Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX

+8
kalyri
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Sammiya
Megrid
Pan
Kiyoko
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 26]

121Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 9 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:50 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

It was a well-known fact that once a researcher achieved tenure, they could do whatever the heck they wanted. And so, one Carlos the Scientist decided that… he… kind of actually wanted to join in on this. Not the potential death part, that part didn’t seem like fun, but the intrigue and the whodunnit part…

It was a lesser-known fact that Carlos was very into murder mystery dinner theater.

The cast:

Kyouko Sakura. The would-be victim. Some girl with red hair who likes food. Was attacked last night, but survived.

Amumu. Either a mummy or a heavily injured and very melancholy child. Small. Covered in bandages. Last seen on the tail of Amethyst by one Intern Wilbur.

Amethyst. A literal gem. Purple. Apparently likes fighting. Was incapacitated during the night, perhaps by Amumu. Has an alibi, in that she was too incapacitated during the night to do any incapacitating herself.

Sayaka Miki. Friend of the victim. Blue hair.

Cecil Palmer. Community radio host. Not tall. Not short. Incredibly attractive and soothing voice that is perfect for radio broadcasts. Also boyfriend. 100% scientifically speaking, not a murderer, probably.

Intern Wilbur. Cecil’s latest intern. Also a literal cat.

And… then some other people. Carlos wasn’t quite sure where they fit into the narrative yet, but he’d read enough murder mysteries to know that they were involved somehow.

The first thing the detective always did was talk to the police for more information. There were no police officers in Traverse Town, secret or otherwise, as far as Carlos was aware, and so he went with the next best option. Or first best option. It was a very good option, to be fair.

“Hey, Cec,” he began, after making his way to wherever was in hearing range of wherever Cecil happened to be. “About Intern Wilbur. I don’t speak Cat so I’m going to need you to interpret for me, but did he happen to witness all of Amumu’s behavior last night, or just some of it?”

(( CARLOS LIKING MURDER MYSTERY DINNER THEATER IS ACTUAL CANON and also I wanted to speculate. ;_;

Today's proverb: Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no mafia, because I remember that half this thread is bulletproof. ))

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

122Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 9 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:18 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Soren was startled to hear the voice coming from nowhere, jumping and being very skittish but managed to calm down enough to listen. And wonder exactly what a "radio" was, and how it amplified voices. And he still had no clue what a bus was. Or how there was light without any flames.

He shook off the thoughts, however, in hearing that Amethyst and Kyouko had both been attacked. He was a bit relieved that they were both alright at least, figuring that they needed all of the help that they could get to find the feather, personal matters set aside.

He went to the meeting spot, studying Amethyst and noticing other then being obviously enraged at being stunned she seemed to be fine.

"Ahem. Amumu might not be the person who attacked you, but maybe he saw who did it? Don't be afraid, Amumu. You don't need to cry. Did you see anyone attacking Amethyst?" Soren suggested, figuring it was best to ask Amumu right out if he saw anything. He knew there was a possibility what he still thought was a child could've done it somehow, but figured it was better to cover all of their options first. And hoped very much so that they found whoever was behind the attack on both Kyouko and Amethyst, realizing it might be people who didn't want them to get the feather for whatever reason.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

123Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 9 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:32 pm

drandahl

drandahl

"Ah, Carlos! Good question (as expected of a scientist). Hold on, I'll answer for everyone to hear (as expected of a radio host)."

<<Listeners, I recognize I may have been a little unclear previously. Amumu was seen following Amethyst earlier this evening for reasons unknown. Intern Wilbur is unsure what exactly Amumu was doing in regards to Amethyst because he (Wilbur, not Amumu) is a literal cat.>>

124Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 9 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:47 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

“So, just asking, because you know, I’m a scientist, and that’s what scientists do. Did Amumu have any chance during the night to cross paths with the would-be victim, or would Intern Wilbur say that Amumu definitely had no contact with Kyouko the entire night? I need to know this for reasons,” Carlos asked.

At some point during this conversation, he’d withdrawn a notebook and a non-pen made from cocktail straws, cotton, and municipal food pastes. Currently, he was in the process of sketching out a grid that looked suspiciously like one of those detective’s sheets from Cluedo.

125Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 9 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:57 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Cecil nodded at his scientist boyfriend.

<<To further clarify, Wilbur was following Amumumu the entire night, and saw every individual Amumumumu initiated an interaction with.>>

126Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 9 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:26 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Amumu had been in the square, seeing everyone enter, hearing the various reactions to the night. Speculation, enraged bellowing, simple questioning. It all made him rather nervous, and it showed in his mannerisms. Yesterday, he would have given anything to grt noticed, to get attention. Now though, under these circumstances, it was horrible.

"She was threatening people yesterday," he finally said glumly. "I wanted to make sure she wasn't going to hurt anyone. Or chase anyone off."

127Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 9 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:27 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Carlos crossed off some squares in his Totally Not a Cluedo Sheet. He thought deeply, occasionally muttering things like, “Hmm” and “Maybe” and then “Hmm” again. Finally, he circled a few names and handed the list to Cecil.

“Okay. Tell your listeners that I’ve narrowed it down to four--three and a half suspects. The half suspect is Kyouko attacking herself which would be a really good plot twist, right? So I left the possibility open. If it turns out to be the case and we get the movie rights, I'm thinking we should cast Lee Marvin as the leading role. And also all of the supporting roles. And… I’ve also considered the chance that you might be lying, but I know that you only tell municipally approved lies, so I think this list should be accurate.

“Also, when you read the list, can you do it in like, a deep dramatic voice? I think that would sound more mysterious. Thanks, Cecil, you’re the best.”

Carlos’s list wrote:Soren
Sayaka
Cecil ❤️ 100% not murderer, probably
Luke
(Kyouko)

128Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 9 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:38 pm

Pan

Pan

At the little thing's admission of guilt, Amethyst growled, reaching up as if to draw her whip again before pausing and standing up normally, scratching her head. The anger was gone from her expression; instead, she looked sheepish.

"Well... okay, yeah, that's fair."

She crossed over to Amumu and crouched down, gave him a rough poke to the head.

"Just don't do it again, kiddo. Got that?"

http://malafight.tumblr.com

129Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 9 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:43 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Amumu looked up at her with a sniffle. "Promise not to hurt anyone?"

130Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 9 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:44 pm

drandahl

drandahl

<<So, new Listeners: You've heard the serious news. Now I normally don't like to speak on personal matters through this broadcast, but I feel it's good for us to get to know one another a little better. If this bothers you, feel free to turn off your radio for the next few minutes. Or if you don't have a radio and you're hearing me through your mind's ear, I suggest you focus on something more distracting like the buzzing of jumbo swamp gnats; the aching awareness that you're destined to an existential swim down the river of life to an unknowable destiny; or pretty much anything by Katy Perry.>>

<<So. Listeners. How am I speaking to you now? As I look down and describe what I hold, I will answer you. My scientist boyfriend Carlos has made me a mobile radio transmitter, enabling me to fill your heads with news. He also made me this super-cool towering monolithic radio spire, but I really want to focus on the radio transmitter. An additional flair, he's wrapped around it a red ribbon. Red: The color of love. And also of apples, blood, and the void on a Wednesday, for all those children listening and in need of constant education. Carlos had handed this to me and with an especially handsome and bashful look, said "So um." I know exactly what he means when he says that, Listeners. He means -- >>

<< -- Oh, Listeners, it would seem Carlos would like to contribute his thoughts on this whole "Feather Conspiracy" business. He says he's narrowed it down to three and a half suspects, with the half representing the possibility that Kyouko attacked herself. He's handed me a list asking me to read it in "like, a deep dramatic voice," so here I go.>>

<< SOREN. SAYAKA. Oh, and then he has my name on here but crossed out and then there's a little heart emoji and then he finished the line with 100 % NOT MURDERER, PROBABLY. LUKE. KYOUKO, which I'll remind you is 0.5 of a suspect.>>

<<More on this story soon.>>

131Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 9 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:56 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Soren blinked twice in hearing his name, getting more flustered at hearing Cecil's voice coming from nowhere. Though, it did help him a bit to think of the fact that everyone else was probably hearing him as well.

He also admitted it'd make sense for them to suspect him as well, even if he knew for a fact he had nothing to do with the attack on Kyouko, having spent the night... day... the time away from everyone else reading, although he had slept a bit.

"I did not have anything to do with the attack aimed at Kyouko. And given that they seem to be close, I doubt that Sayaka would've attacked her either. And... I really can't see how she'd attack herself. At least intentionally." Soren spoke mildly, perfectly confident in the fact that Sayaka wouldn't have attacked her friend so easily. Or, at least he hoped.

"Though, I do have to wonder WHY she was attacked. The altercation from last night might've made someone nervous. Are there any priests or clerics that might've protected her? Ah, to clarify, where I come from they can use magic to heal others wounds. Or use magic to put other people to sleep, among other things, but that requires staves." Soren continued, looking unruffled and calm as normal.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

132Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 9 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:56 pm

Pan

Pan

"I-" she looked taken aback. Tiny little mummy kid was starting to feel awfully familiar for some weird reason. She made a nasal whining noise as she dropped to the ground and looked vaguely grumpy, cheeks puffed out ever-so-slightly in a pout. "Won't hurt nobody." A pause. "Too badly. If they aren't askin' for it."

At the sudden sound of a voice in her head, she started, then stuck her pinkie fingers in each ear and tried to dig out whatever was doing that.

NOT COOL.

133Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 9 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:04 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Amumu's sniffling subsided, at least for a moment. He gave a short nod and said. "Thank you. And..."

Aaaaaaaand, the sniffling was back.

"...I'm sorry..."

134Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 9 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:23 am

Pan

Pan

"O-oh- oh, no- uh, little dude, it's cool, okay, just don't- do it- um-"

Amethyst looked lost for a second as she stood back up. Sniffles usually led to tears. Tears were not things she knew how to deal with very well. At all.

"Wanna, like, get some ice cream or somethin'? This place has ice cream, yeah? Or pizza? Somethin' to eat to make y' feel better?" A pause as she crouched to poke him in the general area of where a nose would be. "...got a mouth in there y'can eat with?"

135Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 9 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:59 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

The sniffling continued. "I have a mouth. Can't eat, though. I miss being able to taste things." Amumu paused, appearing to think for a moment. "Or, at least I think I do. I don't remember what it's like..."

Tears were falling.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum