Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN]

+8
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
alcasync
Luxaria
Cthulhuhoop
Kiyoko
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 27]

376Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:38 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

AliceofOz wrote:TIMEZONESTIMEZONESTIMEZONESTIMEZONESTIMEZONESTIMEZONES

You too, eh? Which time zone, anyway?

377Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:45 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Luxaria wrote:By the way, N0 I asked Kiyoko how ridiculous the roles got. She said, "They range from short as in one word short... to, well, yours was the longest." That's how I knew mine was around 890 words because I went and checked it.

I was so happy with it. I spent days designing it. Too bad Alice never got to utilize her whelp, or any of us our loot. ;;

All because I just had to say rollover three times.

You know, my plan was to use my sword on T3tsuya this night phase, too. I got the Steel Sword, one vigilante attack. I guess the Dragonscale Vest would've protected him. He'd then excuse it with switching forms or some nonsense, but it'd be easy to catch him in the lie at that point. Who actually made that role, anyway?

I'm sorry I didn't follow you up ASAP, Kotakia. You were right the whole time. I just wanted to do Nautilus since Nautilus was the confirmed mafia in the thread. It just made so much sense to kill her and figure out the rest after rollo--nope, never saying that word ever again.

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

I likely shouldn't tell you that would have totally worked because I argued to Kiyo "Items are items, they can be transferred because they're items, correct?" and gave my vest to Nautilus and then to Cthulu once I thought Nautilus was in the clear. I thought the threat of my "Defense Form" was enough for people not to try.

I would have diiiiied.

378Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:50 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

T3tsuya wrote:
Luxaria wrote:By the way, N0 I asked Kiyoko how ridiculous the roles got. She said, "They range from short as in one word short... to, well, yours was the longest." That's how I knew mine was around 890 words because I went and checked it.

I was so happy with it. I spent days designing it. Too bad Alice never got to utilize her whelp, or any of us our loot. ;;

All because I just had to say rollover three times.

You know, my plan was to use my sword on T3tsuya this night phase, too. I got the Steel Sword, one vigilante attack. I guess the Dragonscale Vest would've protected him. He'd then excuse it with switching forms or some nonsense, but it'd be easy to catch him in the lie at that point. Who actually made that role, anyway?

I'm sorry I didn't follow you up ASAP, Kotakia. You were right the whole time. I just wanted to do Nautilus since Nautilus was the confirmed mafia in the thread. It just made so much sense to kill her and figure out the rest after rollo--nope, never saying that word ever again.

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

I likely shouldn't tell you that would have totally worked because I argued to Kiyo "Items are items, they can be transferred because they're items, correct?" and gave my vest to Nautilus and then to Cthulu once I thought Nautilus was in the clear. I thought the threat of my "Defense Form" was enough for people not to try.

I would have diiiiied.

One more vote for Nautilus. My double vote would have put it over the edge. Lux ma have still died, but could come right back. Use the sword, no more T3t, and that probably would have taken the pressure off me. That would have meant we would need to kill Cthulu three times then. So, 5 to 1, but still a shot.
Heh.

Actually, wait. I was going to quit experimenting with my sock posts and go lynchproof the next day, just in case. So, I never got to know...

What were the 8 possible daytime roles I could have gotten?

379Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:52 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Tiki The Troll wrote:That would have meant we would need to kill Cthulu three times then.

Luxaria v Cthulu. Fight of the immortals. One night only.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

380Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:54 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

T3tsuya wrote:I would have diiiiied.

afk

381Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:58 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

So let's count, we could have won if:

1. If I had just revealed my scum reads sooner

2. If I had figured out it was a word in my posts

3. If I hadn't done my final night post, since I was apprehensive about it

4. If I had just killed T3tsuya like I planned

5. If I had just pointed out the glaring inconsistencies in T3tsuya's posts more before I got distracted by post scrambling and dying

6. If I had more strongly encouraged people to LYNCH THE CONFIRMED MAFIA, HELLO, WHAT

7. If I hadn't signed up for this stupid game

When is the next one.

wait no never playing again bye

Last edited by Luxaria on Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

382Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:59 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Tiki The Troll wrote:

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/europe/european-union/bulgaria/

@my role:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

383Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:03 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Luxaria wrote:So let's count, we could have won if:

7. If I hadn't signed up for this stupid game

The only winning move.

For what it's worth, given the confusing situation, the silent players that made no sense being silent, and the ridiculous witchhunt post I put up. I think you guys played it incredibly safe and "correct". If you were going to stab me tonight we might have been finished. I was playing the "Can convince them to die before they kill me" gamble and barely eked out the win.

There was no way of knowing that you had a killword. It's such an out there role. Thank Nautilus for that.

AliceofOz wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/europe/european-union/bulgaria/

@my role:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

This was the coolest role ever.

Also I cannot comprehend the confusion you must have felt when you came back to the thread.

384Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:09 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

First of all Lux stop it you did your best and you were a great player.

Second, yes it was a great role. A GREAT. ROLE.

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 26 OF9hLco

385Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:35 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I just cannot believe you happened to place your curse upon the one player with immortality, effectively nullifying my only advantage as a role and player.

386Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:14 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Luxaria wrote:I just cannot believe you happened to place your curse upon the one player with immortality, effectively nullifying my only advantage as a role and player.

THIS WAS THE BEST COINCIDENCE EVER

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

387Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:18 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

I'll post my stuff when I get home but so moody but it's ok I told T3T i can't even be mad.

BUT DO YOU ALL SEE THIS IS WHY YOU IMMEDIATELY LISTEN TO COPS. WE HAD A CONFIRMED ACTIVE MAFIA THAT MANAGED TO BLUFF IT OUT SO HARD.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

388Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:28 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Thinking on it, not your fault at all Kiyo, given the speed of the last few posts of the game, bit unfortunate that Lux isn't get her messages scrambled before her last post. I wonder if that would have deterred her from making said last post.

389Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:33 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

I NEVER SAID I DOUBTED YOU, I JUST COULDN'T CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING DUE TO MY POST SCRAMBLING, SO I JUST WANTED TO GO WITH THE SAFE AND CONFIRMED MAFIA LYNCH RATHER THAN TRY AND TAKE A GUESS ON PLAYERS I COULD BARELY INTERACT WITH, EVEN IF T3TSUYA WAS RAPIDLY GAINING SCUMMINESS. ;w;

P.S. I took a long shower and realized there was a stupidly easy way to figure out what was causing me to get scrambled. Why am I so dumb.

Spoiler:

Tiki The Troll wrote:I wonder if that would have deterred her from making said last post.

It would have, actually.

Edit: SO IN CONCLUSION, IT'S ALL KIYOKO'S FAULT.

Edit^2: But you're a great host and I love you. <3

390Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:29 am

nautilus

nautilus

ahhhh.

i was really stressed (on top of my internet intermittently deciding to cut off at random points for hours at a time) in the final two-three phases that rendered it difficult for me to post, and i have to apologize to the town and the mafia and the awesome host for being useless for the entire game.

granted, given the heavy suspicion piled on me out of the gate, i don't think i could've shaken it off even if i had posted, but there was a lot of little mental stuff going on that made it hard for me to post. sorry for being dead all game, basically.

i'm also sorry my role caused you so much distress, Luxaria :(

the only outstanding question i guess i can answer is what i did on n1, which was... protecting kotakia

y

yeah

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum