Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 50 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 63]

556Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:16 pm

chinomi

chinomi

lucas is living in blissful ignorance right now....... bless his heart.....................

EDIT: PAGETOP

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 2835221-ismw3wmuhzipr

Last edited by chinomi on Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

557Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:17 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Okay no I don't blame anyone for not understanding the situation because the only thing that says "You can only vote for naut or ez" is in that one intermission and who knows what page it's on.

It's still hilarious though.

This is my cinnamon bun guys nobody else is allowed to have him

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

558Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:17 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Ok idek sorry I'll be back when I'm back sorry

559Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:18 pm

alcasync

alcasync

票数 Vote Tally

nautilus VIII
ezreal III

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 XHMJc5Q Mr. Alice vs ezreal
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 XHMJc5Q Luxaria vs ezreal
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 XHMJc5Q nautilus vs nautilus nautilus
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 XHMJc5Q Kotakia vs nautilus
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 XHMJc5Q Tiki The Troll vs nautilus no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 XHMJc5Q Cure vs nautilus
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 XHMJc5Q Rasei vs nautilus no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 XHMJc5Q chinomi vs nautilus
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 XHMJc5Q eleni vs nautilus
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 XHMJc5Q Ninfia vs nautilus
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 XHMJc5Q T3tsuya vs ezreal
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 XHMJc5Q Sammiya vs nautilus no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 XHMJc5Q kiku vs nautilus
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 XHMJc5Q drandahl vs nautilus

Last edited by alcasync on Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:40 pm; edited 3 times in total

560Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:24 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Scanned enough to know what's going on, though will read more in-depth late tonight maybe.

vote: n★★★★★★s

561Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:29 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Alright! Final post in big font. :>

1) I don't think we can accurately take anything from this lynch, because it's quite literally Everyone But Luxaria and Tet Voting For Me, so I'm certain some of these tears are crocodile tears for me.

2) I don't actually think Luxaria is mafia because this is one severely intense gamble if she were mafia to try and take at least me (idk about ezreal's alignment and I think I misread wrong on their ability since they can prove it??? gotta backread OOPS) down in a literal election. However, I am kind of ??? that she:
--- Refused to air any of these actual concerns, instead forcing this election by soliciting Blaire to make a vote on ezreal and then activating her ability, which if she had actual aired this concerns to either of us directly (made her giant tl;dr before election), then we would've responded actually to them.
--- Hasn't been back, and neither has Alice, to comment on these shenanigans since her posts

Before she calls me out for having others defend me, I'll say that I read her post and the main lines that she believes when it comes to both of us being scum are:

-- We apparently buddy each other in-thread, which doesn't seem to be the case now that multiple people have commented that they read up on ezreal's role hints in the game, and ezreal outside of their initial post about suspicious lists never adequately buddied me outside of sharing my viewpoints on AliceofOz, other than me trusting them
-- We're using extremely flimsy lines of reasoning to suspect Alice, but all we knew about her role was from Lux and several players have commented that they also thought she was apparently pretty suspicious given ezreal's argument plus given my own Role Shenanigans I had adequate reasoning to suspect her earlier this phase because she is not dead or stunned
-- We both suspected Kotakia's claim, but. Honestly a bulletproof investigation role that cannot be blocked unless a player turns down a confession is ridiculously overpowered, and I've seen enough games that make me slightly suspicious of immediately trusting a detective claim, especially after the intense mess of the last few phases and the fact that my actions apparently either vanished or hit Kotakia. Which I'll go back on later, actually, because now I'm genuinely confused as to what happened.

Now that I'm claimed I think my lines of thought are far clearer, and I will say that the basis of my suspicion on Alice originally was born from the fact that if I'm a stunner, there has to be a mafia aligned stunner that can act every night as well for balance, and her "seems like town stuns" line really, really, really bothered me.

A few more thoughts THAT ARE REALLY IMPORTANT PIECES OF INFO PLEASE READ:
alca-sensei told me something that is throwing me off, but: long story short, I can't kill all the time (I have a limited number of shots). I decided to ask her how many shots I had remaining earlier this phase and got a response recently.

I wasted none of them last night??????????????? which means that either my actions literally blinked out of existence or I got caught by phase end, the game only processed the stun and it threw itself on Kotakia, alca-sensei made a mistake when she answered my question, or something else even weirder happened. If someone can adequately confirm when the phase ended, then that would be really cool, because I am 100% certain I sent in my actions and they were acknowledged by alca at the phase start.

I presume phase end was when alca made the host announcement so what happened here.

That being said, I cannot deny or confirm accurately if the stun on Kotakia was from me or someone else, but if the stun/kill on Kotakia wasn't from me, it was either the mafia NK or another vigilante. If it was from another vigilante that was town I'd hazard that they might have mentioned something by now, but this is food for thought.

I know I sent a stun+kill on the same person, and there was a stun+kill... together, but on a different person. So what actually happened here?

If the stun/kill on Kotakia was the mafia NK/stun, it renders the whole comments about the redirective ability moot because where did my actions go, then, but if it was from me then it definitely exists. Either way, something interfered with my powers and I could not kill Alice last night.

Regardless, I don't think deo is mafia either way because I don't think he'd bluff about there being a driver? But that's just me.

why u do the things
I totally stunned kiku at random going from a list of quiet players, because it's worked for me once before and I hoped it'd work for me again.

I stunned Lux because of her defense of Alice.

I tried to stun+kill Alice because that day phase was a mess in more ways than one.

Conclusion
I've basically posted everything I know or do not know about this game, as well as reads and ideas. I literally don't know what happened anymore from last night, so I'm hoping that someone has more ideas and can piece it together better than I can.

Also if I get framed lol............. mafia....................................................................

562Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:31 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I believe that Nautilus is town.

563Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:32 pm

nautilus

nautilus

also:

unvote

vote: nautilus

GOODBYE FRIENDS I AM GONE ;_;

take care of my ninfia for me.........

e: omg lucas you're so cute I'M SORRY FOR BRINGING UP THE GAME WITH STITCH EARLIER I WAS TRYING TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE.

that being said i really do think i might be framed lmfao. i kind of remember one game where maf had a framer and they framed someone in the day as they were getting lynched, so

564Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:35 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Unvote: nautilus Vote: no vote

I just... Can't do this either. This is just WAY too scummy for me.

'tears hair out

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

565Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:36 pm

nautilus

nautilus

what happens if everyone no votes in this phase anyways

do neither of us get lynched

566Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:37 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

n★util★s wrote:unvote

vote: nautilus

Welcome to the club, Nautie!

n★util★s wrote:what happens if everyone no votes in this phase anyways

do neither of us get lynched

I TRIED TO ASK THAT EARLIER AND GOT MISINTERPRETED (or just typed the wrong term myself).

But uhm...probably to late now, but just in case...
Unvote, Vote: No Vote?

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

567Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:37 pm

Rasei

Rasei

... Has there been a game where no one voted purposely?

568Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:39 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

It's like 20 minutes until phase end and half the people who voted are probably long gone by now I don't particularly want to risk trying anything that requires full-thread coordination.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

569Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:40 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm sorry I should have thought about it soon...

570Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:40 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Kiyoko wrote:It's like 20 minutes until phase end and half the people who voted are probably long gone by now I don't particularly want to risk trying anything that requires full-thread coordination.

honestly given lux's comments either someone was going to get lynched anyways because she seemed dead set that one of us was mafia so trying to coordinate a failed election doesn't seem like it was even a possibility

let me write my last message to my ninfia in peace

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 50 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum