Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN]

+8
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
alcasync
Luxaria
Cthulhuhoop
Kiyoko
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 27]

226Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 16 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:24 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Mr. Alice wrote:lux is like...a skinchanger/changeling faerie....wearing the alpaca's skin....water u doin i'm onto you.....

See, you get what I was going for there! Not as confused as you think. :D

As for the other Alice, the one from Oz, good info there.

227Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 16 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:27 am

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kotakia wrote:Noice loot.

NOW BACK TO IMPORTANT. VOTE: T3T
Kiyoko wrote:
V O T E T A L L Y

KOTAKIA vs T3TSUYA

T3TSUYA I
I think I know exactly why you think that, and I would bet dollars to dragon donuts that what I am going to post about my findings in a few will clear that up. Until then, I wouldn't reveal your role.

Also from Kotakia voting for me again despite the fact she voted for the dragon earlier, that means everyone who participated in the dragon battle has their votes tonight. Which is important to learn and good to know.

AliceofOz wrote:I feel like I should mention this: The dragon hatching was a result of someone acting on the egg. My role involved me tethering players to the egg so that their actions would redirect to the egg. Once hit it uh...well Kiyoko let that part be a surprise.

I had tethered Lux and nautilus before the dragon showed up. Since Lux was dead during N1 right before the dragon was summoned, it meant that nautilus acted. I'd really like to know what you did to break that egg nautilus! But um..first take care of yourself. ;___;

I don't think Lux's revival triggered it because it seems like a passive action.

This clears up a lot for me and backs up what I've been thinking. Thanks for the information. So if I'm to understand this right the night action of certain players you selected redirected to the egg instead of the other player. Like

Naut Targets Lux
Naut's Ability hits Egg
Dragon

Right? It doesn't matter if the ability is a kill ability?

Tiki The Troll wrote:And no, T3t, I didn't write it up for Lux to die without needing someone doing the killing. Although your suggestion for why that would be...is amusing, and I wish I'd thought of it!

And Lux...no idea why your messages get all scrambled (and I woke up after that took effect again, so I'm glad for all the quoting). Pretty sure that's someone else.

Thanks for that information. That also sheds a lot of light on our current situation. I don't think Kiyo would have changed something as central as a self-kill and scrambled words ability. She might have, but I have doubts.

Tiki The Troll wrote:Hmm, something I'd like to ask Luxasync. C'mon, Luxie. If you answer, I'll give you my favorite sock!...to borrow... for a minute...maybe...

As I've stated before, not sure what quirks the Divine Messenger has added or tweaked to the Faerie.

I'm not sure either given what Alice said about her egg, so I'd like to hear from Luxaria. Specifically about if she has any active rollover abilities or things that her role does at all during rollover. Basically if she does anything other than just mysteriously revive. I don't even have to know what it is if she doesn't feel comfortable talking about it. Just if there's something at all.

It is actually crazy important to know. After Luxaria discusses her role and rollover, I'll feel comfortable clearing all of this up. If I'm right, we're probably in endgame.

228Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 16 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:30 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

V O T E T A L L Y

KOTAKIA vs T3TSUYA

T3TSUYA I

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

229Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 16 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:37 am

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

T3tsuya wrote:

This clears up a lot for me and backs up what I've been thinking. Thanks for the information. So if I'm to understand this right the night action of certain players you selected redirected to the egg instead of the other player. Like

Naut Targets Lux
Naut's Ability hits Egg
Dragon

Yep. Anything that's not passive. o3o

230Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 16 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:45 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

AliceofOz wrote:
T3tsuya wrote:

Naut Targets Lux
Naut's Ability hits Egg
Dragon

Ok, awesome. That really helps me out. Expect a post about my findings in awhile, writing it out now.

What a game.

231Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 16 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:32 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

T3tsuya wrote:
AliceofOz wrote:
T3tsuya wrote:

Naut Targets Lux
Naut's Ability hits Egg
Dragon

Ok, awesome. That really helps me out. Expect a post about my findings in awhile, writing it out now.

What a game.

Actually hoping to hear from Nautilus most (though don't feel any pressure to, Naut; take care of what you need to in real life before even working about this nonsense).

And going by the logic there, not sure if Lux coulda used her Faerie powers, gotten to turn Alca into a meat puppet, AND hatched the dragon, if it acts like a redirect. In that case, Lux woulda attempted to possess the dragon, which wouldn't have worked, because it wasn't dead.
Though it is now...
I kinda wanna kill Lux again now, just to see if she can possess the dragon.

232Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 16 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:41 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

T3tsuya wrote:What a game.

[7/10/15] T3tsuya: I like
[7/10/15] T3tsuya: Sincerely have 0 investment in actually doing well in this game
[7/10/15] T3tsuya: Because I know it's going to be bananas
[7/10/15] T3tsuya: And I just kinda want to see the house burn down.

[7/14/15] T3tsuya: ROLLOVER ALREADY
[7/14/15] Kiyo / 7♦: STILL GOT TWO MINUTES

[7/15/15] T3tsuya: AHHHHHHHHHH
[7/15/15] T3tsuya: AHHHHH

[7/16/15] T3tsuya: A DRAGON
[7/16/15] T3tsuya: A FUCKING DRAGON
[7/16/15] T3tsuya: THIS
[7/16/15] T3tsuya: IS A BIT TOO UNEXPECTED

233Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 16 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:17 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Tiki the Troll wrote:The wildest and most exciting part of this already bizarre thread...and I miss it due to time zone differences and having to be in bed so I can go to a job I hate...

I'm sorry ;_; I didn't know it'd die like that and that it wouldn't give you loot!

Tiki the Troll wrote:As I've stated before, not sure what quirks the Divine Messenger has added or tweaked to the Faerie, but if it's similar enough to how I wrote it, its power is very much based on time, and something unique to each player of our little game. If that holds true...don't you think I would have chosen another player to off instead of poor Alcasync?

Tiki the Troll wrote:Though I didn't expect to see her again until tomorrow.

Hee hee ~  I may or may not have found a loophole. Or two. Or five. It's a very, very interesting role and I'm so glad I got it.

Yes, my immediate worry when I died was that you might have been mafia, which would make my life exceptionally difficult since you would know exactly how to completely counter this role. I can't safely rule you out, but Alcasync dying does suggest you might not be mafia. It's tough to say.

Alcasync was targeted N0 and N1. I've presumably been targeted for scrambling both days and got day killed. Clearly, someone does not want the two of us making speculations. It is only fitting that I am now Alcasaria and can combine her beauty and brains and my rambling fingers. But, to the point, Alcasync might still be a high value target for you to take out as mafia, even if you warned other mafia of how the Faerie works. I mean, the mafia clearly gunned for her this game.

That said... I do think it mostly clears you because if you chose a better target, then mafia could have won this game before the next day phase if they got another kill and we mislynched. The only exception would be if all of the better targets to counter my role are on the mafia squad. Still, even if the perfect three were all mafia, there would still be one better option than Alcasync to kill. You could be relying on me to res and clear you of suspicion, which is a valid strategy.

For now, I will tentatively say you are low on my scum list. And I thank you for this role.

AliceofOz wrote:I feel like I should mention this: The dragon hatching was a result of someone acting on the egg. My role involved me tethering players to the egg so that their actions would redirect to the egg. Once hit it uh...well Kiyoko let that part be a surprise.

I had tethered Lux and nautilus before the dragon showed up. Since Lux was dead during N1 right before the dragon was summoned, it meant that nautilus acted. I'd really like to know what you did to break that egg nautilus! But um..first take care of yourself. ;___;

T3tsuya wrote:Naut Targets Lux
Naut's Ability hits Egg
Dragon

So, here's where I chime in. Again, disclaimer that I have no idea what was changed.

The role states that on N0 the Angry Dragon Summoner hauls a Stone Dragon Egg out into the town square. On N0 and for every following night phase, the summoner creates a permanent tether between the egg and a player of their choosing. As soon as anyone tethered (there can be multiple tethers) uses an active role/ability to target another player in the night, the ability is instead redirected to the egg, effectively wasting that ability on the egg (kills, protects, investigations, jails, etc.). Once the egg is hit, its mother shows up, and she is angry at the theft of her egg. Ah ha! You have summoned an Angry Dragon!

I honestly did not think to write if it would last through death, but from how I wrote it, before it might have been changed, if it counted my Faerie role, then I would still be dead right now.

T3tsuya wrote:I'd like to hear from Luxaria. Specifically about if she has any active rollover abilities or things that her role does at all during rollover. Basically if she does anything other than just mysteriously revive. I don't even have to know what it is if she doesn't feel comfortable talking about it. Just if there's something at all.

It is actually crazy important to know. After Luxaria discusses her role and rollover, I'll feel comfortable clearing all of this up. If I'm right, we're probably in endgame.

Hmmm. Part of me is hesitant to share specifics since that's just giving the mafia information one way or the other, but... If it will help you, I guess I can share since my role has been used up now. That was the only thing I can do: Resurrect as another player. I have no other rollover effects, no other way of getting information. Literally, the whole role just lets me "mysteriously revive".

T3tsuya wrote:[7/16/15] T3tsuya: A DRAGON
[7/16/15] T3tsuya: A FUCKING DRAGON
[7/16/15] T3tsuya: THIS
[7/16/15] T3tsuya: IS A BIT TOO UNEXPECTED

Be honest, now, wasn't it an amazing role? Heeee.

234Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 16 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:19 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I N T E R M I S S I O N

Luxaria was killed again. She was still a Faerie. She was still town.

235Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 16 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:29 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I N T E R M I S S I O N

Luxaria returns in the body of Luxaria.

236Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 16 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:30 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

...mɒɘɿb yzɒɿɔ bnɒ ɘǫnɒɿƚƨ ɒ moɿʇ nɘʞow ɘv'I ɘʞil lɘɘʇ I ...mmH

237Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 16 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:35 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Dammit Lux! Stop dying, you coward!

Oh well...socks willing, she ain't done yet. And hey, you're welcome for the role! Very glad you got to use it (briefly)! And finding loopholes? Very Fae. Glad the Fate choose you for the role. :D

But okay, seriously, whoever, stop killing poor Lux. XD

*Post gets ninja'd*

...Oh.

Lux? You need to play Changeling: The Lost. You would be an awesome player in that.

238Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 16 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:38 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

...oƧ

The Powers that Be wrote:
mq 41:5 5102 ,51 luႱ bɘW no
.nwoƚ ƨɒw ɘʜƧ .ɘiɿɘɒᖷ ɒ ƨɒw ɘʜƧ .bɘlliʞ ƨɒw ɒiɿɒxu⅃

mq 91:5 ƚɒ yɒboT
.nwoƚ lliƚƨ ƨɒw ɘʜƧ .ɘiɿɘɒᖷ ɒ lliƚƨ ƨɒw ɘʜƧ .niɒǫɒ bɘlliʞ ƨɒw ɒiɿɒxu⅃

.ɘloɿ ym oƚ ƚɿɒq "ƨɘib yllɒɔiƚɒmoƚuɒ ɘiɿɘɒᖷ ɘʜƚ" ɘƚɒnni nɒ ƨ'ɘɿɘʜƚ ɘɿuƨ %09 .ɘm lliʞ oƚ ǫnibiɔɘb ɘƨlɘ ɘnoɘmoƨ ʇo ƚluƨɘɿ ɒ ɘd oƚ lɒƚnɘbiɔnioɔ ooƚ ƨʜƚɒɘb ʜƚod ʇo ǫnimiƚ ɘʜƚ bniʇ I .ƨʞɿow ɘloɿ ɘʜƚ woʜ nɘviǫ ,ɘloɿ ɘʜƚ oƚni ƚuq iʞiT ɿo ɘʜƨ ɿɘʜƚiɘ ƚɔɘʇʇɘ lliʞ-ʇlɘƨ nɘbbiʜ ɒ ʇo ƚluƨɘɿ ɒ ɘd ƚʜǫim ƚi ƚɒʜƚ oʞoyiᐴ oƚ bɘƨum I ,bɘib ƚƨɿiʇ I nɘʜW

.bɘib bɒʜ I ƚɒʜƚ wɒƨ bnɒ bɒɘɿʜƚ ɘʜƚ bɘʜƨɘɿʇɘɿ ƚƨuႱ I .ƚi ɿɘǫǫiɿƚ ƚon bib I ,bɿoɔɘɿ ɘʜƚ ɿoʇ bnA

.ɘƨlɘ ǫniʜƚɘmoƨ ob nɒɔ I ylƚnɘɿɒqqɒ ,ɒyuƨƚƸT ,ɘɿɘʜT

.ɘib nɒɔ I

239Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 16 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:50 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Spec is awesome but voting is better. Role related reasons is all I can say but for goodness sakes we have to kill T3T sensei for a better ratio.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

240Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 16 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:04 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

T3tsuya wrote:.ɘloɿ ɿuoy lɒɘvɘɿ ƚ'nbluow I ,nɘʜƚ liƚnU .qu ƚɒʜƚ ɿɒɘlɔ lliw wɘʇ ɒ ni ƨǫnibniʇ ym ƚuodɒ ƚƨoq oƚ ǫnioǫ mɒ I ƚɒʜw ƚɒʜƚ ƨƚunob noǫɒɿb oƚ ƨɿɒllob ƚɘd bluow I bnɒ ,ƚɒʜƚ ʞniʜƚ uoy yʜw ylƚɔɒxɘ wonʞ I ʞniʜƚ

.ɘmɒǫbnɘ ni yldɒdoɿq ɘɿ'ɘw ,ƚʜǫiɿ m'I ʇI .qu ƨiʜƚ ʇo llɒ ǫniɿɒɘlɔ ɘldɒƚɿoʇmoɔ lɘɘʇ ll'I ,ɿɘvolloɿ bnɒ ɘloɿ ɿɘʜ ƨɘƨƨuɔƨib ɒiɿɒxu⅃ ɿɘƚʇA .wonʞ oƚ ƚnɒƚɿoqmi yzɒɿɔ yllɒuƚɔɒ ƨi ƚI

.(!ɿɘƚƚɘd lɘɘʇ ,uoy ɿoʇ Ƹ>Ƹ>) ƚƨoq oƚ noiƚiƨoq booǫ ɒ ni ƚon ƨi ɘʜƨ ƨmɘɘƨ ƚi ƚud ,noǫɒɿb ɘʜƚ bɘɿɘǫǫiɿƚ ɘvɒʜ yɒm ɘʜƨ ɘɔniƨ ƨuliƚuɒИ moɿʇ ɘɿom wonʞ oƚ ƚnɒw oƨlɒ I .ƚnɘliƨ ƚid ɒ nɘɘd ƨɒʜ uluʜƚƆ bnɒ ,(Ƹ> yɒʞo ƨi ,ɘɿɒ yllɒuƨu yɘʜƚ ƨɒ) ɘƨɿɒqƨ nɘɘd ƨɒʜ ɘɔilA .ɿM ƚud ,won yd ǫniʜƚɘmoƨ biɒƨ ƨɒʜ ɘnoyɿɘvɘ ylƚƨom ɘƨoqquƨ I .ǫniʜƚynɒ ɿo ƨɘƚov oƚ ǫniƚƚimmoɔ ƚɿɒƚƨ I ɘɿoʇɘd ƨɘƨimoɿq ƨiʜ no qu ƨwolloʇ bnɒ ƨɘilqɘɿ ɘʜ ʇi ɘɘƨ oƚ owƚ ɿo ɿuoʜ nɒ ƚi ɘviǫ oƚ ǫnioǫ m'I :ɒiʞɒƚoᐴ @

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum