Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 42 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 63]

301Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:58 pm

Rasei

Rasei

That would mean, the last three games AliceofOz was mafia.

302Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:59 pm

nautilus

nautilus

n★util★s wrote:
n★util★s wrote:
alcasync wrote:
票数 Vote Tally

AliceofOz V

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 XHMJc5Q Tiki The Troll vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 XHMJc5Q nautilus vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 XHMJc5Q eleni vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 XHMJc5Q chinomi vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 XHMJc5Q Luxaria vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 XHMJc5Q deo vs AliceofOz

Last edited by n★util★s on Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

303Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:00 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

It's going to be so weird watching my waifu go off with someone else (and you had better take good care of her, okay?), but I'd obviously rather she be alive than not.

This... puts me in a weird predicament. I mean it's not a bad one, but--let me check something with alcasync. brb.

304Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:03 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kotakia wrote:This phase or the last one, Rasei? If it's this one then Tiki and I can't romance which means my target will have to be AliceofOz.

Tiki blushed a bit. "IT'S PURELY PLATONIC!" He flinched at his own volume, then cleared his throat. "Er, well, still seeing Jai, she's just kinda a homebody for now (though she is a faun, and they do culturally tend to favor open relationships, and...er, nevermind, forget I said anything), though I have agreed to help out perhaps the only person I trust here...and not just because she's like, the only person to actually come to my defense, ever. And who doesn't want me thrown in the brig.

"So, I've agreed to partner up with her and, especially since se seems to have a useful ability," he grinned, I planned to make it even more useful...if only just once. 'Cause, y'know...everyone is conspiring against me.

"But, anyway, yeah! If you can figure out Alice's intentions by doing...y'know, don't answer that, but by doing something..." He turned to Luxaria. "...I think it's in your girlfriend's best interest if you share her with the demon."

305Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:04 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

If she's proven town you can have her back at the start of Night... whatever night we'll be on.

I have no need to keep people for long. Sorry for lying about what I did early on, if I came out and made it obvious I'm relationship cop I wouldn't have potentially been able to lure some mafia into my honeypot. Looks like they found out it was a trap though.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

306Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:05 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

omg Kotakia, you're basically going to be a homewrecker

307Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:05 pm

lulu

lulu

wait kotakia when do you get your results?? end of phase or as soon as the confession's accepted??

I AM NOT YET ON LUNCH BREAK BUT I WANT TO SAY VERY URGENTLY

KOTAKIA IS CLAIMING
- uninterruptable alignment cop
- who can act every phase (??)
- is able to retrieve investigation results instantly (??)
- is one-shot bulletproof and can identify their killer (??)

i dont have time to think about whether she's fakeclaiming but if she is town it is so overpowered and instant-ability based that i'm CONVINCED maf must have at least a one-shot dayvig (which i already thought for other reasons), i was actually wondering why kotakia was still alive but just realised they might have held off because they thought she was multishot bulletproof WHICH I REALLY HOPE YOU ARE AND YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO SIKE MAFIA OUT COULD WE PLEASE GET INVESTIGATIONS DONE ASAP ON THE OFFCHANCE MAF HASN'T ALREADY SENT IN A KILL I'M ACTUALLY REALLY BEWILDERED STILL

308Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:05 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kotakia wrote:Tiki not accepting N0 is really screwing with me.

How was I supposed to know? XD

Edit: BTW, if it's supposed to tell you who the killer is, why haven't you shared that info?

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

309Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:06 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Tiki The Troll wrote:He turned to Luxaria. "...I think it's in your girlfriend's best interest if you share her with the demon."

Yes, I obviously want her to accept it. I just mean what it does to my relationship effect is actually pretty hilariously sad. But, waiting on something from alcasync to that end.

I actually hinted at this effect in the first thread, come to think of it.

310Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:07 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

As soon as confession is accepted. See how I said I romanced Rodea last phase (well 2 phases ago) and was waiting for their acceptance, and then immediately vouched for them when they accepted.

I could've identified the damn killer if I didn't get stunblocked out of my passive ability. God I know it makes sense and I've done it in the past as mafia but I hate that it's a thing.

311Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:09 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

As absurd as your role sounds...given the flak I've been given explaining my own role, I'll buy it, at least for now.

312Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:10 pm

adawg

adawg

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Giphy

313Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:10 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((This phase, man.

I have no idea where Kiyoko is, but is it alright if I update her omnibus post since we've had a lot of revelations this phase?))

314Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:10 pm

deo

deo

nautilus-senpai you're missing my cote _(:3 」∠)_

315Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:12 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Hardly preposterous, it makes sense for a bulletproof/lynchproof on town side and a decent bit of them often come with the caveat of being A) A bomb (which is what I was going to BLUFF but didn't get that chance) or B) investigative. And I've been hinting heavily on relationship cop since the start. Probably why mafia looked into me.

Please update the thing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 42 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum