Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 57 of 63]

841Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:11 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Kiyoko wrote:I'm suggesting that bus driver targeted Kotakia and nautilus and then NK'd nautilus so that the kill and ezreal's revive were switched onto Kotakia (causing the revive to fail and apparently be consumed), and any protects on Kotakia were switched onto nautilus.

Just curious, as I'm still not totally familiar with the roles and how they work: can you NK/lynch someone AND revive them in the same phase (so then the text would be like "There was an attempt on So-and-So but it failed" like what happened with Kiyoko on N0?

edit: ninja'd by so many posts. Going to backread after lunch.

842Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:12 pm

nautilus

nautilus

票数 Vote Tally

AliceofOz VI
Luxaria II
Tiki the Troll II
eleni I

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 XHMJc5Q Cure vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 XHMJc5Q Mr. Alice vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 XHMJc5Q Rasei vs Luxaria
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 XHMJc5Q eleni vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 XHMJc5Q plotstickers vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 XHMJc5Q Tiki the Troll vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 XHMJc5Q Ninfia vs Luxaria
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 XHMJc5Q Sammiya vs Luxaria AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 XHMJc5Q ezreal vs Luxaria
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 XHMJc5Q deo vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 XHMJc5Q AliceofOz vs Tiki the Troll
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 XHMJc5Q drandahl vs ezreal
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 XHMJc5Q T3tsuya vs eleni
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 XHMJc5Q high seraph vs Tiki the Troll

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 Tumblr_n9cn5i69DE1ti3daro1_500

Last edited by ★★★★★★★★ on Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

843Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:20 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

alca said kills are lowest priority so I imagine if Kotakia was hit by revive and kill the revive would fail because she's still alive, and then she would promptly die. Don't know if sensei will confirm. I don't know if it would show up in rollover if it fails.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

844Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:41 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

eleni wrote:ty! this helps a little but i'm sorry, i'm still not really sure which specific part of my post you're talking about. what did i say that was similar to Alice?

I apologize for how much of this is no longer really relevant at this point, and I think anything more recently brought up is much more applicable to the current climate of the thread. I am merely answering your question, and as such:

From the mega-post:

Not saying these comments of yours were scummy--because they weren't--but it seemed weird to me that the person I heavily FOS'd seemed to ignore your immediate D1 comments, but harped upon similar ones posted by another player. This alone isn't much, but in conjunction with the aforementioned comments to me--which I linked above upon request--and T3tsuya's line of inquiry/suspicion that started somewhere around page 20-22, I just didn't feel like I was getting a positive read from you at that time.

Does that clarify things?

845Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:46 pm

eleni

eleni

T3tsuya wrote:The fact miller/tailor roles exist does not completely negate investigation on somebody who's role is known and proven. I am one of those people. I'm not strictly convinced Town would have two roles as OP as Kotakia's. Example being "I am a miller role AND I can change votes AND I can have a harem AND I am a tailor role".
yes, i don't dispute that at all, but i personally wouldn't consider your role "known and proven." yes, you've shown some aspects of your ability in-thread. but i doubt that's all there is. which is totally fine. i'm not saying you or anyone else has to reveal the full extent of their abilities. also, i definitely don't think you have all of those powers. i do, however, think it would be plausible if there was a mafia member who was a tailor.

interestingly, you note here that you also think Kotakia's role is OP. yet you FoS'd me for doubting her because of the same reason.

T3tsuya wrote:Which is part of my other suspicion that is not Kotakia-killing-based, you've been sideeyeing people voting for Tiki, and then you're suspicious of me for not voting Tiki.
well yes, my reason for sideeyeing people voting for Tiki is because imo the votes were purposely pushed onto a lynchproof player at the very end of the phase to save Alice.

voting Tiki now is a completely different story. also ftr, i think Alice is a better lynch target this phase so it's not so much that i'm sideeying you for not voting Tiki, it's me sideeying you for bypassing three much scummier (imo) people to vote for me. i'm not sure why this is suspicious to you and i feel like we're going in circles here lol.

T3tsuya wrote:You've been pointing a lot of fingers at a lot of different people especially when suspicion is cast on you.
no one has been particularly suspicious of me except for you and Lux to some degree. so if i've been "pointing a lot of fingers," it hasn't been because i'm trying to deflect suspicion.

T3tsuya wrote:Tiki - Is a lynchproof and we don't know how he operates very well. I think he's mafia. But I'm not willing to spend three phases figuring out how exactly we put in the secret code to kill him. I'm waiting for a vig role to sort that out, if they don't, we'll get to it.
ok, so out of curiosity, what do you think about his role? you've said before that you think he's lying- do you think that he could instead just be one-time lynchproof?

also this is just a general comment, but we could totally make Tiki second in votes this phase to prove/disprove his roleclaim.

T3tsuya wrote:So all in all, of the four options presented there. I chose you because when push comes to shove you have been the only person who we know of that had the chance to protect a power role, and didn't. Even if it had failed, if you had tried I would vote differently. But you didn't even try. And you already explained it wasn't because you thought you'd be redirected, you just did not do it.
can we not forget that Alice could have protected Kotakia last night? i also pointed out the gap in her logic earlier. by your reasoning, you should also be sideeying Alice pretty heavily.

it's true that i didn't take into consideration redirection. but let's not gloss over the fact that Kotakia asked to be jailed next night, which was a large part of why i didn't target her. others like Kiyoko asked for any town stuns/jails to target potential maf members.

T3tsuya wrote:Why be suspicious of me when there are X other players that other people find suspicious? Especially given Kotakia is confirmed town investigator and cleared me, there's other options.
i'd be suspicious of anyone, even "cleared" people, started tunneling me for reasons i legitimately don't think make me scummy. also, i'm suspicious of you but it's not like i think you're definitely mafia? i still believe we have higher priority targets, such as finding the bus driver or Tiki/Alice/Lux.

T3tsuya wrote:You know I less than three you. I gotta play this game, we better still be friends after this. The only reason I'm pressing so hard is that I know from experience you can follow the greater mafia master plan really well without a script.
of course, that's a given haha. and that... sounds like a compliment but what is the "greater mafia master plan" even LOL

Luxaria wrote:Not saying these comments of yours were scummy--because they weren't--but it seemed weird to me that the person I heavily FOS'd seemed to ignore your immediate D1 comments, but harped upon similar ones posted by another player. This alone isn't much, but in conjunction with the aforementioned comments to me--which I linked above upon request--and T3tsuya's line of inquiry/suspicion that started somewhere around page 20-22, I just didn't feel like I was getting a positive read from you at that time.
ahh ty Lux for going back and digging up posts, what you're talking about makes sense now. umm not really sure what to say except for the fact that i personally was never suspicious of Alice for that comment. i really only started getting suspicious of her when she placed that really weird (imo) vote for Tiki.

okay i. need a break. time to get lunch and do productive things at work for at least a while lol. (is it horrible that i'm most active in the thread at work....... after i get home i'm just drained from the commute lol. orz)

846Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:01 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Okay. So. On my lunch break and I want to make this a short post so I can get to actually eating food.

The bus driver is our top priority. What is the point of having protective roles if our best shot at protecting from the NK is to start arbitrarily targeting random players and corpses in hopes of hitting a bus target.

I did ask for stuns/jails to be used as stuns. This is why I'm not going to be all "eleni y u no target Kotakia." Now that we know there is very, very likely some sort of redirect or driver, the best way to protect people is to block the NK or the driver (who are also very likely the same person because you don't want to risk bus-killing and then having the bus driver get stunned and land your NK on a corpse instead).

Okay that out of the way. I want the bus driver gone. I'm basically going to side-eye anyone who does not vote from Rasei's list of people who acted at this point.

For me, personally, the candidates I think we should lynch are: drandahl, plotstickers, Mr. Alice(?), AliceofOz(?) based on Rasei's list and the alibis given by everyone else.

847Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:08 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

eleni wrote:also this is just a general comment, but we could totally make Tiki second in votes this phase to prove/disprove his roleclaim.

Gonna toss this out there, but you could change your vote and it would be a 2nd place tie between Lux and Tiki (and if I'm not mistaken, that would mean he would be lynched along with Alice if she continues to retain the most votes on her), so you'd be able to both a) prove/disprove his claim and b) make T3t happy.  Win-win?  Except for Tiki-san (sorry!).

Granted, the argument could be turned back on me for why I haven't voted yet.  I haven't voted yet because I'm being swayed by T3t's speculation, but definitely want to hear your side, too, before deciding who to vote for.

eleni wrote:can we not forget that Alice could have protected Kotakia last night? i also pointed out the gap in her logic earlier. by your reasoning, you should also be sideeying Alice pretty heavily.

it's true that i didn't take into consideration redirection. but let's not gloss over the fact that Kotakia asked to be jailed next night, which was a large part of why i didn't target her. others like Kiyoko asked for any town stuns/jails to target potential maf members.

Maybe she did, and the bus driver redirected her actions?  I don't recall if Alice confirmed what her night action had been from Rasei's list.  But maybe she also subscribed to the mentality of "oh someone else will take care of it, so I'll target mafia members instead"?

Just my two cents for the time being!

848Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:18 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Tbh I'm in class on mobile rn so this is the worst post ever made. I just wanted to comment that I am not changing my vote mostly because of my own uh... Indulgence when it comes to being dramatic, but also because my class is starting soon and I'm not sure who else I'd vote for ATM. Probs dhal tbh because of correspondence with my dearly departed nautilove.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

849Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:20 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Tiki listens to all of this and hums. "Hey...what are the current couples right now, anyway? So much has happened so fast that I've forgotten..."

850Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:29 pm

eleni

eleni

@Aistaraina:
AliceofOz wrote:However, there are at least 2 protective roles in this game because I remember there being a protect on Kiyoko N0 and a town jailer so I didn't feel the need to. I was protecting myself because I was under high suspicion and a town vig could easily off me, which naut tried to do before.
she says protected herself ftr. also as i pointed out earlier, what she said about the town jailer makes no sense because i didn't roleclaim until after last rollover when Kotakia died. there was no proof the jailer was town before that, and even so, jailing can be used as a stun as well. whereas if she was planning to use her protection ability last night, i feel like she should have prioritized Kotakia. but i acknowledge that's subjective

and umm i'm not really sure what exactly about Tet's argument is convincing you and i've been trying to refute all of his points, but i guess feel free to toss out any suspicious you have? in any case like Kiyoko said, our priority should be the bus driver and i'm uncontested jailer so i think that even if you're suspicious of me, you should hold on your vote lol. it's pretty easy to keep track of my ability through rollover anyway.

anyhow i'm not really sure i want to create a tie between two players for this lynch. we want to find the bus driver and if the votes are too close it would be easy for maf to throw the lynch off again. the only way having Tiki in second place would probably work would be to have almost all of the votes on one person, and then a few on him. that would probably require too much coordination though.

in summary, i'm ok with keeping my vote on Alice this phase but i'd still like everyone on that prior list to speak up \o/

edit i should probably mention this in advance- bf is tabling at a con this weekend and i'm helping him so i'll be mostly gone both days, sorry!

851Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:33 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Alice claimed that she protected herself because she thought someone else would protect Kotakia.

So.

So there's that.

852Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:34 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Alright class I've been manging to keep up to date with the thread but I'm kind of busy with the work that I've been putting off all week, so I don't have time to go full spec right now or address all the events that have come up since rollover, so I'm just gonna drop a quick vote before hopping right back to it.

vote: Tiki. I can provide a more detailed explanation later but basically I still haven't shaken the thought that one out of Tiki, AliceofOz and Lux must be mafia.

I will, however, take a few minutes from my time to say that I think Kiyoko might be onto something re: drandahl and the points she has brought up are enough to make me consider switching my vote later depending on how discussion evolves from here. Also if I find the time to come online before rollover tbh :^y

eleni wrote:(is it horrible that i'm most active in the thread at work.......
Normally I would agree but I'm donig the same thing and I don't want us to look bad

853Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:37 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Y-you'd better not forget to send me a letter.

I mean, not that I'm particularly waiting on one from you why would I even care if you sent me a letter //////

854Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:46 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Tiki pounded his fist on the table. "None of you make any sense! If I get voted second place, then get thrown into detention, all you'l have done is prove that I wasn't lying, therefore was trying to be informative and help you. If you vote me into second place and nothing happens, then you'll just have spent a lot of time trying to sort it out, causing division amongst the votes, and running a higher possibility of fouling this up. And if you are going to attempt tis asinine plan, can we at least wait until the ratio is more favorable?"

He took a deep breath and regained some of his composure, playing wit the blunt knife in is hands. "Besides. I'm clearly not the one redirecting things since,a s Rasei attests, I've not done anything to anybody on any, single, given night. And hmm, if you really believe I'm on the bad side, isn't that an odd fact? This Mafia Club as never once had the guy, probably the only one among them, who can shrug off votes...and never had him do anything. Never once had him send out the detentions, even though he could take a hit for the team and keep on going."

He closed his eyes and shook his head, as if disappointed. "Idioter."

He looked to everyone again. "Besides. It's as Kiyo said. We need to focus on this redirecting jerk first and foremost. Again: quit wit anything that doesn't focus on that." He then looked thoughtful. "Though, er, keep those votes on Lux. I'd hate to get Detention because I got one vote."

855Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:50 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

eleni wrote:she says protected herself ftr. also as i pointed out earlier, what she said about the town jailer makes no sense because i didn't roleclaim until after last rollover when Kotakia died. there was no proof the jailer was town before that, and even so, jailing can be used as a stun as well. whereas if she was planning to use her protection ability last night, i feel like she should have prioritized Kotakia. but i acknowledge that's subjective

AliceofOz wrote:Also jailers are usually towns, mostly? Yes?
Post link

I did ask about this before. I remember this being mentioned in thread, about how jailers are mostly pro-town. I mean it made sense to me at the time so I just assumed that the answer to my (seemingly rhetorical question I'll admit) is "yes".

I should have prioritized Kotakia yes but I don't think my move was too strange. I was under high suspicion, and I felt like a town vig was sure to come after me. If I had tried to protect Kotakia, I thought, I would have just died and the protect would be useless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 57 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum