Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 26 of 27]

376 Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] on Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:38 pm

AliceofOz wrote:TIMEZONESTIMEZONESTIMEZONESTIMEZONESTIMEZONESTIMEZONES

You too, eh? Which time zone, anyway?

377 Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] on Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:45 pm

Luxaria wrote:By the way, N0 I asked Kiyoko how ridiculous the roles got. She said, "They range from short as in one word short... to, well, yours was the longest." That's how I knew mine was around 890 words because I went and checked it.

I was so happy with it. I spent days designing it. Too bad Alice never got to utilize her whelp, or any of us our loot. ;;

All because I just had to say rollover three times.

You know, my plan was to use my sword on T3tsuya this night phase, too. I got the Steel Sword, one vigilante attack. I guess the Dragonscale Vest would've protected him. He'd then excuse it with switching forms or some nonsense, but it'd be easy to catch him in the lie at that point. Who actually made that role, anyway?

I'm sorry I didn't follow you up ASAP, Kotakia. You were right the whole time. I just wanted to do Nautilus since Nautilus was the confirmed mafia in the thread. It just made so much sense to kill her and figure out the rest after rollo--nope, never saying that word ever again.

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

I likely shouldn't tell you that would have totally worked because I argued to Kiyo "Items are items, they can be transferred because they're items, correct?" and gave my vest to Nautilus and then to Cthulu once I thought Nautilus was in the clear. I thought the threat of my "Defense Form" was enough for people not to try.

I would have diiiiied.

View user profile

378 Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] on Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:50 pm

T3tsuya wrote:
Luxaria wrote:By the way, N0 I asked Kiyoko how ridiculous the roles got. She said, "They range from short as in one word short... to, well, yours was the longest." That's how I knew mine was around 890 words because I went and checked it.

I was so happy with it. I spent days designing it. Too bad Alice never got to utilize her whelp, or any of us our loot. ;;

All because I just had to say rollover three times.

You know, my plan was to use my sword on T3tsuya this night phase, too. I got the Steel Sword, one vigilante attack. I guess the Dragonscale Vest would've protected him. He'd then excuse it with switching forms or some nonsense, but it'd be easy to catch him in the lie at that point. Who actually made that role, anyway?

I'm sorry I didn't follow you up ASAP, Kotakia. You were right the whole time. I just wanted to do Nautilus since Nautilus was the confirmed mafia in the thread. It just made so much sense to kill her and figure out the rest after rollo--nope, never saying that word ever again.

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

I likely shouldn't tell you that would have totally worked because I argued to Kiyo "Items are items, they can be transferred because they're items, correct?" and gave my vest to Nautilus and then to Cthulu once I thought Nautilus was in the clear. I thought the threat of my "Defense Form" was enough for people not to try.

I would have diiiiied.

One more vote for Nautilus. My double vote would have put it over the edge. Lux ma have still died, but could come right back. Use the sword, no more T3t, and that probably would have taken the pressure off me. That would have meant we would need to kill Cthulu three times then. So, 5 to 1, but still a shot.
Heh.

Actually, wait. I was going to quit experimenting with my sock posts and go lynchproof the next day, just in case. So, I never got to know...

What were the 8 possible daytime roles I could have gotten?

379 Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] on Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:52 pm

Tiki The Troll wrote:That would have meant we would need to kill Cthulu three times then.

Luxaria v Cthulu. Fight of the immortals. One night only.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

View user profile

380 Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] on Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:54 pm

T3tsuya wrote:I would have diiiiied.

afk

View user profile

381 Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] on Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:58 pm

So let's count, we could have won if:

1. If I had just revealed my scum reads sooner

2. If I had figured out it was a word in my posts

3. If I hadn't done my final night post, since I was apprehensive about it

4. If I had just killed T3tsuya like I planned

5. If I had just pointed out the glaring inconsistencies in T3tsuya's posts more before I got distracted by post scrambling and dying

6. If I had more strongly encouraged people to LYNCH THE CONFIRMED MAFIA, HELLO, WHAT

7. If I hadn't signed up for this stupid game

When is the next one.

wait no never playing again bye

Last edited by Luxaria on Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

382 Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] on Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:59 pm

Tiki The Troll wrote:

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/europe/european-union/bulgaria/

@my role:

Spoiler:
T O W N

ALICEOFOZ ✘ Angry Dragon Summoner

You are currently in possession of a Stone Dragon Egg. In order to hatch this egg, you must induce other players to act upon it. Every night, you may target a player to create a permanent tether between that player and the egg. Once player has been tethered, any action they attempt will target the egg instead of their original target. The egg will hatch once it is hit with a single action. Each night, if the egg has not yet hatched, you may tether an additional player.

Spoiler:
You obtain 1 Steel Buckler.

Once in the game, and only at night, you can stun a player out of acting.

Additionally, you notice that your egg has hatched. You have obtained an Adorably Cute Stone Dragon Whelp, Awww, It's So Cute.

The Adorably Cute Stone Dragon Whelp, Awww, It's So Cute will answer to the Angry Dragon Summoner every night. The whelp may be sent out to perform one of the following activities:

1. Track a player's actions for that night.
2. Protect a player from one kill for that night.
3. Investigate a player.
4. Kill one player with fire.
5. Inspire fear in another player with their sharp claws, causing the player's abilities that night to be used on a random player instead.

The Whelp is still young, however, and it tires easily and cannot perform the same action more than once. If the summoner is targeted for a kill, the whelp will sacrifice itself instead, leaving the summoner very upset and morose, at which point they must end every post in ";_;" or ": (" or express great sorrow for the rest of the game. If the moderator decides the summoner is taking the whelp's death too lightly, the moderator may elect to kill the summoner.

Your buckler is separate from your dragon and you may use both in the same night.

View user profile

383 Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] on Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:03 pm

Luxaria wrote:So let's count, we could have won if:

7. If I hadn't signed up for this stupid game

The only winning move.

For what it's worth, given the confusing situation, the silent players that made no sense being silent, and the ridiculous witchhunt post I put up. I think you guys played it incredibly safe and "correct". If you were going to stab me tonight we might have been finished. I was playing the "Can convince them to die before they kill me" gamble and barely eked out the win.

There was no way of knowing that you had a killword. It's such an out there role. Thank Nautilus for that.

AliceofOz wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/europe/european-union/bulgaria/

@my role:

Spoiler:
T O W N

ALICEOFOZ ✘ Angry Dragon Summoner

You are currently in possession of a Stone Dragon Egg. In order to hatch this egg, you must induce other players to act upon it. Every night, you may target a player to create a permanent tether between that player and the egg. Once player has been tethered, any action they attempt will target the egg instead of their original target. The egg will hatch once it is hit with a single action. Each night, if the egg has not yet hatched, you may tether an additional player.

Spoiler:
You obtain 1 Steel Buckler.

Once in the game, and only at night, you can stun a player out of acting.

Additionally, you notice that your egg has hatched. You have obtained an Adorably Cute Stone Dragon Whelp, Awww, It's So Cute.

The Adorably Cute Stone Dragon Whelp, Awww, It's So Cute will answer to the Angry Dragon Summoner every night. The whelp may be sent out to perform one of the following activities:

1. Track a player's actions for that night.
2. Protect a player from one kill for that night.
3. Investigate a player.
4. Kill one player with fire.
5. Inspire fear in another player with their sharp claws, causing the player's abilities that night to be used on a random player instead.

The Whelp is still young, however, and it tires easily and cannot perform the same action more than once. If the summoner is targeted for a kill, the whelp will sacrifice itself instead, leaving the summoner very upset and morose, at which point they must end every post in ";_;" or ": (" or express great sorrow for the rest of the game. If the moderator decides the summoner is taking the whelp's death too lightly, the moderator may elect to kill the summoner.

Your buckler is separate from your dragon and you may use both in the same night.

This was the coolest role ever.

Also I cannot comprehend the confusion you must have felt when you came back to the thread.

View user profile

384 Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] on Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:09 pm

First of all Lux stop it you did your best and you were a great player.

Second, yes it was a great role. A GREAT. ROLE.

View user profile

385 Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] on Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:35 pm

I just cannot believe you happened to place your curse upon the one player with immortality, effectively nullifying my only advantage as a role and player.

386 Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] on Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:14 am

Kiyoko

Admin
Luxaria wrote:I just cannot believe you happened to place your curse upon the one player with immortality, effectively nullifying my only advantage as a role and player.

THIS WAS THE BEST COINCIDENCE EVER

View user profile http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

387 Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] on Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:18 am

I'll post my stuff when I get home but so moody but it's ok I told T3T i can't even be mad.

BUT DO YOU ALL SEE THIS IS WHY YOU IMMEDIATELY LISTEN TO COPS. WE HAD A CONFIRMED ACTIVE MAFIA THAT MANAGED TO BLUFF IT OUT SO HARD.

Call me Andrea or Kotakia but, please, nothing else. That would be against the ~rules~.
tumblr twitter
View user profile http://kotakia.tumblr.com

388 Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] on Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:28 am

Thinking on it, not your fault at all Kiyo, given the speed of the last few posts of the game, bit unfortunate that Lux isn't get her messages scrambled before her last post. I wonder if that would have deterred her from making said last post.

389 Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] on Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:33 am

I NEVER SAID I DOUBTED YOU, I JUST COULDN'T CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING DUE TO MY POST SCRAMBLING, SO I JUST WANTED TO GO WITH THE SAFE AND CONFIRMED MAFIA LYNCH RATHER THAN TRY AND TAKE A GUESS ON PLAYERS I COULD BARELY INTERACT WITH, EVEN IF T3TSUYA WAS RAPIDLY GAINING SCUMMINESS. ;w;

P.S. I took a long shower and realized there was a stupidly easy way to figure out what was causing me to get scrambled. Why am I so dumb.

Spoiler:
TOOK A LONG SHOWER AND REALIZED HOW DUMB I AM.

The moment I suspected it was due to posts, what I should’ve done:

1. Ask you to view the thread.
2. Make a post saying, “Kiyoko, confirm your presence for the next 10 minutes.”
3. I then spam 10-15 posts to fill a page with posts that only say “Test”. This would be to check my thought that the number of posts and frequency of posting had nothing to do with it, which was something I did realize but never tried to check.
4. I conclude that and say, “Kiyoko, have all necessary actions been completed?”
5. After your confirmation, depending on what happens, I would then locate the last post that I posted before crazy things started happening to my posts. I would then post it again.
6. “Kiyoko, have all necessary actions been confirmed?”
7. Depending on what happens, I’d post it as many times as it took to kill me, if it would. If it killed me, I’d then resurrect.
8. Then take only the first paragraph of the post and post it. Depending on what happens, I would do this paragraph by paragraph and take note of what happens after each paragraph.

From there I could figure out what was triggering it.

So obvious.

Why didn’t I do this, Kiyoko.

WHY AM I SO DUMB. I AM LITERALLY THE WORST MAFIA PLAYER IN EXISTENCE.

Tiki The Troll wrote:I wonder if that would have deterred her from making said last post.

It would have, actually.

Edit: SO IN CONCLUSION, IT'S ALL KIYOKO'S FAULT.

Edit^2: But you're a great host and I love you. <3

View user profile

390 Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] on Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:29 am

ahhhh.

i was really stressed (on top of my internet intermittently deciding to cut off at random points for hours at a time) in the final two-three phases that rendered it difficult for me to post, and i have to apologize to the town and the mafia and the awesome host for being useless for the entire game.

granted, given the heavy suspicion piled on me out of the gate, i don't think i could've shaken it off even if i had posted, but there was a lot of little mental stuff going on that made it hard for me to post. sorry for being dead all game, basically.

i'm also sorry my role caused you so much distress, Luxaria :(

the only outstanding question i guess i can answer is what i did on n1, which was... protecting kotakia

y

yeah

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum