Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN]

+8
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
alcasync
Luxaria
Cthulhuhoop
Kiyoko
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 27]

331Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 23 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:25 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

That wasn't as interesting as I was hoping so I pretended that on night 0 I needed to post with alliteration, on day 1 in iambic pentameter, night 1 I posted compliments, day 2 was supposed to be sort of riddle based but for strategic purposes I changed it up a bit, and on night 2 I was posting in backwards code.

Holy shit I knew you were bluffing that, too. FUCSDFSODFKSOIDFKSOIDKFSDF

332Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 23 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:25 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

BUT I CAN'T POINT OUT WHERE I SAID IT SINCE EVERYTHING GOT FLIPPED I HATE THIS GAME.

333Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 23 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:25 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Kiyoko wrote:
T O W N

MR. ALICE Cop

Each night, you can target a player and investigate their alignment.

Just a normal cop. ¯\_(`-`)_/¯

334Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 23 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:25 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

alcasync wrote:
T O W N

ALCASYNC Alexander the Great

You are an enthusiastic ruler with a strong thirst for conquest. You will not stop until you've conquered all there is to conquer. You may pick 3 players to recruit for your army. They will not be notified about this. You must pick your recruits by N1. (Send PM either during N0 or D1.) Once recruited you can't kick them out or swap another player. You will not be aware of their role or alignment, because you are a fair ruler and respect your mens' ideals, as long as their allegiance to you is true.

During the night, you may pick one soldier and order them to act on any target of your choice. If they did not originally intend to act, this will force them to act. If your soldier's role is passive with no action involved, then they will do nothing. Your soldiers' actions will not count towards their own roles' limitations.)

If one of your soldiers decides to betray you and target you for a kill (including with the night kill), their attack will have a 20% chance of missing.

When you are killed, your soldiers will be too busy mourning your loss to act the following night.

I targeted Mr. Alice on N0 and had her target herself, which is why I knew she wasn't jailer or NK sender. I figure nautilus or T3tsuya must have sent in the NK on me on N0, triggering the 20% chance of missing. uvu

Congratulations mafia! T3tsuya, you played really well. ;v;

Thank you. ;_;

You're such a strong player I really just tried to kill you immediately. And then it was fairly easy to create a lie around your investigations based entirely around the fact that you are a strong player and could be trusted.

Pretty hilarious that you didn't find out about this because it all came down to that first 20% miss chance.

335Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 23 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:26 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Also Mr. Alice was paracop. And the reason she was so confused was because on N0, she targeted alca, but alca made her target herself instead, so Mr. Alice got the result, "Mr. Alice is mafia."

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

336Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 23 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:27 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

Oh I guess that makes the fake claim I made more fun.

337Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 23 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:27 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Luxaria wrote:Fucking christ I knew it was you three, but I got so worked up over dying over and over and getting my text flipped that I just got too frustrated to post.

You want frustration.

I targeted you because you were a strong player that engaged in discussion a lot. I figured you could be directed into saying "Rollover" several times because you kept trying to contribute and be helpful.

Imagine you're me and and I keep seeing you coming back and then having to act relieved and surprised.

If you want a laugh, go re-read all my old posts in here and count the number of times I said rollover to you.

338Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 23 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:28 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cthuluhoop wrote:My power was actually just being lynchproof a single time.

That wasn't as interesting as I was hoping so I pretended that on night 0 I needed to post with alliteration, on day 1 in iambic pentameter, night 1 I posted compliments, day 2 was supposed to be sort of riddle based but for strategic purposes I changed it up a bit, and on night 2 I was posting in backwards code.

I actually wrote Tiki's role but I didn't want to admit because of the scary Liam Neeson post.

I will have to play Mafia at least once more then.

So I may kill you.

Though, I actually turned it around and had a ton of fun with it. Figured if I was to have a stupid and crazy role, I as going to be the stupidest and craziest mother fucker here. Most fun I'd had in a long time...well, except for the final hours when I basically decided to rage quit from posting.

339Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 23 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:28 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kiyoko wrote:Also Mr. Alice was paracop. And the reason she was so confused was because on N0, she targeted alca, but alca made her target herself instead, so Mr. Alice got the result, "Mr. Alice is mafia."

MR. ALICE EVEN YOUR OWN ROLE SAID YOU WERE ACTING SCUMMY. PLS

340Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 23 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:29 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kiyoko wrote:
T O W N

LUXARIA Faerie

Walking about mortals in a meat sack means you can blend in and mingle... but also means you can die... temporarily. If you are dead, you can come back to life if a phase of the game starts on a day that has numbers that add up to the number of letters in a dead player's username. (Example: Kiyoko is dead and a phase begins on July 15. Kiyoko has 6 letters and 1 + 5 = 6. You may come back into the game.) However, if you do so, you must use their discarded body... your avatar and signature must now match the user you revived yourself with until the end of the game (or until you die again, you unlucky bastard).

You can die and come back again as many times as you want, as long as the rules apply.

Phase started July 16th. 7. Luxaria has 7 letters.
But, I cheated. I sent to Kiyoko: |7-7-2015| -> |7-7-8| -> |-8|, which let me become Alcasync. I was going to cheat this to become effectively immortal.

If anyone is curious, here was the original Angry Dragon Summoner. Alice will show you what she got later, probably:

Angry Dragon Summoner:

341Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 23 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:31 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

The skype conversations were hilarious, by the way.

Luxaria: WHY DO I KEEP DYING
T3tsuya: WHY DOES SHE KEEP COMING BACK

342Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 23 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:33 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh wow, Kiyo didn't edit my text at all. I was hoping it would be verbatim too, as it was fun to write, heh.

And awesome thinking, Luxie. Seriously, we need to play some Changeling.

343Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 23 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:33 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Tiki The Troll wrote:Most fun I'd had in a long time...well, except for the final hours when I basically decided to rage quit from posting.

M...muh bad.

I took an hour or so writing that goddamn post making sure I had all loose ends covered up with sheer bullshit that was difficult to refute because they were based on my own interpretations of past actions of dead people. And creating an alternative that was not advantageous.

I legit would not have had a leg to stand on if Luxaria didn't tell me there were multiple item drops from the dragon. I thought we all got the same thing. I only figured out that I should make up a freaking item after she said that there were multiples. This literally kept me up last night thinking about how I was going to lie my way out of this.

Luxaria wrote:
Kiyoko wrote:
T O W N

LUXARIA Faerie

Walking about mortals in a meat sack means you can blend in and mingle... but also means you can die... temporarily. If you are dead, you can come back to life if a phase of the game starts on a day that has numbers that add up to the number of letters in a dead player's username. (Example: Kiyoko is dead and a phase begins on July 15. Kiyoko has 6 letters and 1 + 5 = 6. You may come back into the game.) However, if you do so, you must use their discarded body... your avatar and signature must now match the user you revived yourself with until the end of the game (or until you die again, you unlucky bastard).

You can die and come back again as many times as you want, as long as the rules apply.

Phase started July 16th. 7. Luxaria has 7 letters.
But, I cheated. I sent to Kiyoko: |7-7-2015| -> |7-7-8| -> |-8|, which let me become Alcasync. I was going to cheat this to become effectively immortal.

If anyone is curious, here was the original Angry Dragon Summoner. Alice will show you what she got later, probably:

Angry Dragon Summoner:

Holy shit are you joking

344Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 23 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:33 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Tiki The Troll wrote:Oh wow, Kiyo didn't edit my text at all. I was hoping it would be verbatim too, as it was fun to write, heh.

I added the infinite use clause down at the bottom, I think, but yeah that was it.

345Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 23 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:34 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kiyoko wrote:The skype conversations were hilarious, by the way.

Luxaria: WHY DO I KEEP DYING
T3tsuya: WHY DOES SHE KEEP COMING BACK

Now we can finally die.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum