Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 41 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 63]

286Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 20 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:40 pm

Rasei

Rasei

On the door to the classroom, the following story was posted,
[The Case of the Cookie Jar]:

Rasei admits nothing about nothing with this story, but she does want answers.

287Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 20 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:41 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((thanks for the wcdonalds otouto you're da best

I trust absolutely no one anymore in this game, not even my own partner. no one is safe.

if I had to make comprehensive posts:

-- I don't think Kiyoko is mafia. I mean. Conversion aside, she was likely the target of the N0 NK, and assuming that shenanigans did not happen and she wasn't converted or the mafia decided not to do a really gutsy trick N0 and target themselves, she's probably the most clear of everyone.

-- I don't suspect ezreal, really. I have a very strong hunch as to what part of her power is that I've had for a while (though I dunno if she'd like me to say it), plus the observations and actions she's made seem town to me. For the most part, I believe she's town. Or at least not mafia.

-- Rasei confuses me forever but I think she's benign. The problem with her that I have is that she seems to have three very distinct abilities (an ability to know what Tiki is or is not doing, I guess, and her sister too -- an ability that allows her to insert superfluous fanfiction into the rollover text, and her sisterly bond with her sister. I guess the problem that I can't reconcile easily is that all three of these powers seem extremely different from each other and while the tracking bit can offset the anti-town/neutral nature of the fanfiction portion, she seems to have extra abilities that don't have much overlap with each other. That being said, I don't really suspect her atm anyways so SHRUGS

-- I don't actively suspect kiku because I have an idea of what their role is, and that's basically that.

-- Kotakia. Ummm the one thing that confuses me is that Kotakia basically said somewhere:

Kotakia's ability is passive (according to Kotakia)

Then she said she'd show her hand... What does that mean? Is her relationship ability active, while her actual ability is passive? I'm mostly asking because all the actions seem to have suctioned towards her this phase for whatever reason, but I do want her to come and explain.

-- eleni. Ummmm. I know Tet literally fos'd her at the end of the post, but I guess I don't quite know what to think of that because those were literally the exact same reactions I had, honestly. Vote changing roles or roles that force players to vote with them tend to lean more mafia than town, because mafia has more reason to screw with lynches than town does. With so little information, the fact that the phase literally ended in a tie and then suddenly a quiet player has a vote on the tally that just so happens to break the tie, the first instinct most players have is that someone's vote for was forced to break it, especially since in this case the player literally did not make a vote (so it wasn't a mayor role of some sort, and they didn't even suspect Tiki at all anywhere in-thread which suggests it was performed by an outside actor). Considering the timing of it all honestly I'm not surprised that myself, Kiyoko, and eleni among others first interpreted it as "oh no what happen".

It's been years since the last game I played against eleni as mafia, but I do feel like she's more town in this game and has been generally forthcoming with information as well? :|b

I could be terribly wrong about this and just have clouded judgment, but.

Finally I am disinclined to trust you solely because you have refused to send out a confession to me this entire game, and I have been waiting for one with trepidation. I even prepared an image and everything.

-- This game:

[throws it on the ground]

oh god rasei))

288Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 20 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:43 pm

nautilus

nautilus

rasei quick question that i'm too lazy to put in small font

can you also see people sending confessions and stuff or can you only see people who actually perform actions

289Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 20 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:43 pm

Cure

Cure

why are some names bolded? ?_?

290Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 20 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:47 pm

deo

deo

Cure wrote:why are some names bolded? ?_?
this is pretty much my question lmfao

291Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 20 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:48 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei isn't admitting anything, but she is blind against love. Track practice is only on every other night.

Please remember Rasei never said Tiki nor Sammy were not Mafia. Just that she knew that they didn't sent the nk.

292Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 20 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:48 pm

nautilus

nautilus

deo wrote:
Cure wrote:why are some names bolded? ?_?
this is pretty much my question lmfao

((uhhhh everyone who's not bolded in that paragraph is either dead, removed from the game, was stunned last night, or is lucas, so i'm assuming rasei's just removing everyone she doesn't suspect))

293Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 20 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:48 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

"Oh no. You've made a grave mistake." Kotakia snarled, possessing Silvia's body and showing her true colors. Long ears grew from her head, her eyes became slit, and her hair began to poof outwards. "When I find out which of you little bastards threw sand in my eye while you tried to frame me for these crimes, I will end you."

[SPEC TIME. Okay so I have VERY STRONG REASON to believe that mafia knew my role and it's caveats. I'm bulletproof and the first kill allows me to see the player and alignment of the killer. They must have known that, that's why they stunned me and shot me (ironic I just asked alca about that).

Other information. I've heavily hinted but now I'm going to OUTRIGHT STATE I am relationship cop. Cure, T3T, and Rodea were all confirmed town in my results, sans miller shenanigans. So. You tell me who to romance today (I didn't expect early phase end, also believe they are with the mafia, otherwise I would've sent to someone last night) and we will find out if Tiki or AliceofOz is town/mafia. I ask to be protected tonight as that gives me 2 more investigations. Maybe jailed the night after that. I'm the reason alca had to change the messenger rule. I would've been OP. I don't mean to throw this out there but I am super important in getting actual information out to town and with 4 confirmed townies right now (myself, T3T, Cure, and Rodea) we are having good numbers if I keep pushing forward. Neutrals, you might want to come forward so I don't have to waste an investigation on you.

Also, I think Rasei is implying WATCHER role.]

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

294Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 20 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:51 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei blushes, then whispered,

"Tiki, asked me out and I said yes."

295Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 20 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:51 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kotakia wrote:snarl

Tiki saw it. He saw Kotakia. And he didn't flinch. At this point, there was little to surprise him. "Oh hey, look everyone. More $#&@ hitting the fan."

296Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 20 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

This phase or the last one, Rasei? If it's this one then Tiki and I can't romance which means my target will have to be AliceofOz.

297Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 20 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:53 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((Ok.

1) Rasei's tracking ability is 100% legitimate, unless she is really good at guessing, so I don't doubt her anymore.

2) Holy ★★★★ Kotakia. Holy ★★★★.

I have more to say about the current events but I can't say anything until alca-sensei comes back lmao :(

298Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 20 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:55 pm

nautilus

nautilus

n★util★s wrote:
alcasync wrote:
票数 Vote Tally

AliceofOz IV

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 20 XHMJc5Q Tiki The Troll vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 20 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 20 XHMJc5Q nautilus vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 20 XHMJc5Q eleni vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 20 XHMJc5Q chinomi vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 20 XHMJc5Q Luxaria vs no vote

299Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 20 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:56 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei accepted after this phase started. Um... Maybe after Alca-sensei left, since she didn't notice that Alca-sensei left.

Last edited by Rasei on Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

300Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 20 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:58 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Okay, AliceofOz it is. If she declines, she's mafia. If she accepts and is revealed as town, we'll go after Tiki (Interesting how both bulletproofs were hit the same day). If not, let the lynch roll on. Tiki not accepting N0 is really screwing with me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 41 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum