Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win]

+11
drandahl
high seraph
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Aeiou
Pan
Kiyoko
katagi
Luxaria
Mr. Gerbear
Five
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 42]

226www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 16 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:18 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Well... The end of that phase was crazy...

227www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 16 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:21 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

what does it take 2 kill me.......

Last edited by Mr. Alice on Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

228www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 16 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:22 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:I go off to make a gif and what the hell happened here.

I have you an excuse not to post.

You're welcome.

229www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 16 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:24 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

jfc okay now that rollover is up and I can spec again

Sorry for my last-minute no lynch vote but I agree with Raie that "let's not NL" is not a valid reason for lynching someone who just claimed doctor. I didn't want it to be a last-minute scramble to vote the people who just happened to be options (like literally my first vote on lucas was an activity vote) and while we don't know whether lucas or blaire's claims are legit, I'd rather not find out by accidentally lynching a town power role in some last minute vote chaos

so now that all that hodor happened, lucas and blaire, you probably want to share information with the thread because if you really are town and a power role you're not going to have much time left anyway

hodor hodor

hodor hodor hodor

also i'm going to go play video games with more cool people so I'll be in and out

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

230www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 16 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:24 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 16 RbGOzP6

As per your request.

231www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 16 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:25 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Also with everything that happen you may not have gotten my question Kiyoko. Did you target me on Night Zero?

232www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 16 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:26 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

hi im blaire and i kill people

(or at least i try)

233www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 16 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:28 pm

high seraph

high seraph

[HEAVY SIGH]

I'm really sleepy but I need to say something before I go to bed.

Firstly, thANK YOU FOR KEEPING ME ALIVE???

Secondly, I know that you all might expect me to say, idk, something. But honestly the long and short of it is that I'm a doctor, and I really didn't want to claim, but the circumstances demanded I did.

I... really don't want to say much more about my role during the night phase tho because I feel like it would only help mafia plan around it, so I'd be more comfortable discussing my role (if that's even really necessary???) during the day.

And now I'm going to sleep thank you very much ;w;

234www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 16 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:30 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Lux is best.

235www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 16 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:30 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

@Rasei

I didn't choose a target or anything for my action I just tried to hodor. didn't get any PMs and nothing showed up in rollover so I... don't think it did anything? if I did a thing it might have affected you but if it did, I'm not aware of it sorry

hodor hodor

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

236www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 16 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:33 pm

katagi

katagi

makes a face

237www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 16 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:36 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I get the feeling Katagi requires violence.

238www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 16 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:38 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

hA

239www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 16 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:38 pm

Cure

Cure

furrowns

i'm going to be playing card games with nerds so i might be a little scarce (though we all know i'm just going to be refreshing the thread when it's not my turn)

240www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 16 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:40 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I got a pm that had a lot of Hodor in it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum