Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN]

+8
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
alcasync
Luxaria
Cthulhuhoop
Kiyoko
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 27]

241Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 17 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:13 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I won't be voting for some time either, and not just for the reasons Luxie stated.

As they say, "With great socks comes great comfort."

Edit: I swear, I'm not trying to get all these page tops! XD

242Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 17 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:20 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Alright guys. Here comes likely the most comprehensive guesswork I've done in mafia in years. And it's in by far one of the most ridiculous games I've played in a long while. I have checked and rechecked the facts and speculations and arrived at something I think resembles the truth.

It's important the we move forward carefully, think critically, and think ahead the best we can.

Please break this apart if you think I'm wrong. And if you do, please back it up the best you can.

ACE DETECTIVE DAY 2:
OFFICIALLY JUMPED THE SHARK EDITION

(Disclaimer: Not actually a Detective, this is not legal advice. Nor does this post constitute a lawyer / client relationship. Void where prohibited. All rights reserved. Not applicable in AK and HA.)

- Chapter 1: Our Roles in all of This -

So before we move forward with all of this, I think we all have to be on the same page about our submitted roles. While we have a general idea of what they do, we can assume some parts of them have been changed. Every one. There's no reason to assume that any role survived completely intact.

Examples are from a mix of confirmed town and not confirmed town:
Role Mixup Examples:

From this, we can objectively assume this information is true. Roles have been changed. I wouldn't get hung up about a specific part of your role not appearing in someone else's explanation. I feel all the core tenants of the roles survived intact. That's what you should look out for.

- Chapter 2: The Fall of Alcasync the Great -

So Alcasync, from N0, has been cleared as Town. That is one of the few things in this game that is concrete. An attempt was made on her and was blocked. I'm sure every single one of us can agree on that. So keep that in mind so that we are on the same page. Her word can be trusted as accurate. Which is good, because she is an extremely analytical player and gave us good information.

From what we are to understand by means of AliceofOz, Alcasync's claims, and rollover, she selected soldiers for her great Alcasync army and she somehow discerned roles and some additional info from that.

The information given to us by Alcasync at first said that Mr Alice was not America, and that he did not send in the night kill. She did not say "Not Town" and she did not say "Not Mafia". She said not America. This is what makes me feel like she ended up with role specific information. So, trusting Alcasync. We need to assume going forward that Mr Alice is not the Kiyoko role.

She said nothing about me despite the fact she had to have known what I was. I will touch on that more later in the post.

Before she was killed, she dropped as much information as she could. Including the fact that she was convinced Nautilus was mafia. I feel if she had any more information to give us at that point, she would have. Because at that point she outed the investigative portion of her role as well.

So what we can take from this section is:

Mr Alice is not Kiyoko
Nautilus is mafia, and Kiyoko
I was not mentioned

Lets move on while keeping this in mind, we'll get back to Alcasync info later.

- Chapter 5...3: Kotakia's Rightful Suspicion of Me, My Role, and Dragon Treasure  -

So after rollover into Day2, the time in which the dead rose from their graves and dragons attacked, Kotakia immediately voted me.

She was correct to do so based on what I think occurred. She has my role, so I more or less understand why she ended up with the results that she did. To explain that, I will have to fully explain her role since it is obviously out there as an investigative role. Please keep in mind that at no point did Kotakia explain any of this, and if what I say doesn't jive with her version of the ability she received, I imagine she'd say so.

Kotakia is Gregor Samsa, the subject of Franz Kafka's "The Metamorphosis". She started as Greg. A normal, vanilla happy townie guy. After 2 Days of not being stunned, investigated, roleswapped, or any other role effect that is not protective, she transforms and so does her ability.

She turns from Greg to Gregor. A lonely man who is delving into insanity more and more as he transforms from his normal self into a bug. Everybody hates him. Everybody is afraid of him. So he hides from everybody. Gregor shows up under investigation as "Nothing"

Once a night after he transforms, Gregor can visit somebody during the night and discern their role and alignment. If somebody visits Gregor's target, he scurries away in a panic with a 50/50 chance of gathering role / alignment info from either the target or the visitor. Gregor isn't told who's info they received.

Also the role has to post BZZZT every other post or he curls up and dies. It seems Kiyo got rid of that very obvious tell. Can't say I blame her.

I think what happened there is taking a little bit more shape, but just in case the role was changed around a bit and for general clarity I have to explain my role, my actions thus far, and how they relate to the current situation. As well as the Dragon Treasure I got last night for defeating the dragon.

Gonna condense the subsections into spoiler boxes.
My Role:

The Dragon Treasure:

- Chapter 4: Where we go from Here, and who are the Baddies -

I strongly believe we can believe in what Alcasync left us, which means, again:

Mr Alice is not Kiyoko
Nautilus is mafia, and Kiyoko
I was not mentioned by Alcasync, for whatever reason you choose to believe she thought was strategic.

Now, for my suspicions based on what we know.

Nautilus is off the table, they're Kiyoko and mafia. That makes the most sense and a good amount of people suspected her. This means Nautilus was America, and activated election. Which, if everyone remembers, was AliceofOz v Tiki. This occurred after a vote was moved off of Cthulu. So I am left with two possibilities as I believe Alice had a role that sincerely did nothing but help us.

Nautilus activated Election when it was Tiki v Alice, knowing Tiki was currently lynchproof to try to clear them of suspicion. Making Tiki Mafia

or

Nautilus activated Election directly after the vote moved off of Cthulu to save him from a lynching. Making Cthulu Mafia.

I think both are people we can't completely clear. But if I go into it based on the information we have. I can say, at least myself, that I confidently think Tiki is the accomplice mafia.

Here's why.

Spoiler:
AND THE FANTASTIC "AFTER I FINISHED THIS AND UPDATED MYSELF ON THE THREAD BONUS"

Tiki The Troll wrote:
I kinda wanna kill Lux again now, just to see if she can possess the dragon.

Kiyoko wrote:
I N T E R M I S S I O N

Luxaria was killed again. She was still a Faerie. She was still town.

It's enough to sway my vote in a world where they only need 2 *NOW ONE* kills to win and we have not managed to grab a single one of them.

The third mafia member from this, we can assume is either Mr Alice or Cthulu if my thinking is correct.

Alcasync is the fallen Alexander
Luxaria is the fallen Faerie
Kotakia is Gregor Samsa - An investigator role
AliceofOz is The Dragon Mother - Helped us immensely with loot
I am the Failed Genetic Experiment - Alcasync was protected by me and said nothing when she knew who I was.
Tiki is an Unknown Scummy Sock Collector
Nautilus is Kiyoko and Mafia

Cthulhu and Mr Alice are Unknowns. And we're missing a ghost.

Both of them have typing quirks. Cthulhu has been speaking in rhymes. Mr Alice has been speaking in jumbled, spaced words in virtually every single post.

The difference between these two is that Cthulhu has actually broke character and not spoke in rhymes at points. And has pointed to Mr Alice directly after rollover. Alcasync also posed that he could not have contributed a night kill N0.

Mr Alice has virtually, completely, totally, contributed actually nothing. He has come into the thread in a few moment to exclaim surprise in jumbled letters that I feel are consistent with a letter jumbling ghost. He was on very early this morning when Luxaria's posts became jumbled again and that's backed up by a post made at the time it happened. There has been no defense, explanation, or even gameplay from Mr Alice.

I sincerely believe Tiki, Mr Alice, and Nautilus are the mafia.

Given that Nautilus and Mr Alice are stunned today and cannot take night actions. I think we should lynch the one remaining member that can send in the night kill to prevent it.

That is why I am Voting: Tiki unless something insanely concrete and fact shattering comes up. If I live past this phase, I will vote Nautilus the next day, and Mr Alice the day after that. I will hold fast to these votes unless given a reason not to.

Chapter the Last

If, after this entire thing, you still feel I'm mafia. Lynch me. There is a chance I'm going to die regardless. But I would think really, really critically before you decide that'd be best decision and there are no better leads than me.

If you think I'm lying about being bulletproof, you lynch me, I die, and I'm a town. That's game

If you think I'm bulletproof, but mafia, you lynch me, I don't die. That's game after NK.

If you think you're uncertain and decide to lynch because I'm bulletproof. Shield breaks. I don't die. That's game after NK.

If we lynch a mafia, the only one I think that can send in a night kill specifically, then we're in a position to win.

If someone wants to back up my role as their submission, please do. Alcasync trusted my role. I explained it to the best of my ability. It's up to you to take what information I gave you and do something with it.

Last edited by T3tsuya on Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

243Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 17 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:23 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

V O T E T A L L Y

KOTAKIA vs T3TSUYA
T3TSUYA vs TIKI THE TROLL
CTHULUHOOP vs MR. ALICE

T3TSUYA I
TIKI THE TROLL I
MR. ALICE I

Last edited by Kiyoko on Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

244Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 17 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:25 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Wait kotakia, is there any particular reason you're voting for T3t, or?? I might have missed something in the earlier pages, but honestly I feel like the sections with the dragons and the flipped words were like, a blur, and makes me blue screen a little @ ~ @

Edit: oh goddammit ok ignore that while i read and try to comprehend that bigass post ugh tHINKING IS HARD

245Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 17 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:46 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

WHY HAVE YOU BEEN TRYING TO KILL ME ALL GAME LONG?
XD

Well, if I die, I guarantee you'll be feeling a bit sheepish, Mr. Vincent avatar, and not because you'll be wearing wool socks!

Otherwise, very good (if really long) post! I do lean most toward Nautilus, who seems to be the most sure thing, (if nothing else, getting the poor lass out of the game will give her one less distraction to worry about). Still, I want to delay a bit more on my vote, and hear more from everyone else.

As for joking i wanna kill Lux, then she dies? If it isn't a hidden addition to the Faerie role, and someone else is killing her, kudos for throwing suspicion my way like that, heh.

246Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 17 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:59 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Oh gosh, I've been suspected as mafia, hmm. D:

Not sure what I can really say in my defense, but I can sorta-kinda address/clear up two things!

THE TYPING THING: Sorry if you found that suspicious, but that literally meant nothing. :'D I type like that when I'm going casual to show confusion, but I still wanted to post something, because there's that minimum activity requirement, and I'll admit that I have not been on the ball with this game as much as I should have, I'm v sorry that was all me. OTL

THE BEING ONLINE THING: I really don't think anything should put too-too much stock into this either, because I basically always have a CryWolf tab up when I'm on this particular window. So like while I am online, that doesn't always mean I'm like...here, you know? But I know this is kind of a weak defense because I could be totally lying about that! But I think that'd be kinda mean, because I don't plan to ever lie about actual technologically related things. :'(

But as for the rest of the post! It does...seem...pretty sound...? I mean, I'm really not mafia, but you're right, I've contributed absolutely nothing of value so far, which actually seems to be a continuing trend in these games for me. ;;;Q v Q

247Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 17 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:33 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

I chose not the target, the information was given freely to me from many messengers.

I've got a new distraction, besides the plethora other things I'm working on.

Another new distraction:

Forlorn and isolated the mountain weaps on the stray island.

I'm not sure if Kiyoko missed my vote or it didn't count for some reason.

The record shows the incorrect assertion.

I was not online when T3t said I was, nor was I when the dragon voting started. I stay up late for rollover as it is. I'm honestly a little disappointed the dragon was so easily abused. I've got over 80 notifications since I last logged in and I get rid of them when I see them.

What does one want? But rarely does one want to use it?

Not sure how the election action would make me suspect because the election happened after the vote on me had changed to Nautilus and after Luxaria died.

That's not where we are headed if we listen to me or the other lost soul.

Take notice of the fact that T3t called Mr. Alice "cleared" when all we really know is that they didn't act night 0.

The innocent are in a really good position to pounce on their targets and in doing so lose their innocence.

If two or more of the people that were alcasync's followers were mafia it's possible another mafia received the result and it's not like the mafia is just going to out their own team-mate.

The world spins like a zebra in a speedo.

I'm not sure what suspicion I am supposed to dissuade because I don't understand the nature of the suspicion nor do I feel like I'm in any danger.

Not everything is lost forever.

The fairy is like a yoyo it keeps coming back thankfully.

When you're at the top you can only go down

Did I sound uncertain or without reason, oh terror?

248Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 17 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:37 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Votes made before the dragon's death were not counted. You can revote, though.

249Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 17 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:38 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

vote: Mr. Alice .

250Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 17 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:39 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Actually, something in my defense real quick. It's basically just me reiterating the same things over and over, but, still.

A) With the America vote, why would I take the hit lynchproof or not, if I were Mafia? If I were, woulda taken out Alice, or maybe someone else, then gotten Alca that night, and BOOM, hand over, go Team Sock-et, woo!

B) As Lux attested to, given the resurrection parameters and the pool of remaining players, Alca would not have been the most ideal night kill target. And being the guy who made her role, I would know that.

So, from those two, if I were Mafia, I would have sabotaged our chance at victory twice just to try and look innocent. And if you say I'd do that because I'm a troll, then that's profiling.

And profiling is wrong.

In addition:

C) This is just how I talk/have fun. :P

See: Alice in Wonderland game where I was a town that got killed off by the town just because I talk funny.

And heh. "C:" and "See:"

One more thing...why not vote for Nautilus? You say she's the only nearly sure thing, and I'm just a likely maybe. Why not go for the sure thing? For the most part, your devotion and passion has me convinced you're town (even if you have a strong urge to string me up), but the way you DIDN'T vote for the closest we have for a sure thing actually has me doubting...

251Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 17 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:04 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Tiki The Troll wrote:Actually, something in my defense real quick. It's basically just me reiterating the same things over and over, but, still.

A) With the America vote, why would I take the hit lynchproof or not, if I were Mafia? If I were, woulda taken out Alice, or maybe someone else, then gotten Alca that night, and BOOM, hand over, go Team Sock-et, woo!

Nautilus was the Kiyoko role and not you, so you couldn't control the vote's timing.

Given that, it could have been anything from bad communication, a role (Ghost maybe since you knew your role and we know Naut was Kiyoko) that was not controllable in exactly when/how it effected someone so such that you couldn't plan for a clean sweep like that at the time, all the way to us not fully understanding exactly what your lynchproof ability does.

You said yourself you're not telling us everything. Alcasync said that it might be a multiple part skill, and then when I asked you about it you got very, very defensive. There was no other mention of it ever.

Luxaria died. You would have had the night kill. You would have to kill exactly one more person the next day with an array of skills that would have made it fairly easy. You still have yet to defend the fact that you led an early lynch on yourself for conceivably no reason.

Tiki The Troll wrote:
B) As Lux attested to, given the resurrection parameters and the pool of remaining players, Alca would not have been the most ideal night kill target. And being the guy who made her role, I would know that.

We've already went over how we could not plan for our roles to go off exactly. Every single one was changed.

I sincerely don't know where you're going with Alcasync not being the ideal NK target. She was a powerful player who was outspoken and ended up revealing she had an investigator role. As soon as she did, she died. She knew she was being targeted because she knew she was an open, valuable target. I'm not sure how that can be disputed in your mind.

Tiki The Troll wrote:
C) This is just how I talk/have fun. :P

See: Alice in Wonderland game where I was a town that got killed off by the town just because I talk funny.

It's not just how you're talking. Though it doesn't help.

It's the fact that you flat out led a nonsense lynch on yourself, provided no explanation, overdefended when just questioned and not accused, and then literally said minutes directly before Luxaria died I KINDA WANT TO KILL LUXARIA AGAIN.

Sincerely, how do you expect anybody here to be ok with that?

Tiki The Troll wrote:One more thing...why not vote for Nautilus?...the way you DIDN'T vote for the closest we have for a sure thing actually has me doubting...

I already outlined the reason for it. Nautilus cannot act or send in a night kill tonight. Mr Alice cannot act or send in a night kill tonight. Hell, even if anybody still thinks I'm mafia I cannot act or send in a night kill tonight.

It stands to reason to lynch the one person that CAN send in the night kill tonight to prevent the night kill. No, we don't know for sure in terms of an investigation that you're mafia.
But through elimination we're down to only about 4 people who could be mafia. Of those 4, only one can act tonight.

You.

The other option does not make a lot of sense.

It is literally the only way to put the ratio further into our favor, so I am not moving my vote. If you want to doubt me, doubt me. Even if I am mafia, the decision to lynch me is flawed in terms of my role, and the current ratios. And you have not provided a case for me to believe your defense at all.

252Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 17 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:18 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I don't really want to lunch you, because as I said, leaning town.

The self-vote thing was nonsense for the fake of nonsense. Or, more accurately, just to have fun with this silly, obsessed quirk I had been handed, coupled with some security in knowing I wouldn't be nixed. I was honestly going to switch it to a no-lynch later. And if you think that sounds absurd, well...I point to the stuff the Divine Messenger pasted into the thread. You yourself don't care about winning (coulda fooled me with hour you're practically yelling at me to gtfo XD) and just having fun with the absurdity of the game.

Like I've been trying to do, heh.

And if I've been very defensive, it's because you've been very aggressive, at least toward me, heh.

As for not voting for Nautilus tonight...oh yeah, she can't act even if she wants to. Honestly forgot about that. Actually has me reconsidering my vote now.

253Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 17 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:20 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

So I'm para, T3t? Because I know both your role and alignment so...

And I didn't have any change in my role.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

254Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 17 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:22 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Tiki The Troll wrote:I don't really want to lunch you

IF THE DRAGON WERE ALIVE RIGHT NOW IT WOULD LUNCH ALL OF YOU PUNY MORTALS. IT WOULD BREAKFAST AND DINNER YOU TOO, AND MAYBE FIND A NICE CANDLE-LIT RESTAURANT BY THE BEACH FOR THE DINNER PART. DOES FRENCH SOUND OKAY OR WERE YOU HOPING FOR SOMETHING MORE CASUAL?

255Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 17 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:28 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

...wait.

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 17 Faa9828d19681d5b86f89c77940794b1

T3T claims their role is Failed Genetic Experiment. I have reason to believe they are LYING and that they are actually an Angry Mafia Playing Poltergeist.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum