Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN]

+8
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
alcasync
Luxaria
Cthulhuhoop
Kiyoko
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 27]

136Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:50 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm, sorry for posting twice in a row like this, but I have to go to bed, and there's something I must share...

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 10 670px-Make-a-Pirate-Sock-Puppet-Step-8

LOOK AT HOW CUTE HE IS, WITH HIS LI'L EYEPATCH!

I WANT ONE!!!

137Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:49 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

I wanna get off kiyo's wild ride.

The reason I say leave tiki alone is because I'm pretty sure they got the lynchproof role I wrote... With some crazy added in.

As for America, I've never seen or played a role like that. I am not Alfred. I am just a lonely man.

Oi thought America was making the redacted not election day. Still not me though.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

138Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:32 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Wh eeze this is just how I type when I'm confused and so far that's Been tHe EN TIRE T I ME

139Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:53 am

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

Somebody here should know my abilities (although Kiyoko probably adjusted it).

Sorry if I'm just repeating things already said, I'm getting my stance out since I had great difficulty doing it earlier.

Actions that I think are likely from the mafia: jailing/election, attempted assassination on alcasync, and the kill on Luxaria.

The jailing/election does seem like it was from the America role and I think a mafia has it because it would be unlikely that the town would have tried to force a lynch like that on day 1.

I was a little disappointed to see I was jailed (that's what I get for saying "I did a thing" I guess).

I think the failed kill on alcasync was the mafia's night kill because alcasync is really good at discerning information in the thread. So I'm leaning town on alcasync.

I don't think a town would have killed Luxaria so early in the game. Luxaria also makes a good target for the mafia because they are great at creating insightful discussion in the thread. I think Luxaria is likely town since it seems to me that they were killed by a mafioso and they flipped town. I'm wondering if the weird things that happened to their posts had something to do with their death. Kudos to whoever thought of the weird post role that's pretty interesting.

I'm interested in whatever theory you had Kotakia, for curiosities sake. I'm glad to hear that you didn't lose your job.

I don't get why Tiki wants to kill whoever created their role (probably Kotakia), being lynchproof is great even if it does involve an unhealthy fascination with socks. But they do have great taste in socks.

It seems likely to me that both AliceOfOz and Tiki are town since the forced election seems like a mafia action.

So I think three of the following players are mafia: T3tsuya, Mr. Alice, Kotakia, Nautilus.

T3t's been claiming that they created Kotakia's role in thread which has some delayed investigative powers, which is something you should never tell the thread. I think T3t's puns are fantastic.

140Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:10 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

my theory was about my role. i'm just vanilla??? unless t3t really did make me a delayed role (plz dun). i assumed telling kiyo i wanted company with someone n0 would give us some kind of results but nothing happened so yea i am just over here like ???

as for what i did with tiki, if tiki has my role (if not, there's a paracop out there)... well, i kinda gave away what the second stipend is for them.

anyways, roles we know:

lonely man
lynchproof
america voter?
crazy redacting post person
jailer

ALTHOUGH

it is interesting that election day went into effect right after Luxaria voted nautilus. could it be a cover up for mafia trying to bus nautilus? because it looks HELLA suspect not only did her post get crazy but then the votes were split between tiki and alice.

141Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:36 am

alcasync

alcasync

If we believe everyone's claims thus far, with T3tsuya vouching for Kotakia, that really does leave nautilus as the prime suspect for America. Unless both T3tsuya and Kotakia are mafia and he's covering for her.

142Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:58 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Just popping in for a quick (Not quick) breakdown message about what I think before rollover. Not going to be able to get away from work that long tonight, so I'm going to have to hold my big ACE DETECTIVE post until tomorrow. (Provided I am still alive)

Cthuluhoop wrote:  
T3t's been claiming that they created Kotakia's role in thread which has some delayed investigative powers, which is something you should never tell the thread. I think T3t's puns are fantastic.

I did claim that Kotakia's role is likely mine based on what she's been saying unprompted. I also claimed that one of my roles was an investigative role. I did not claim that the one that Kotakia currently has of my two submitted roles is definitely an investigative roll. I feel this is important to note.

I did, however, claim my puns are fantastic.

But yes, Kotakia has a role that has a delayed action. I can at least divulge that much. I'd think her skill would be pro-Town, personally. That's what I'd be leaning towards,  the fact that she just volunteered this information so readily and unprompted waves my suspicions toward Town quite a bit. But, like has been stated before by Kiyo.

Kiyoko wrote:
Do not assign an alignment to your role. Don't even try to loophole this by making someone a role that would be useless as the other alignment. If you submit an alignment cop, I'm going to make it mafia. I'll do it. I will. Maybe.

As much as my suspicions and knowledge of the role say Town, there is a chance that I am completely wrong about what the role is now in it's current post-Kiyo iteration. I don't have the concrete, skill related knowledge that would allow me to say with 100% certainty. All we can go off of until we get a good investigation off is our intuition. And even then, I think there's likely better investigation targets than Kotakia.

There are certain people posting information that doesn't hold a lot of water, not posting much at all, or are stating only the obvious in what I think is an attempt to contribute and avoid looking like mafia. I think they're probably the best targets right now.

If there is someone sitting there with an investigation power that doubts me or disagrees, it's your skill, use it how you are most comfortable. Just please think critically before you do.

Cthuluhoop wrote:  
So I think three of the following players are mafia: T3tsuya, Mr. Alice, Kotakia, Nautilus.

I can think of a few more than that that seems likely. Though I don't disagree with you on most of these points, I find it interesting that you stated "I think three of the following are mafia." and not "I think one of the following are America."

We've been looking for America this whole time, not mafia at large.

There's still a pretty big pool of people who could be mafia. The only actual confirmed town is Luxaria. There's nothing certain that says Alcasyc, Mr. Alice, Kotakia, Nautilus, Tiki, Yourself, AliceofOz, or I aren't mafia. We have nothing other than hunches and the fact that certain members of that list have a willingness to be critical.

Speaking of thinking critically and hunches.

Tiki, your role has already been used as the lynchproof. Why, then, are you still posting socks since you sarcastically said that it was "TOTALLY NOT RELATED TO YOUR ROLE AT ALL"? If your role is spent and you are maintaining that you've been cleared as Town from having a failed lynch, there should be 0 reason to continue maintaining your role as the lynchproof. There should be no more socks.

I feel like you're either lying about your alignment or just omitting important information about your role after you claimed. Either way I feel extremely uncomfortable with it as you've been acting really suicidal or scummy all game long and you have not actually, in concrete game terms, been confirmed as Town. If you could explain that, I'd feel a lot better. I'm sure everyone else would as well.

There's a lot of loose ends like this or just flat out NO ENDS in some people's posts. I encourage everyone to look again at all of them to make their own assessments so I don't have to point out every last one I've noticed before rollover and possibly get my head chopped off.

I will likely show up with a comprehensive post tomorrow morning of what I've found. Until then, happy rollover. Stay safe. Use the buddy system. Be home before the streetlights turn on.

143Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:31 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

Kiyoko is great at organizing, analytical posts and helping others.

Our endgame goal is to find and eliminate all of the mafia. If America is one of them (which seems likely) hunting them is a worthwhile pursuit but so is hunting the other two mafia as well. Why wouldn't we want to pursue the mafia "at large"?

144Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:41 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

T3tsuya wrote:Tiki, your role has already been used as the lynchproof. Why, then, are you still posting socks since you sarcastically said that it was "TOTALLY NOT RELATED TO YOUR ROLE AT ALL"? If your role is spent and you are maintaining that you've been cleared as Town from having a failed lynch, there should be 0 reason to continue maintaining your role as the lynchproof. There should be no more socks.

I feel like you're either lying about your alignment or just omitting important information about your role after you claimed. Either way I feel extremely uncomfortable with it as you've been acting really suicidal or scummy all game long and you have not actually, in concrete game terms, been confirmed as Town. If you could explain that, I'd feel a lot better. I'm sure everyone else would as well.

There's a lot of loose ends like this or just flat out NO ENDS in some people's posts. I encourage everyone to look again at all of them to make their own assessments so I don't have to point out every last one I've noticed before rollover and possibly get my head chopped off.

Look at you, assuming my role is over already. :P I've been fairly quiet about how the socks swaddle me with warmth, protection, and undeniable fashion for the same reasons I'm being sparse on my knowledge of Luxaria's role:

1) I don't want to give out so much info that the mafia will try and counter it.

2) I don't know how it actually works.

See, I happen to know that my role has been altered by Kiyo, making it ever so slightly different from how its creator wrote it. That means I don't know how, or if, the Faerie role has been tweaked.  As for my role...

Seriously. I have no idea how it ****in' works.

Oh, I know it lies in the mysterious, grand power that comes from the most glorious of garments, the sock, but until I receive a message from the Great Sock's chosen Holy Messenger (the chick with the cat ears) at the start of the day, I am as lost a soul as you.

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 10 VFPdyMT

Now, that said, my own thoughts. It's true, the only person we can say, with absolute certainty, is Town is poor, ol' Luxie.  But really, let's look at that intermission again.

It seems that Luxaria died at almost the exact time as the America tactic, so I'm pretty sure that was coordinated. And if it was, why would the mafia ever entrap one of their own in that? If anything, it makes Nautilus look bad, if just because it removed her from the America ballot, leaving only AoZ and myself. And if I were Mafia, why would I waste the America ballot by having people vote for me? Hell, if Mafia pulled that off, all they would need to do tonight is night kill a townie, and boom, game over.

I mean, I suppose I could be Mafia, trying to "prove" my innocence by taking a shot like that for AoZ...but would wasting such a strong ability, while also exposing some of my talents be worth that Like...at all?

If anything, I'm starting to eye you, T3tsuya (IF THAT IS YOUR REAL NAME!) if only because you seem really determined to trash the troll. :P

I think somebody forgot to wear their socks today, now they have blistered, grumpy feet.

And since Cthulu ninja'd me: what he said!

You do seem keen on the group going all tunnel vision on the hunt for America, while keeping horribly unlikely suspects as, well, suspects, and giving slack to those who actually have decent points raised against them.

Oh, and one more thing, T3t!
The Vincent avatar, love it. Jaiser and I really enjoyed that game, including the multiplayer that is way more stupid fun than it has any right to be.

145Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:44 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I didn't want to say anything at first because I didn't want mafia to know I knew, but now that were discussing investigation.

I submitted the America role. I didn't submit America specifically. I submitted Kiyoko. Every night, the player cycles through all the roles Kiyoko has ever been in any mafia game ever, and shows up as that role and its respective alignment upon investigation.

So there's no use searching for America via investigation, because they're going to be some other role at this point. ;v;

It figures that Kiyoko is probably mafia.

146Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:48 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

You got me. I am the mafia. All of them. vote: Kiyoko

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

147Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:49 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

alcasync wrote:I didn't want to say anything at first because I didn't want mafia to know I knew, but now that were discussing investigation.

I submitted the America role. I didn't submit America specifically. I submitted Kiyoko. Every night, the player cycles through all the roles Kiyoko has ever been in any mafia game ever, and shows up as that role and its respective alignment upon investigation.

So there's no use searching for America via investigation, because they're going to be some other role at this point. ;v;

Well...
This complicates things.
XD

148Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:29 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Tiki The Troll wrote:  As for my role...

Seriously. I have no idea how it ****in' works.

Oh, I know it lies in the mysterious, grand power that comes from the most glorious of garments, the sock, but until I receive a message from the Great Sock's chosen Holy Messenger (the chick with the cat ears) at the start of the day, I am as lost a soul as you.

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 10 C91kXUf

Seriously I have no idea what to even doubt in this game anymore. I am forced to believe that because it actually sounds more plausible than the response I was expecting.

Tiki The Troll wrote:
why would the mafia ever entrap one of their own in that?

I mean, I suppose I could be Mafia, trying to "prove" my innocence by taking a shot like that for AoZ...

You answered your own question how I'd answer it.
Please keep in mind that I'm not accusing you. I'm just saying it looks bad from my end and I'd like you to explain, and you have.

Tiki The Troll wrote:
You do seem keen on the group going all tunnel vision on the hunt for America, while keeping horribly unlikely suspects as, well, suspects, and giving slack to those who actually have decent points raised against them.
On the contrary. I was prodding at the fact that the general hunt for suspects seemed to have been ignored in lieu of searching for the America role. I'm generally prodding any suspects that look suspicious or have loose ends so they can explain them and they aren't made, well, just suspects.

I can't exactly see how anyone would take me questioning people as giving them slack. If you can find an example of me giving slack to somebody with a decent point against them, I'd be happy to address it. But from my end I have been giving credence to the fact that none of us, including myself, are clear yet. Save Luxaria. RIP

I feel like you're getting way too upset about the fact I told you that you were acting unusual and to please explain it. When, hell, the first day you started a lynch on yourself. And, well. Here.

but until I receive a message from the Great Sock's chosen Holy Messenger (the chick with the cat ears) at the start of the day, I am as lost a soul as you.

Your first sock post was on N0. Why would you receive a message on N0 if your role doesn't activate until the Day?

It's inconsistencies like this that make me ask questions. They're not accusations. They're suspicions. But when you react like that, more questions are certainly going to be asked because it seems like you're flailing. We're just trying to get information. Calm yourself.

Tiki The Troll wrote:
Oh, and one more thing, T3t!
The Vincent avatar, love it. Jaiser and I really enjoyed that game, including the multiplayer that is way more stupid fun than it has any right to be.
(Dude, right? They have an actual competitive Catherine Multiplayer side tournament at EVO this year. I wish I was there. I think they're streaming it. You should watch it.)

alcasync wrote:I didn't want to say anything at first because I didn't want mafia to know I knew, but now that were discussing investigation.

That's it. I quit. I don't even know what's going on anymore.
Holy crap. We can't even search for America.

On the next issue of "Tet Tries to Bring Logic to this Game"...

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 10 Za3eqOd

VOTE: KIYOKO

149Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:36 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

T3tsuya wrote:
but until I receive a message from the Great Sock's chosen Holy Messenger (the chick with the cat ears) at the start of the day, I am as lost a soul as you.

Your first sock post was on N0. Why would you receive a message on N0 if your role doesn't activate until the Day?

It's inconsistencies like this that make me ask questions. They're not accusations. They're suspicions. But when you react like that, more questions are certainly going to be asked because it seems like you're flailing. We're just trying to get information. Calm yourself.

Oh no, no worries! :D Just how I am, havin' fun here! You should see the first Mafia game I played!...which got my poor, li'l dormouse killed on N1 by Kiyo, even though we were both town...yeah...

And not trying to be inconsistent, sorry for confusion. Basically, preaching the Gospel of Socks at night gives me a message in the day. If I don't preach though, then the socks forsake me, and I'm just a vanilla Townie come daytime.

Know how alcasync said the role she made was a revolving door of roles? Well, I'm kinda in the same boat, only:

A) I don't know the list of potential roles.

B) I have more control over the roles I get...once I figure out what in the hell they are.

Also, I did not know that Catherine tournaments were a thing. Neat.

150Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:56 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Ok but why did alca lead us on a goose chase and wait to tell us. Why is no one questioning that

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum