Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN]

+9
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
ezzelin
Aeiou
drandahl
Mr. Gerbear
Luxaria
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 41]

121Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:10 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I guess if we (effectively) NL, it's almost like we got two free rounds of info since the first night was so quiet.

Either way, I kind of want to go back to normal tactics next day phase. We're losing out on voting pattern info, and this doesn't feel very committal. And also, it doesn't feel very American.

I'd be fine with Alca having the gun, but I think I'd trust Lux more.

It's mainly the push-back on my activity vote on Gerry by both Alca and Blaire. The way Blaire handled it felt different from her "Let's lynch someone" attitude, and the timing felt weird. Alca's reasoning made sense, and I'm still holding both "Alca is town and is voicing her concerns" and "Gerry is mafia and I happened to get lucky with my activity vote" in my head.

122Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:12 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Not to get all political on y'all but this is the most civil gun regulation debate I have ever witnessed on the internets.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

123Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:14 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Kiyoko wrote:Not to get all political on y'all but this is the most civil gun regulation debate I have ever witnessed on the internets.

I don't know why, but this almost killed me from my laughter

124Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:16 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I would be fine with Luxaria having the gun as well.

In terms of the best lynch candidate if Luxaria does not vote for herself, I think katze might be a good one as she is on both Luxaria's "would lynch" list and her "would give a gun" list, and lynching in this case also gives somebody a gun.

I have other suspicions but I suppose I can wait a phase to share them based on what happens during the night, since unless multiple people decide to shoot me in the next phase, I have some leeway. ;v; I don't really want to offer my suspects as lynch candidates this phase because I don't want them to have access to a gun.

125Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:17 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

CIVIL LAWSUITS

Rasei v. ezzelin SETTLED OUTSIDE OF COURT
drandahl v. Mr. Gerbear SETTLED OUTSIDE OF COURT
drandahl v. Mr. Alice SETTLED OUTSIDE OF COURT
drandahl v. Mr. Gerbear SETTLED OUTSIDE OF COURT

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 9 I0gN1wf

No Candidate
CURRENTLY ABSTAINING
Luxaria
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
Aeiou
ezzelin
Mr. Alice
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Rasei
alcasync
katze

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

126Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:19 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Kiyoko wrote:SETTLED OUTSIDE OF COURT

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 9 Ok-let10

127Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:24 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Also to drandahl's point, I don't know if I made it clear enough, but I will say again that my concerns about his vote weren't to defend Mr. Gerbear, but they were concerns with drandahl making it so that he would get the gun if he did not unvote, paired with a statement saying that he would be inactive (and therefore might not get the chance to unvote). He didn't make it clear in that post that he would be willing to unvote later in the phase, hence my concerns.

The point about not giving the gun to a less active player who might be NK'd before they got a chance to use it is a separate one. To this point, I would not be comfortable with a vote on ezzelin, Aeiou, or Mr. Gerbear this phase.

128Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:27 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

alcasync wrote:I wouldn't mind voting for whoever the thread decides (it seems like katze is a candidate?)

I'm biased since this is my suggestion, but I guess it's the only one since we're a bit light on other opinions of lynch vs gun.

alcasync wrote:I have other suspicions but I suppose I can wait a phase to share them based on what happens during the night, since unless multiple people decide to shoot me in the next phase, I have some leeway. ;v; I don't really want to offer my suspects as lynch candidates this phase because I don't want them to have access to a gun.

I agree with this. I've also thought if I were to have a gun, I'd more than likely announce 3-4 targets I'd be willing to hit and have them open to public opinion, and then choose one from that set just to limit the potential of mafia benefiting from knowing the exact target, if it matters at all. Not sure if we'd want to do this with all future gun-holders, too, but I'm not opposed to it.

Okay, straight up since we have 40 minutes, and thread keeps saying one of us (not that we have a whole lot of different people posting), what are we feeling between you, me, or even someone else delivering a vote? And is it on us, someone else, or just katze as I suggested? Like feel free to propose another option. Katze is just mine from my own personal reads I posted. She hasn't even been in here to weigh in on them, for that matter.

129Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:33 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I would be the most comfortable with whoever gets the gun to vote for themselves, to be honest.

I don't particularly think Luxaria is mafia at this point, but let's say hypothetically Luxaria is mafia and katze is town. I would rather Luxaria be down one killproof and have two guns then Luxaria have both a killproof and a gun, with the potential to get a second gun later in the game.

So I vote for either Luxaria voting for herself this phase, or I vote for myself this phase, depending on who thread thinks is a better candidate to do so.

130Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:34 pm

katze

katze

Could I please get an explanation as to why I'm even in consideration for a possible vote? I don't get why I'm up for a vote when I've been trying to get people to understand things. I just got home from work, so... Please fill me in. We have thirty minutes.

If I don't get an explanation within that time, then I'm placing my vote on Lux plain and simple.

131Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:35 pm

Rasei

Rasei

They want only one person to vote today, so we know who has the gun.

132Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:36 pm

alcasync

alcasync

The way I see it, we don't want to give the gun to someone we think is mafia, but we also don't want to lynch someone we think is town, and you are neutral enough to most people that it makes you an ideal candidate? ;v; That was my logic, anyway.

Please do not vote hastily because we have spent the past four hours as a group carefully deciding how to vote, and if even one person votes the way they're not supposed to, it would mess everything up for thread.

133Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:38 pm

katze

katze

But why me exactly? Especially when I'm being active. We could vote someone else who isn't active since they wouldn't be help to us either way?

134Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:38 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

katze wrote:Could I please get an explanation as to why I'm even in consideration for a possible vote? I don't get why I'm up for a vote when I've been trying to get people to understand things. I just got home from work, so... Please fill me in. We have thirty minutes.

If I don't get an explanation within that time, then I'm placing my vote on Lux plain and simple.

I tried to explain this. Let me cross-post my reads:

PLAYERS I'D GIVE A GUN:
ezzelin(?), alcasync, Aeiou, katze
PLAYERS I WOULD NOT WANT TO GIVE A GUN:
Tiki the Troll, Mr. Gerbear(?), Ninfia
NOT SURE:
Rasei, drandahl, ezzelin(?), Mr. Gerbear(?)
BLAIRE:
Mr. Alice

PLAYERS I'D LYNCH:
Mr. Gerbear, drandahl(?), katze
PLAYERS I WOULD NOT WANT TO LYNCH:
ezzelin, Aeiou, alcasync
NOT SURE:
Rasei, Tiki the Troll, Ninfia, drandahl(?)
BLAIRE:
Mr. Alice

You were the only one in both categories. I'd trust you to use a gun, and I want to see what you'd do and how mafia would respond to you losing killproof. That's just what it was. It's a weird cross of reads because I have to pick someone that's in the range of "I trust them to use this" but "I don't mind opening them up to dying", which lets me learn more about your position, alignment, and how you'd perform. It's more a compliment in that if I have to lynch someone and give them a gun in the process, I'd rather it be you than someone else.

Does that explain it?

Edit: Further, the shitty part is you are actually active so you dying would be a setback, but I actually don't think mafia is as likely to kill you immediately after losing killproof. I could be 100% wrong on this, though, but this is the best I could do with the mechanics. Who would you rather shred their killproof and give them a gun?

Last edited by Luxaria on Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

135Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:40 pm

katze

katze

OH. Yes, okay I understand. I'll go ahead and fill your curiosities in though:

If I weren't bulletproof and I had a gun, they'd kill me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum