Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN]

+8
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
alcasync
Luxaria
Cthulhuhoop
Kiyoko
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 27]

286Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 20 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:36 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Can someone vote tally for me?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

287Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 20 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:36 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kiyoko wrote:Can someone vote tally for me?

Dude. No. I don't think I can. There's too much to take in.

I'll try though, hold on.

Kiyoko wrote:
V O T E T A L L Y

KOTAKIA vs MR. ALICE
T3TSUYA vs TIKI THE TROLL
CTHULUHOOP vs MR. ALICE
TIKI THE TROLL vs NAUTILUS
MR. ALICE vs T3TSUYA
LUXARIA vs NAUTILUS

T3TSUYA I
TIKI THE TROLL I
MR. ALICE II
NAUTILUS II

Tell me if I missed anyone.

288Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 20 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:46 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kotakia wrote:...i can't even be mad if you flip maf later with how hard you're playing now.

^

I do have reservations about most players. If I had to pick three people I trust the most, it'd be AliceofOz, Kotakia, and T3tsuya in that order. I do think there are a few question marks floating around for T3tsuya, but they may be a result of both Tiki and Kotakia trying to punch holes in his defenses based off of suspicions. Largely, we kind of just have to believe him for some of the stuff he's claiming, which is dangerous.

I do think Nautilus has a strong chance of being mafia. Thus, in spite of all the votes going around and changing hands, I still have a Nautilus vote just because, as said earlier, I'm honestly pretty frustrated by the double effects acting against me and she's just a safe vote.

Alcasync: Alexander the Great, AliceofOz's role
Luxaria: Faerie, Tiki the Troll's role
AliceofOz: Angry Dragon Summoner, Luxaria's role
Kotakia: Gregor Buggar Thinger, T3tsuya's role
Tiki the Troll: Sock Fetish, Kotakia's role
T3tsuya: "Failed Genetic Experiment", ???'s role
Nautilus: ???, ???'s role (Believed to be Kiyoko, Alcasync's role)
Cthuluhoop: ???, ???'s role
Mr. Alice: ???, ???'s role

So of that list, we have 6 claimed roles, with 1 suggested role. There is one unconfirmed role. There are 2 unclaimed roles floating around out there.

T3tsuya's role can either be from Nautilus, Cthuluhoop, or Mr. Alice.

Someone could clear T3tsuya, but they might be mafia in cahoots with T3tsuya (if he's mafia). T3tsuya's defense against Kotakia (and sort of Tiki) rests on his explanation of Kotakia's role and his own. And...

Oh, what's the point, this is just going to get flipped and redacted, anyway. Fml.

289Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 20 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:48 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

I feel like it has to do with alca's message and not being able to act. One of those two probably touched you last night and that's why their info appeared as you.

well after the loot i have a plan for tonight so like

come at me mafia. i double dog dare you.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

290Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 20 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:49 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Eh. I think I'm joining Luxaria. While my posts haven't been as literally twisted around as hers, posting has become pointless and exhausting. Unless I end up changing my vote or need to say something for my role, going silent for now.

291Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 20 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:51 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Luxaria wrote:

one of these, if t3t isn't lying, must be angry mafia playing poltergeist. what it does or who did it, I dunno. maybe they're the obnoxious text flipper.

292Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 20 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:56 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Also, I'm glad you seem to like the loot, Kotakia :c

I don't know what to think of T3tsuya's loot because it's unlike any of the loot I submitted (though one is... kind of similar, but not really), but it's not impossible that Kiyoko made it. However, if he invented that on the spot as a way to dodge suspicions, then it's pretty clever. Kudos, you deserve to win, whichever.

I also wonder if mafia's ever going to bother trying to kill me since I just die anyway. ._.

293Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 20 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:00 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

based on how typical loot mine is i'm assuming it was a standard written one.

294Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 20 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:02 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

295Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 20 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:07 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kotakia wrote:based on how typical loot mine is i'm assuming it was a standard written one.

Most likely. I'd know what it is if you said the sixth and eighth letter of the item. You can keep that secret if you don't want me to know, though.

296Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 20 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:09 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kotakia wrote:
Luxaria wrote:

one of these, if t3t isn't lying, must be angry mafia playing poltergeist. what it does or who did it, I dunno. maybe they're the obnoxious text flipper.

If we are to believe what we've been given, Naut is Kiyoko. So that leaves Cthuluhoop and Mr Alice for the role of ghost. And I voted before that it was Mr Alice for the reasons we talked about earlier.

The hint I got from the treasure literally said "Angry ghosts enjoy jumbled letters".

I have enough to be convinced enough for a vote.

Luxaria wrote:Also, I'm glad you seem to like the loot, Kotakia :c

I don't know what to think of T3tsuya's loot because it's unlike any of the loot I submitted (though one is... kind of similar, but not really), but it's not impossible that Kiyoko made it. However, if he invented that on the spot as a way to dodge suspicions, then it's pretty clever. Kudos, you deserve to win, whichever.

I also wonder if mafia's ever going to bother trying to kill me since I just die anyway. ._.

If I was a neutral who's sole role was to kill you I would have given up already. This must be some kind of record.

And I think we already went over how Kiyo changed every role. I think given the information we've been given before you can independently verify that it's likely that I'm telling the truth about it.

Mr. Alice wrote:¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 20 ZDiz3rt

Luxaria wrote:
Kotakia wrote:based on how typical loot mine is i'm assuming it was a standard written one.

Most likely. I'd know what it is if you said the sixth and eighth letter of the item. You can keep that secret if you don't want me to know, though.

I think I might have a general idea what it is. If I'm right I'd suggest Tiki, Mr Alice, Naut. In that order.
With the other alternative person on deck if one is incorrect.

297Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 20 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:16 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Luxaria wrote:

N p

298Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 20 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:20 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

T3tsuya wrote:If I was a neutral who's sole role was to kill you I would have given up already. This must be some kind of record.

I think you lost me with that statement. I'm not sure where that came from.

And I know that things have been changed. My dragon got changed, for sure. I only meant that of the items I submitted, most of them fit a very specific theme, with the last one being a bit of a silly jack-of-all-trades item. I foresaw that item getting changed, but if it got flipped into your orb, then that surprises me a little bit. Kiyoko might have added another item and kept the other--who knows. We don't know what Alice got, but she probably would have said, "what in the actual hell" by now.

But, again, the inclusion of the orb would not be unheard of. I guess it fits a niche missing in the other items, maybe? I only highlighted your loot since I want to verify your claims and guarantee I have another town. As it is, much of your exposition dump post has to deal with both your role and that orb. No one has claimed that they made your role, and the orb is something wildly different from my creations. Thus the curiosity

Kotakia wrote:n

okay

Kotakia wrote:p

what.

299Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 20 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:27 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Double-post:

I know cut-off for role actions is at 8:30 PM PST. Does this count for votes as well?

Also, something interesting...

Kiyoko wrote:
V I C T I M S

CTHULUHOOP is alive
LUXARIA was a Faerie, town
ALCASYNC was Alexander the Great, town
T3TSUYA is alive, barely

Kiyoko likes to troll us, but it could add legitimacy to T3tsuya's claims.

300Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 20 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:43 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Luxaria wrote:
I think you lost me with that statement. I'm not sure where that came from.

You've died a lot. I think we all feel secure in the fact you're not killable. I'm surprised anybody is still trying.

Luxaria wrote:
But, again, the inclusion of the orb would not be unheard of. I guess it fits a niche missing in the other items, maybe? I only highlighted your loot since I want to verify your claims and guarantee I have another town. As it is, much of your exposition dump post has to deal with both your role and that orb. No one has claimed that they made your role, and the orb is something wildly different from my creations. Thus the curiosity
Luxaria wrote:
Kotakia wrote:n

okay

Kotakia wrote:p

what.

I feel like that cements in the fact your items have been changed. Kotakia and I are unlikely to both be lying about the same subject.

Kiyo is a notorious troll.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum