Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN]

+8
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
alcasync
Luxaria
Cthulhuhoop
Kiyoko
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 27]

271Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:41 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Flipped Lux's post real quick because even though I tend to skip over those (WHICH IS A REALLY BAD IDEA I KNOW SHUT UP) this one was longer. This is mostly for me so I can read back on it, but maybe it can help some of you?

Spoiler:

EDIT: NVM THANKS LUX

272Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:42 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kiyoko wrote:Any post editing will happen when I get back

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

.... . .-.. .-.. --- --..-- -.- .. -.-- --- -.- --- .-.-.- .- .-. . -.-- --- ..- .-. . .- -.. -.-- - --- .--. .-.. .- -.-- .- --. .- -- . ..--.. .. .- -- .-.-.- - .... .. ... .-- .. .-.. .-.. -... . ..-. ..- -. .-.-.- .- .-.. -- --- ... - .- ... -- ..- -.-. .... ..-. ..- -. .- ... ... . . .. -. --. -.-- --- ..- - .-. -.-- - --- -... ..- .-. -. -.. --- .-- -. - .... . - .... .-. . .- -.. .. -. .- ..-. .. - --- ..-. .-. .- --. . .-.-.- -... ..- - .-- . .- .-. . -. --- - .--. .-.. .- -.-- - .... .. -. --. ... .-.-.- .. .- -- --. --- .. -. --. - --- -- .- -.- . -.-- --- ..- .-. . --. .-. . - - .... .. ... .-. --- .-.. . .-.-.-

.. .- -- --. --- .. -. --. - --- -- .- -.- . -.-- --- ..- .-. . --. .-. . - . ...- . .-. -.-- - .... .. -. --. .-.-.-

-.. --- -.-- --- ..- - .... .. -. -.- - .... .. ... .. ... .- .-- .. -. -. .- -... .-.. . -... .- - - .-.. . ..--..

273Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:48 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Heya Lux!

Yeah uh, I haven't gotten any messages. :S But that's starting to make me suspect the other people who are also supposed to have gotten a message as well?

And also, yes, I did try to do a thing on N0, but it didn't work. Not...sure...if it's really safe to say much more than that...

Vote: T3tsuya cuz somethin' feels kinda suss...

274Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:48 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

holy shit, lux

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 19 487cdb19907a28387374ddd38e4e040f

Last edited by Mr. Alice on Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

275Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:49 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

If you didn't do anything N0, and now everyone suspects T3tsuya, who claimed to have protected Alcasync N0, and Alcasync did not suggest she had bulletproof or anything else, and no one is claiming protection for N0,

AND I'M STILL BEING SCRAMBLED AND KILLED AND I AM SO DONE RIGHT NOW.

Afk.

Vote: Nautilus

276Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:53 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Wow, Lux...I thought I was the troll...

277Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:53 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Ah, I think I misinterpreted you then. But what I don't understand is, as I know both, that means no one else visited you so I don't see how it could be backwards. But I'm kind of out of it so I could very easily be missing it.

Also as to Tiki... I wrote a role resembling chinomi's role in a mafia long, long ago.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

278Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:01 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

For the record, I'm voting Nautilus because I have things I need to get done (so behind on so many things), and Nautilus seems kind of safe, even if she's stunned tonight. But, I'm just way too frustrated dealing with all of this stuff that happens to me every phase, so I'd rather just throw out a safe vote instead of try and figure out which side I believe. Not like it matters since I'll probably just get killed and have to re-vote, anyway.

I think you're all lying because this thread is ridiculous, but whatever.

279Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:06 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Tiki The Troll wrote:
I know, right? :D I love it!

Edit: Hmm...well, with this development between Kotakia and T3t, it would certainly seem that one is mafia, while the other is town. Still, sticky situation...

I can understand suspecting me for reasons I outlined in my post, but for what reason do you suspect Kotakia? She's pretty much only been under suspicion one time and that was with Alcasync narrowing down her list of subjects. I don't see any reason to suspect her at all.

Mr. Alice wrote:Yeah uh, I haven't gotten any messages. :S But that's starting to make me suspect the other people who are also supposed to have gotten a message as well?

And also, yes, I did try to do a thing on N0, but it didn't work. Not...sure...if it's really safe to say much more than that...

Vote: T3tsuya cuz somethin' feels kinda suss...

If the role was 'Send a message to every one of your troops if you get killed by one", for what purpose would you be suspect? That doesn't make a lot of sense at all. If she did get killed by one of us, you would have received a message, otherwise nobody would have received one. Neither option really presents a situation that is suspicious.

Can you do what we were trying to do before and explain why you're voting a certain way based on something other than a feeling? We are kind of in a position here where can lose with a mislynch. Like I said, if you have legitimate reasons to believe that I should be lynched, say so and discuss it and I will even participate.

It really seems like you're just talking to talk. That really makes me feel like I'm right about maf.

Kiyoko wrote:
I N T E R M I S S I O N

Luxaria was killed again. She was still a Faerie. She was still town.

Kiyoko wrote:
I N T E R M I S S I O N

Luxaria returns in the body of Luxaria.

Luxaria wrote:HELLO,KIYOKO.AREYOUREADYTOPLAYAGAME?IAM.THISWILLBEFUN.ALMOSTASMUCHFUNASSEEINGYOUTRYTOBURNDOWNTHETHREADINAFITOFRAGE.BUTWEARENOTPLAYTHINGS.IAMGOINGTOMAKEYOUREGRETTHISROLE.-.-.-

..AMGOINGTOMAKEYOUREGRETEVERYTHING.-.-.-

-..OYOUTHINKTHISISAWINNABLEBATTLE?

Good god. Where do I even begin. Everything is moving too fast. Luxaria died too many times and she's going to burn the admin to the ground.

Kotakia wrote:Ah, I think I misinterpreted you then. But what I don't understand is, as I know both, that means no one else visited you so I don't see how it could be backwards. But I'm kind of out of it so I could very easily be missing it.

Also as to Tiki... I wrote a role resembling chinomi's role in a mafia long, long ago.

You wouldn't know both, that's what I'm saying. Imagine it like this. If someone visits me, grab a coin. My alignment and role is written on one side, my visitor's is on the other side. Flip the coin.

Whatever side comes up, that is what you're told your target's information is.

I promise I'm not trying to be confusing, the role is a little bit out there. I mean my big point of making it was to get someone to sit in the thread yelling BZZZZT every other post but it seems that didn't work out either. If you have any more questions about what I submitted I'll answer them.

280Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:13 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

T3tsuya wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:

Edit: Hmm...well, with this development between Kotakia and T3t, it would certainly seem that one is mafia, while the other is town. Still, sticky situation...

I can understand suspecting me for reasons I outlined in my post, but for what reason do you suspect Kotakia? She's pretty much only been under suspicion one time and that was with Alcasync narrowing down her list of subjects. I don't see any reason to suspect her at all.

It's really just how she's role claiming, and saying she knows the specifics of your role. Either she's lying which I have no reason to see why a Town would do that, or she's being truthful, and you're mafia.

281Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:16 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Interesting, as I thought it'd only be one or the other if visited. Although that makes sense. Who do you suppose is our ghost then, T3t?

282Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:23 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Tiki The Troll wrote:
T3tsuya wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:

It's really just how she's role claiming, and saying she knows the specifics of your role. Either she's lying which I have no reason to see why a Town would do that, or she's being truthful, and you're mafia.

Or any of the literally two or three things I outlined in my post?

It's really weird to me that the people that have been mentioned -in- the post as likely candidates for being mafia are the ones who have said the least about any of the points brought up in it. These are things that need to be addressed and there's not much being said about them.

Kotakia wrote:Interesting, as I thought it'd only be one or the other if visited. Although that makes sense. Who do you suppose is our ghost then, T3t?

Mr Alice, like I said in my breakdown. Naut is Kiyoko 100% and I believe Tiki is the other mafia through general behavior, but more importantly through process of elimination. I outlined that in the post as well.

It's either him or Cthulu and I feel the needle is flying wildly to the side of Mr Alice if not just because Alice has contributed literally nothing until accused, had a typing quirk, was online when Luxaria's posts started going nuts again, had 0 defense to any of the points that were brought up, and Alcasync brought up that Cthulu could not have been part of the N0 kill (Which doesn't disqualify him, it just is a factor to consider with this mountain of other factors). Again, it's not certain, there's just not much that puts my suspicions of Cthulu over Mr Alice.

Edit: Late night grammar best grammar

Last edited by T3tsuya on Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

283Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:25 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

...i can't even be mad if you flip maf later with how hard you're playing now.

unvote; vote: Mr Alice.

284Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:29 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh, right, the whole misdirection thing based on if someone followed the person Kotakia was investigating. Sorry, forgot, been a busy day and a stressful week.

And, oh, right, socks.

285Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:34 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kotakia wrote:...i can't even be mad if you flip maf later with how hard you're playing now.

unvote; vote: Mr Alice.

Again, I certainly understand the vote and I would have done the same thing. I just want everyone to think very, very carefully about how they vote or choose to use their actions tonight because we are on the edge of the game ending either way right now. If you're thinking what I'm thinking you're thinking with the pm you mentioned give me the super secret signal or something.

I have no idea what's going on with Luxaria's role or if she's actually alive and counting toward our total anymore, and if so, when she does. There seems to be a variable amount of time between her deaths. She is contributing quite a bit to the jumping the freaking shark D2 even before she went full on Carrie.

Tiki The Troll wrote:Oh, right, the whole misdirection thing based on if someone followed the person Kotakia was investigating. Sorry, forgot, been a busy day and a stressful week.

And, oh, right, socks.

Convenient.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum