Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN]

+9
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
ezzelin
Aeiou
drandahl
Mr. Gerbear
Luxaria
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 41]

211Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:53 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 15 KayWy4Y

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 15 UOlWOgn M U R I C A Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 15 UOlWOgn

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

212Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:54 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

That's one possibility, yes, and also that if this person was lynched and didn't get to use their gun, then mafia is down one way to chip through killproofs in theory. I think overall there was actual logic behind holding the NK, and it would have been amusing to sit on that as town and push a No Vote phase to make mafia make a first move.

And awww. Still, that'd be such a beautiful sight to see. ;w;!! I'm glad you liked it!
whines about the low number of parks near the northeast

213Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

DAY TWO
"Boys," announces Officer Cowboy, once again revealing THE SEXISM INHERENT IN THE SYSTEM. "We have a problem. We are now past 72 hours into these shenanigans and not a single bear has been killed."

"It's unBEARable," comments an officer from the crowd.

"You're darn right it is," agrees Officer Cowboy, noticing the pun but REFUSING TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT.

"PAWSitively terrible," adds another officer from the back of the room.

"What a GRIZZLY situation," chimes a third.

Officer Cowboy sighs. "Alright now y'all are just bein' sarcastic."

"But we've BEARly just gotten started!"

"I dunno, I agree with the chief. Puns can be a very POLARizing topic."

Officer Cowboy stomps on the BROAD, GOVERNMENT-ISSUE LINOLEUM. "No more puns until you put a dead bear down on my floor," he yells, pointing down at his bear-free floor. He does not growl or roar, because he is not a BEAR.

No sooner have the words left his larynx when two gunshots echo out. A heavy weight falls to the floor with a rather ursine cry of pain. The nearest officers remove the SWAT helmet from the fallen officer to reveal not a normal human face, but a FURRY BEAR SNOUT.

"I believe," remarks the gunman in the ensuing stunned silence, "you will find that I now have the necessary KOALAfications."

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 15 I0gN1wf

DRANDAHL was shot, but survived.

DRANDAHL was killed. He was a BEAR in a very convincing SWAT Officer uniform.

2M:8T

NIGHT TWO begins WEDNESDAY 7:00PM PST

Last edited by Kiyoko on Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

214Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:02 pm

alcasync

alcasync

...No night kill again?

215Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:04 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Well holy shit, nice shooting.

Why aren't they actually sending in the NK, though. Like I can get one phase, but not doing it last night phase is weird.

Edit: I will also publicly acknowledge Kiyo's puns for their wit and craft because she will wilt if no one else does it.

216Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:09 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I kind of suspected drandahl and wasn't sure if thread would lynch him if I got NK'd so I used both my shots on him. Thank you to everyone who volunteered to get shot, though? That seems odd to say but it was very charitable of you!

Umm, how do we want to handle this phase? I would prefer if we didn't do the no-vote strategy again so that we can maybe get information out of voting logs. Or we can do fake votes and then let someone (maybe Luxaria this time) place the real vote to get the gun? ;v;

I really expected to die last night so I didn't put much thought into what would happen this phase, to be honest. I suppose maybe I'll go back through drandahl's posts and see what I can find?

217Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:21 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

To be honest, I was actually pretty sure you were going to double-up both shots because that is a very alca thing to do, so I'm not surprised by that. I am surprised you are alive, though, or at the very least that someone else wasn't NK'd.

My thoughts are that I'd prefer we actually get information out of voting and seeing where people draw their line in the sand, but getting two guns in play is also nifty, and controlling who gets both is even niftier. My perfect world is always uncontrolled chaos for voting where people fling votes and reasoning, and then in the last 30 minute settle down and it's optimized voting based on the knowns and mechanics. Either way, we need more people actually giving reads on players and the game. It was basically 4-5 people last phase, and one of those is now a confirmed mafia.

I don't know if we should do the self-vote thing again so someone can guarantee a kill, though. Partly because in no small part is that a tough act to top, but on the other hand if you are killproof-less town and just killed a mafia and you're still alive, that makes the odds of town getting screwed over substantially less threatening I think. It goes unsaid but where I was 85/15 on you being town before, I'm 99.9/.1, with the .1 being a "this would be the most ridiculous mafia gambit because they're not even submitting NKs and she just killed a mafia, but what if".

Why aren't they submitting NKs.

218Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:32 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Pause spec for intermission

219Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:36 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

INTERMISSION
Officer Cowboy's phone vibrates in his pocket. He draws it the way one would draw a pistol from a holster. His phone case is shaped like a gun. He is very AMERICAN.

"Whoops, sorry boys," Officer Cowboy says, after reading the text. "Seems like there was a clerical error."

"Whoops, I'm dead now. ;v;" says ALCASYNC, with exactly that phrasing.

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 15 I0gN1wf

ALCASYNC was killed. She was an OFFICER only two weeks from retirement.

2M:7T

220Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:37 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

For clarification's sake, there was apparently supposed to be a NK PM but it never arrived in my inbox, so after discussions with mafia, we decided to make the NK an intermission kill instead.

You may now resume spec.

221Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:39 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Oh.

222Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:40 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I feel so lonely all of the sudden.

223Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:42 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Dang!!! Great shot.

Also, I, too, appreciate the collection of bear puns.

Anyway... idk if I can think of any strategy as to why the mafia isn't sending NKs. What if maybe they don't kill someone because they'd rather wait to get someone who doesn't have protection anymore after a first kill attempt?? Idk

ANYWAY X2 I WAS NINJA'D BY THIS STRESSFUL INTERMISSION rip alca

But also why is there an intermission :[ was there an actual clerical error or

ANYWAY x3 ninja'd again yeah this forum eats PMs sometimes.................. But this means at least one maf is around right now to be able to send that intermission kill...

Anyway x4 yes, "oh" is the appropriate response

Anyway x5 lux ninja'd me two times

Lux are you maf

224Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:45 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I am sad is what I am. I mean I expected her to die, and then she lived and I was happy, and then she was taken from me so suddenly and now I am sad.

225Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:47 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 15 BHi1HNNm

the best people and bears leave us so soon

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum