Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win]

+11
drandahl
high seraph
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Aeiou
Pan
Kiyoko
katagi
Luxaria
Mr. Gerbear
Five
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 42]

316www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 22 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:52 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Actually, if Rasei was both the NK target, and Blaire's victim, that'd make sense for why there were two messages.

And Blaire, Rasei RPs in EVERY game where it fits, heh.
See: Avatar change.

317www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 22 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:10 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

if rasei was legit also the nk target i'd be laughing so hard cuz damn man that's some amazing luck

also mad??? props???? to rasei for rping ff.net cuz holy s h i t

318www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 22 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:11 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I didn't give Lucas a gun. I thought that he might need protection, so I gave him something that he could either use on himself as protection, or use on someone else for whatever reasons he wanted to.

I don't mind if he reveals what it is exactly I gave him, ftr, but I also don't want to state it if he doesn't want it to be stated. I will say that it is the only item of that particular kind I had, however, so no one else will be getting one from me.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

319www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 22 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:21 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

but sammi
can i get one thing from you
can i
get a
high
f i v e

320www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 22 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:23 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Ugh I really don't like Blaire killing people willy nilly so yes let's not keep doing that? Unless you have a lot of doubts I guess. Unfortunately I feel like Blaire is town just because of how open she is being?? Like would a mafia admit something like that and put such a spotlight on themselves to probably be lynched for killing a town? Idk I feel like Blaire is town even though it terrifies me that she can kill people haha

Thanks for that info sammiya! It'd be nice for lucas to just confirm that.

321www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 22 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:43 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

k finally unoccupied

First, I believe I agree with the idea that there are some variation of inconsistent stunners/jailers/whatever. By that I mean, every-other, or JOAT, or otherwise limited or something. I also agree with what I think Kiyo said that neither night is likely to have had double-mafia stun (probably not double-town, either?).

Second, Blaire, I have a few question pls?
1. Do you HAVE to kill? I presume not since you didn't on N0?? Unless it's on specific nights?? (unless it was protected by a doctor per host!statements, though Lucas said he didn't act N0, so??)
2. Do you get something from killing?
3. How many shots or whatever do you have?
4. And most important: Of the two instances of Rasei's death in the rollover, which would belong to you, if not both? Do you think it's both? What does your role say or do regarding someone's flip or how you kill them?

@ Host-chan
If someone would be targeted by two killing effects in the night, and both would succeed, what would be reflected in rollover? Would there only be one instance of someone's death? Or two? Or do we not get to know?

k that's out of the way. so uh. This is a Five game. Her last game had a role where Tiki had to kill each night depending on if someone said yes or no or whatever, I think? I'm mildly reminded of this, but I'm not getting the sense that Blaire has to kill, and since no one has said anything about being linked to her it's probably not that exact mechanic. But there is precedent for a killing machine in a Five game, so, uh.

Going to wait on what answers I get from those, as well as seeing if Lucas can reply to my previous question.

Otherwise, will think later on Sammiya sending Lucas a thing (if she's genuine / gave what she said, it makes sense), and intrigued by the idea that Cure stunned Tiki on N1? It would make sense why she would then push on the stun on me being from mafia, regardless of the logical plausibility, if she was the other on katagi. But she also suggested not acting N0 (thus the inconsistent controllers?), so. idek man.

guess now I wait

322www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 22 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:58 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i...don't actually feel comfortable answering like, pretty much all of those questions? like do you honestly really feel like it's a good idea for maf to have that info

323www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 22 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:08 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

I... just am trying to figure out what's going on with your role because you're claiming you're killing people, you show up as mafia under investigation, but unless I'm missing something idk what else is involved, but you sounded like you were trying to test it out earlier rather than later and that it'd happen again, so I'm guessing there's more going on. And given how your role comes across so far, it's kind of concerning.

But, fine, unless others want those answers too, the question I care about the most is #4 though because that matters for determining if a NK was doubled up on Rasei or if you were the only one killing someone last night.
edit: you don't even have to answer all of #4 if you really aren't feeling it, just what you feel comfortable. particularly on if your kill would come across as both instances or just one or whatever.

324www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 22 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:25 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i actually would have been fine answering #4 if it wasn't going to be like, literally breaking one of The Rules™ or at the very least, getting really close to it? i'm actually a little nervous even saying this much haha

325www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 22 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:41 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

... there's rules???

blaire what on earth did you submit and get
edit: yes I know you can't say what you submitted, ok

326www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 22 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:03 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

a mistake

327www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 22 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:15 am

Five

Five

Luxxxxxxxxie wrote:If someone would be targeted by two killing effects in the night, and both would succeed, what would be reflected in rollover? Would there only be one instance of someone's death? Or two? Or do we not get to know?
If two successful attempts go through on the same person, two messages will appear in rollover.

328www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 22 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:52 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

Blaire are you a virus haha
With hosr post I'm guessing mafia did actually nk rasei?? And then Blaire also killed? Rasei?? And Blaires was the corrupted/zalgo line

329www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 22 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:58 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

For clarification on my role in Five's prior game:

I had to select a target to kill every night. If I did not, once would be selected for me. The only way to prevent this, aside from jails and stuns, was if She-Ra used her role. She-Ra was a miller whose only active role was being my leash, though Five was vague to She-Ra about what she actually did in her role PM.

Edit: Oh yeah. And I was told there was another player who could stop me in my role PM, though it only referred to her as "the Demon."

330www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 22 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:54 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

Wow I wanted to reread the thread and I didnt even realize how incoherent some of my posts were. Whoops. The whole Cure stunner thing is also a little weird because Cure stated they had no idea what their role did and hadn't acted. Maybe that changed over n1 but idk idk something weird. Like maybe Cure isnt stunner but somehow gets info on them since she talked about stun targets both days despite not acting and not knowing what her role did n0. I dont really know what to make of it.

Otherwise...no one has voted yet?? I want to pretend to make a list

Not voting atm:
Katagi - Neutral, and 5 said neutral isnt scummy so thats fine
Blaire - I kind of went into this earlier. I just feel like Blaire is town.
Lucas - If Lucas isnt lying then its practical to keep the doctor alive

Ehhh probably not voting atm either:
Lux- Stunned n0, and then just some other unsolid reasons haha
Tiki - If he is telling the truth then he hasnt acted yet and has been stunned
Kiyo- I just feel like Kiyo belongs here since she got stunned once but idk. Also Cure is saying it was a mafia stun so hmm

I DONT FEEL COMPELLED TO VOTE ANYONE BUT these are who is left lol:
Cure - Probably least likely to vote for? But Cure is mostly a mystery
Sammiya - Im a bit leery because all we know is you gave Lucas a nice gift which is nice but... didnt mafia katagi once give a gun to town and then slid right by because everyone was like why would tagi give a gun to town if tagi is maf.
Pan- ???

vote:Pan honestly just because I know the least about you but??? I can def change to a better vote just depending on what ends up happening later. I just wanted to vote. Also I realize that Im probably in the same camp of wtf are you because I havent been able to do much.

Also for all this Im going by the theory of Rasei got NK so it wasnt blocked and then Blaire double killed Rasei and did the wacky text.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum