sammiya

These are people who allegedly acted last night. Blaire is claiming that she didn't act. One of these people is the NK sender. One of these people (maybe the NK sender) is the bus driver.

Rollover wrote:Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 XHMJc5Q deo was stunned.
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 XHMJc5Q Sammiya was targeted for a stun, but it failed!.
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 XHMJc5Q chinomi was jailed.
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 XHMJc5Q Kotakia was sent to detention. She was town.

People who have alibis (who could be lying)
Cure - Cleared by Kotakia, likely town
Ninfia - Claimed some kind of role that could see Kotakia's results
Sammiya - Claimed hider who can see who targeted her (supported by the fact that she avoided a stun at rollover)
ezreal - Claimed revive
eleni - jailer

???
Mr. Alice - Cleared by Kotakia but then Kotakia posted that she wasn't sure about Mr. Alice after all, and I'm not really sure what this means, claimed she didn't act

Which leaves
Aistaraina
AliceofOz
drandahl
plotstickers

One (or two) of those five people likely sent in the NK or bus drive unless a bunch of people in the top two lists are lying, which... could also be a thing I guess. eta: also Rasei's list could be wrong, too.
if we take off drandahl, i think either Aistaraina or plot are most likely to be the driver?

838Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:58 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm... curious why you think drandahl is town? If there was a role hint I missed it. Will backread after this meeting /AT WORK

839Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:04 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

eleni wrote:if you believe miller/tailor roles exist (and you confirmed that you're "positive"), this basically means that no one who has been cleared by Kotakia is 100% town. so apparently you believe that miller/tailor roles exist, but that me being suspicious of you is shady because you've been cleared. okay.

The fact miller/tailor roles exist does not completely negate investigation on somebody who's role is known and proven. I am one of those people. I'm not strictly convinced Town would have two roles as OP as Kotakia's. Example being "I am a miller role AND I can change votes AND I can have a harem AND I am a tailor role".

eleni wrote:yes, but my point from earlier was specifically that no one was voting nautilus because they thought she was maf. they were voting her because ability-wise, she was perceived as being not as important as ezreal. which turned out to be correct, considering the fact that ezreal had two revives.

that was why i questioned your vote on ezreal. you seemed to have bypassed the whole discussion that phase, since it wasn't at all about who was more scummy. in fact, a lot of people, including me, thought both were town.

I read and understood the discussion. I just didn't agree with it. The vote was put on who I found more suspicious at the time. I understand the large discussion at hand wasn't based on who was more scummy, but you'll notice I wasn't part of that entire discussion and that was intentional.

eleni wrote:¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i can understand your suspicions to some degree, in particular not targeting Kotakia last night, which i acknowledge was my mistake in misunderstanding her role. but i just don't understand any of your other suspicions against me?? this raises a huge red flag for me that you're voting me over three people significantly more scummy. and this isn't just me who thinks Alice, Tiki, and Lux are most likely maf. i just don't get how you would think all three of them are town.

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 VcqON7r

As if I could possibly think Tiki is town. Ever.

I've said on multiple occasions that I think Tiki is maf. I was pushing for a Tiki lynch. You should remember since you said you were sideeyeing anybody who voted for Tiki. Which is part of my other suspicion that is not Kotakia-killing-based, you've been sideeyeing people voting for Tiki, and then you're suspicious of me for not voting Tiki. You've been pointing a lot of fingers at a lot of different people especially when suspicion is cast on you. I think this is the first time you've vocally understood why doubt would be on you. Your posts have been pretty contrary and leading and that's exactly what I look for to make a suspicion of mine more solid.

No, I don't think the other three are 100% clear. Here's my reasons for voting you over them in descending order of scumminess.

Tiki - Is a lynchproof and we don't know how he operates very well. I think he's mafia. But I'm not willing to spend three phases figuring out how exactly we put in the secret code to kill him. I'm waiting for a vig role to sort that out, if they don't, we'll get to it.

Alice - Is perfectly willing to allow herself to die to get to Lux since people are suspicious of both of them. As much as I do have some suspicion of Alice, I don't think that's a play we should make. Because

Lux - I don't think she's Maf. Her play was too gigantic and failed too spectacularly. I sincerely thought she ended up not posting after the fact because she was bummed about how it panned out, and she confirmed that. She's the type of person who will bite down on a lead and ride that straight into hell if it takes her there, I do similar things. I think that's sincerely what happened here. If other people vote for her, that's not something I won't understand. There is full reason to. In a situation like this, however,  I personally think the simplest explanation is likely the truth, and the simplest explanation is that she messed up and feels bad about it.

So all in all, of the four options presented there. I chose you because when push comes to shove you have been the only person who we know of that had the chance to protect a power role, and didn't. Even if it had failed, if you had tried I would vote differently. But you didn't even try. And you already explained it wasn't because you thought you'd be redirected, you just did not do it. Again, that combined with the finger pointing, the distrust of the short list of things we can put stock into, and what I feel is leading conversation makes me think you're the more solid option. I'm sure I'm not the only person who feels that way.

So, my thinking this way can raise as many red flags as you would like it to. It is your full right to be suspicious. However I can throw the same logic you threw at me back at you in that circumstance.

Why be suspicious of me when there are X other players that other people find suspicious? Especially given Kotakia is confirmed town investigator and cleared me, there's other options. Yes there could be a miller role, but if we're going to distrust results based on that thinking everyone is the miller role the investigator role might as well have not existed in the first place. And even in the circumstance that we will have to pick and choose level of suspicion among cleared players, you all already know what I do.

eleni wrote:
\o/

also lmao @ the part about Tiki.

You know I less than three you. I gotta play this game, we better still be friends after this. The only reason I'm pressing so hard is that I know from experience you can follow the greater mafia master plan really well without a script.

Kiyoko wrote:OKAY WAIT HOLD UP.

Did alca just confirm that you can bus drive a corpse.

First off that is not at all sanitary who the hell is running this school.

Second off

Is it safe to assume it is a very likely possibility that Kotakia was bussed with nautilus last night?

I'VE BEEN ASKING THIS FOR YEARS.

IS THIS SCHOOL SO POOR THAT IT CAN'T AFFORD TO REMOVE CORPSES FROM A VEHICLE?

WHY AM I EVEN HERE?

840Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 56 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:08 pm

eleni

eleni

well maybe i'm misinterpreting things, but... i don't think they hinted. it's more my line of reasoning as to why they'd ask about whether it's possible to target a ghost.

edit NO TET WHY ARE YOU BACK NOW I HAVE TO SPEND ANOTHER HOUR RESPONDING TO YOUR HUGE POST.

jk, but seriously guys this  this game has consumed my entire morning life. i'm lucky it hasn't been a busy week at work. /o\

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 56 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 59 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum