Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN]

+8
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
alcasync
Luxaria
Cthulhuhoop
Kiyoko
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 27]

106Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:23 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

"Redacted"....Lux, your post...cries what is ha p p en ing ..... rip Lux the faerie, I ????

107Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:25 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

T H E B A L L O T

CTHULUHOOP vs ALICEOFOZ TIKI THE TROLL
KOTAKIA vs ALICEOFOZ
TIKI THE TROLL vs TIKI THE TROLL
ALCASYNC vs TIKI THE TROLL
ALICEOFOZ vs TIKI THE TROLL

TIKI THE TROLL IV
ALICEOFOZ I

Last edited by Kiyoko on Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:51 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

108Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:27 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Luxaria wrote:

███████████. █████████████████████.
█████████████████████████████████████.

Kiyoko wrote:
I N T E R M I S S I O N

Luxaria was killed. She was a Faerie. She was town.
Kiyoko wrote:
E L E C T I O N D A Y

You may now only vote for the two players with the highest amount of votes on them:

AliceofOz and Tiki the Troll.

You may not vote no lynch.

V O T E T A L L Y

CTHULUHOOP vs ALICEOFOZ
KOTAKIA vs ALICEOFOZ
TIKI THE TROLL vs TIKI THE TROLL

ALICEOFOZ II
TIKI THE TROLL I

I'M SORRY, WHAT? So much for knowing what in the hell is going on. I am so goddamn confused. This was during the day, too. Everything is redacted. I thought I had something here and now I can't even freaking read her post.

Ok, clarification. If you already voted No Lynch, do you have to revote? I'm still not comfortable with this at all, but if my NL vote can stay I'd be slightly more comfortable with this.

109Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:28 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

dafuq

110Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:30 pm

alcasync

alcasync

...Is that the role I wrote for America from the first rp maf?

vote: Tiki the Troll because I'm not comfortable lynching AliceofOz.

111Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:30 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Wut? XD Wow.
Well, uh, tough luck Luxie! You should have worn more socks. They could have protected you.

And why is everyone questioning my love of socks? Especially those socks? Aren't those not an awesome pair of socks.

And hmm, suddenly, if we lynch a townie -- and we have to lynch somebody, apparently -- then the mafia just needs a night kill and they win. Neat! Wait, no, bad...not just because I would be on the losing end of things, but then this madness would so suddenly come to an end. I'm having fun watching you all make fools of yourselves. My socks agree.

So, between Alice and myself, for the sake of preserving thingies, I must keep my vote where it is.

Why?

Because this moment of lucidity is allowing me to tell you that, yeah, lynchproof.
Also, please send help before the socks completely take over...

112Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:31 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

T3tsuya wrote:Ok, clarification. If you already voted No Lynch, do you have to revote?

Any vote that wasn't for Tiki or Alice got wiped. You need to re-vote.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

113Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:32 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

...No one target tiki at night. If they're town that is.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

114Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:35 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Well Tiki you and your socks got dis

Vote: Tiki the Troll

115Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:40 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kotakia wrote:...No one target tiki at night. If they're town that is.

Unless you can protect me. That I'd appreciate. XD

I don't want anyone stealing my socks... :(

116Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:46 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Who wrote the Faerie role? Would it be useful for us to know what it did?

Obviously don't say anything if it's an important town role like investigation in case Luxaria gets revived or something, since apparently there are fake deaths and revival roles judging from second set of rules Kiyoko posted. ;v;

117Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:50 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

I doth not know enough to make a lynch.

unvote: AliceOfOz I vote: Tiki .

118Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:56 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

This is a very weird situation for me to vote on.

I don't understand why Tiki would lead a lynch on themselves if they were just simply lynchproof. You could just easily vote NL in that position and mention it when it came up. That would be more advantageous to Town if you did so, it doesn't draw all attention to you, it doesn't activate your defensive ability, and allows room for discussion to lynch correctly.

This leaves a funny taste in my mouth, and not just because I ate pizza socks. I feel like Tiki is a bomb, or a neutral with a kill me wincon, or something else that will hurt us.

I'll vote later. I need to think about this. Because I don't think Alice is maf at all. But I'm wondering if the correct option is to not risk it with Tiki.

Additionally, Alcasync you said this election thing was your role from another game? Can you expand on that?

119Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:58 pm

alcasync

alcasync

T3tsuya wrote:Additionally, Alcasync you said this election thing was your role from another game? Can you expand on that?

Here, which also explains the jail.

Although to be honest, that's a really weirdly specific role for someone to submit.

120Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:16 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Twas I that wrote the faerie!

And not much to say on it besides...it's actually good that, of all Town players, it was she who was nixed.

As for why vote for myself? Look in the thread I voted for myself on, it should be obvious! I mean, really, someone like that clearly can't be trusted.

And besides, in a game with all these crazy rules, probably not bad for me to get my name out there, just in case, to protect a fellow townie. Besides, hell...seems to have worked out, given the role that got enacted.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum