Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win]

+11
drandahl
high seraph
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Aeiou
Pan
Kiyoko
katagi
Luxaria
Mr. Gerbear
Five
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 42]

421www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 29 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:31 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I do not stun in any capacity, I can tell you that much. So whatever hit you did not come from me in the slightest.

Editing this in:
Claims and stuff:

Last edited by Luxaria on Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:52 pm; edited 4 times in total

422www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 29 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:31 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 29 X71Oevo
www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 29 Tumblr_mnqa9tguPM1s39ojjo1_500

I'm guessing Tiki revived me. Thank you Tiki!

But hello, hello all, I've rejoined the land of the living.

BUT POOR TIKI'S DIED.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

423www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 29 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:33 pm

Cure

Cure

Double posting to express a thought I just had. If Kiyo and Lucas are mafia together, I could see Lucas being told to claim doctor in order to avoid being lynched/get the real doctor to counter claim. But since we haven't seen any doctor counter claims, that means Lucas is actually the town doctor, we don't have a town doctor, or the real doctor is dead and/or laying low.

not double posting because sammie posted

Okay Lux, did you actually target yourself last night, then?

Last edited by Cure on Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

424www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 29 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:33 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

If i'm mafia that's news to me because my role pm definitely says town.

fwiw based on my own info Rasei was investigative, so stares deeply at Pan

hodor

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

425www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 29 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:35 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I did target myself last night, yes.

this is embarrassing. honestly, can't I have some alone time

426www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 29 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:36 pm

Cure

Cure

No.

427www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 29 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:40 pm

Pan

Pan

Kiyoko wrote:If i'm mafia that's news to me because my role pm definitely says town.

fwiw based on my own info Rasei was investigative, so stares deeply at Pan

hodor

Unless there's someone else whose role involves Hodor I'm pretty damn sure I'm right here.

http://malafight.tumblr.com

428www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 29 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:43 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Kiyo
iirc earlier you had ideas on what happened when you messaged Rasei. Did you get something new since then?

@ Pan
I'm guessing you're not a straight up alignment cop--is it safe to say that? Because you said Kiyoko is mafia, but you haven't been prevented from acting any other night and had no other concrete statements. Which presents several options at varying levels of certainty. On a scale of 1 - 10, how reliable are you saying your results are, and what are your thoughts on Kiyo's claim that Rasei was also investigative, and potentially (?) Kiyo as well by proxy if this is accurate. And sort of Cure since I can verify she had some form of investigative last night, but it seems more JOAT. And who knows what others have tbh.

429www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 29 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:44 pm

Cure

Cure

I wonder if Kiyo's role has to do with obfuscating results on her :T Rasei claimed she got a bunch of Hodor... and then Rasei suddenly died. Kiyo saying she knows/thinks Rasei was investigative (when it wasn't otherwise super obvious just from the thread) doesn't really discredit Pan's claim.

Can you tell us more about your results, Pan? If not, that's fine.

@Lux. I thought Kiyo said she didn't message Rasei, and that she had no idea what her ability did. Rasei just happened to get a lot of hodors which she assumed came from Kiyo (though Kiyo denied having acted on her). Rasei didn't say whether she acted on Kiyo, though.

~OvO~ I'm a JOAT, and I don't know what my abilities do before I select them. I don't think I have a traditional detective ability though, given that I do not have a lot of abilities, and watcher is very similar.

430www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 29 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:48 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I didn't message Rasei, she did a thing to me. basically without giving my probably extremely obvious website away, it involves things getting replaced by other things, allowing me to get information about people who acted on me after they are dead.

edit: hodor hodor

Last edited by Kiyoko on Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

431www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 29 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:48 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Oh, my bad. For some reason I got it in my head that Kiyo specified targeting Rasei, but that was Rasei asking if Kiyo had, and Kiyo said she just "tried to hodor without a target", so.

432www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 29 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:52 pm

Pan

Pan

Luxaria wrote:@ Pan
I'm guessing you're not a straight up alignment cop--is it safe to say that? Because you said Kiyoko is mafia, but you haven't been prevented from acting any other night and had no other concrete statements. Which presents several options at varying levels of certainty. On a scale of 1 - 10, how reliable are you saying your results are, and what are your thoughts on Kiyo's claim that Rasei was also investigative, and potentially (?) Kiyo as well by proxy if this is accurate. And sort of Cure since I can verify she had some form of investigative last night, but it seems more JOAT. And who knows what others have tbh.

I'm not a straight up alignment cop, no. I feel like my results are reliable, but placing them is... difficult, which is why I've been watching and trying to collect roleclaims. And I only get results every other night, so I only have two to go off of right now. But since we're in MYLO I figured it was best to out what I know re: finding maf.

I don't know what Rasei was, and I don't know what Kiyo is, besides mafia. I'm not sure what to think, but having multiple investigations, and at least one mafside, would make sense if the other(s) are as weak as mine.

Hodor is mafia, and Kiyo has been hodor-ing all game. Someone chose a petsite as their website, I think. Or at least, they're raising a pet. I have absolutely no idea who that might be.

That is pretty much the full extent of my knowledge thus far.

http://malafight.tumblr.com

433www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 29 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:53 pm

Cure

Cure

I believe Pan's results.

So you know someone is a pet site, and you know hodor is mafia. How do you know hodor is mafia? Does it say the pet site person is town? Do you just get varying degrees of useful information?

434www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 29 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:55 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Pan wrote:Someone chose a petsite as their website, I think. Or at least, they're raising a pet. I have absolutely no idea who that might be.

tbh I have an idea based on a claim this phase actually.

hmmm. So it's not an alignment cop, but it links "hodor" onto the mafia.

435www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 29 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:57 pm

Cure

Cure

OvO

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum