Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN!

+5
Cthulhuhoop
Kotakia
Sammiya
Kiyoko
alcasync
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

106Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 8 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:18 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Cthuluhoop wrote:

@Rasei: You suggested earlier in the game that a new player woodsman might be eager to use their action early. You also suggested that the woodsman may have targeted Nautilus, and that you are the woodsman. Did you kill Nautilus?

No, I didn't kill Nautilus or anybody this game. As for my suggestion earlier on was to keep the fact I was the woodsman away from the mafia by joining the bandwagon. The following quotes were all from earlier post than mine:

Kiyoko in post 24 wrote:
I find nautilus as a NK target (I'm assuming, unless the wolfnoms is in place of the NK or unless for some reason maf didn't send in the NK and the vig is trigger-happy) really interesting, especially considering Sammie was the other target.

Megrid in post 26 wrote:
I'm feeling it's a bit too early to want to vote on anyone in particular yet. I agree with Kiyoko that Nautilus is either an NK or Vig target and Sammiya was eaten by Bigby, but otherwise, that's about all I got. I wanna watch what else people have to add to this.

Kotakia in post 28 wrote:I...
Ok so we know Sammie was eaten by the wolf and that Nat was likely the NK (at least, I hope our vig wouldn't have acted N0 with no prompting. That'd make them... a lone wolf /badumtsh).  

My post was hours after Kiyoko suggested backhandedly that the vig might have been trigger happy with the Nautilus kill. I wanted to talk about the reason why the big bad wolf wolfnom someone at N0 until waiting before later:

Rasei in post 38 wrote:Well that was a fast kill. Reasons the Big Bad Wolf may have decide to eat on the first day:
1. To get rid of a veteran player right off the bat. It can be safe to assume that Sammie was town. Since the wolves could talk to each other, they most likely decided to make a fast action to get ahead of the town.
2. They are new in the game and haven't used a power before. In most games where players are new, they either are quick to use their powers or they wait to long to use their powers.

After talking about the big bad wolf. The whole power thing was the experiences from when I played before. After that, I was just going to post that, but got nervous on not talking about the fact not one, not two, but three people referencing Nautilus and the vig in the same sentence. What I was pretty ambiguous and said both choices.
Rasei wrote:
I agree that either the woodsman killed Nautilus or Nautilus was wolf chow. If it is the woodsman, then most likely they are a newbie too.
I threw in a cover as protection from the mafia, until I figured out who was mafia.

Also in my earlier games, No Vote = No Lynch. I will make sure I don't make that mistake again.

I admit I also didn't read the grandmother role closely after being told I was the Woodsman. So I got a bit taken in on what Kotakia said about protecting herself, as in other games I been in the Doctor could protect himself.

I have a question Chuluhoops. Who would you think is more mafia like: Kiyoko or Drandahl? On night 2, I will pick that one to kill.

I really want a nap now... game keep me up all night.

Edit: Edited out a word from my strike out.

Last edited by Rasei on Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit 2: I'm going to go ahead and got to bed early to make up I didn't get a lot of sleep last night.)

107Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 8 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:00 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I realize I never voted. VOTE:Kotakia

108Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 8 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:30 am

alcasync

alcasync

Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 8 Tumblr_m9pp4tevgm1qczwklo1_540

KOTAKIA was lynched. They were a WOLF. They were MAFIA.

NIGHT TWO START
RATIO 1:3

Day 3 begins in 24 hours, at 8:30am PST on Friday, June 12.

109Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 8 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:37 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I guess that makes Rasei the last mafia, unless we want to believe that drandahl and Kotakia both claimed Sammie's role. Either way, I'm investigating Rasei tonight. If I die, then, well, it's up to Cthulumints.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

110Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 8 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:22 am

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

It's good that we made the right call, lets see if we can do it again.

@ Rasei: If you are indeed the woodsman, I would pick Kiyoko over drandahl. I'm under the impression that drandahl is the grandmother and that the mafia were hoping for a mislynch yesterday. That said I could be wrong and it could cost us the game, so its up to you where to aim the shot.

Still haven't heard much from drandahl though.

111Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 8 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:00 am

drandahl

drandahl

[long-form-ninja'd by Cthm]
Actually Kiyo, you're currently my prime suspect (with Rasei naturally a decent alternative). I'll add more info around this during lunch.

112Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 8 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:32 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

All I have to say in my defense is that if I was mafia with Kotakia, I probably would have said she was town in an effort to get drandahl lynched, rather than insist on Cthulumints being town. Since Cthulumints and I can't both be mafia, that basically confirms him as town no matter what alignment I am.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

113Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 8 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:01 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Notes around suspicion of Kiyo:
1. Strange that she didn't react much around the strong evidence against Kotakia.
2. She did post frequently early on, but there wasn't much driving discussion forward at that point. Granted, it's hard to drive discussion on D1.
3. If Kotakia and Rasei were in communication, I really would have expected different tactics from a mafia Rasei. Granted, I haven't played much with either of them yet, but in particular the voting last seemed pretty easily avoidable to me (Kotakia could have delayed ther post).
4. She's kind of sweeping under the rug her own possible mafiosity here: I think it's clear to everyone that if Sammiya were detective, the best strategy for mafia at the onset of a mass-claim is to claim early. The possibility isn't incriminating, but Kiyo's behavior given the possibility is concerning.

Notes around suspicion of Rasei:
1. Claimed last. Not that odd as town if she is paranoid about claiming, but is still marking her for suspicion.
2. More thoughts, but will have to backtrack through the thread before I add them.

Notes around suspicion of Drandahl:
1. There is the possibility of mafia doubling up on claiming in hopes that they can slip bigby under the lynching radar.
2. He hasn't been as communicative as others in this game.
3. He hasn't been as communicative as he was in his previous game.
4. He would make a pretty sexy bigby.

1. Cthm, you've potentially seen me as a paranoid player. If I'm in communication with Kotakia as mafia, I hope you'd trust I'd have concerns around the double-claiming plan and around not working with the clearly-written rules for that role.

Notes around suspicion of Cthm:
-- Nope, no suspicion. Don't need to waste my breath here.

Also:
Kiyoko wrote:All I have to say in my defense is that if I was mafia with Kotakia, I probably would have said she was town in an effort to get drandahl lynched, rather than insist on Cthulumints being town.
Really? When I pushed on both her and you around Kotakia's 'plan' to self-target, I would think as mafia it would be clear there's much less hope to have me lynched. In that case, the better plan as mafia is to set themselves up for the following round, which includes mentioning at the right moment that there's an additional person to be suspicious of.

114Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 8 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:07 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Sorry I took so long posting but I had a question I needed an answer for. I have two choices to use my power against. If I hit the wrong person, then the Mafia will hit Cthulumints.

I'm starting to think maybe I should hit Drandahl. If I'm wrong, I think Drandahl could still shield Cthulumints from Kiyoko. Then Cthulumints and I could lynch Kiyoko tomorrow.

115Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 8 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:11 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Rasei wrote:I'm starting to think maybe I should hit Drandahl. If I'm wrong, I think Drandahl could still shield Cthulumints from Kiyoko. Then Cthulumints and I could lynch Kiyoko tomorrow.

This is honestly not me being defensive, but just to draw your attention to this:
If you hit me, and I protect Cthm, Kiyo could still target you as mafia. Then we'd be 1-1 and that would be game.

116Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 8 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:22 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Does anybody have any last thoughts about the game before N2 is over?

117Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 8 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:35 pm

drandahl

drandahl

One final suggestion: We should have Cthm suggest who you should attack tonight, Rasei. It's too easy for mafia in your position to say "Oh yeah, I intended to kill him/her because they were suspicious."

118Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 8 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:32 am

alcasync

alcasync

Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 8 4609558023664_Colrv9Sb_l

KIYOKO was killed She was THE BIG BAD WOLF. She was MAFIA.

SAMMIYA's role is revealed as LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD.

The ratio is 0:3.

TOWN WIN!

119Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 8 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:33 am

drandahl

drandahl

Woohoo! Great job guys!

120Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 8 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:37 am

alcasync

alcasync

Also Kiyoko didn't send in a night kill on purpose just so that I wouldn't get my host achievement. uvu

(Not antagonistically, we joked about it earlier and then she did it.)

I'll get the achievement next time I suppose.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum