Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN]

+9
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
ezzelin
Aeiou
drandahl
Mr. Gerbear
Luxaria
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 41]

136Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:41 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I still think the best plan is for someone to vote themselves. If Luxaria does not vote by 6:55 PST (or says that she would rather I vote), then I will place a vote for myself, if that's okay. ;v;

137Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:42 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

CIVIL LAWSUITS

Rasei v. ezzelin SETTLED OUTSIDE OF COURT
drandahl v. Mr. Gerbear SETTLED OUTSIDE OF COURT
drandahl v. Mr. Alice SETTLED OUTSIDE OF COURT
drandahl v. Mr. Gerbear SETTLED OUTSIDE OF COURT

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 10 I0gN1wf

No Candidate
CURRENTLY ABSTAINING
Luxaria
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
Aeiou
ezzelin
Mr. Alice
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Rasei
alcasync
katze

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

138Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:43 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

drandahl wrote:
Kiyoko wrote:SETTLED OUTSIDE OF COURT

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 10 Ok-let10

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 10 ASM403Scan1

139Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:45 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ katze:

What I've been trying to say is I don't know if they will kill you right away, but I trust you to use the gun. If you had said something sooner we could've worked things out a bit better, though, or had more time to discuss it. Problem is also not many other people made a break-down to a similar degree, so my mention of you kind of became a bigger focus.

That said most people that have posted felt comfortable with alca or myself having a gun. So.

Alca, want to just go by that plan? One of us votes for ourself? What if we both vote for the other? I don't know. We can draw straws? Or does anyone have a preference on which of us votes for ourself?

140Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:48 pm

katze

katze

I mean... I still think it's a little sketchy for someone to openly say "I'll take one for the team and vote myself." Only because it's like... of course you want a gun, but at the same time, if you are mafia and the whole group doesn't agree, then it's like eeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh..... I also don't like how mafia can just slip in and take the gun if they want to at the last minute... By voting themselves. Which in my opinion would immediately out them as mafia. I DON'T LIKE A LOT OF THINGS RN OKAY.

@Lux
I know you don't know if they would, but why would they not kill an easy target and get them out of the way? It'd be really dumb of them to not.

I also would have said something much sooner, but, alas, I was at work and only just got home fifteen minutes ago.

141Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:48 pm

Rasei

Rasei

... I would rather neither of you two vote for yourselves or each other. You two are among the best town thinkers. and I don't want to lose you to

142Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:51 pm

katze

katze

I'm gonna say right now that if mafia knows who's NOT bulletproof with a gun they're gonna kill you. Town will lose the gun if you are town, and then that'll be that. Two birds, one stone. At least if it's randomized, if town does get the gun, then mafia won't know who has the gun lsdkfahpsdhf;osfkslf

Edited for clarity.

Last edited by katze on Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

143Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:52 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I feel like Lux is more complete (or more specifically, more transparently complete) with all her reads. Which makes me trust her more, but also makes her less of a wildcard if both Lux and Alca are town (and we'd probably rather have a gunner who's harder to predict).

I think I can be okay with either Lux or Alca having guns, but I am a little concerned about the risk of giving two guns to the same player in the first phase with actual spec.

144Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:53 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I'm not in favor of both of us voting for each other, since that doesn't resolve the issue of the person who gets the gun needing to give something for it in exchange.

vote: alcasync

for now, but I will be around until rollover if anybody wants me to change my vote. ;v; I think Luxaria will probably do a better job of driving the thread if I die than in the opposite scenario, given that thread seems to trust Luxaria slightly more? In this situation, even if I die, Luxaria will still be able to obtain guns in the future, and so I think this is the optimal strategy.

If I don't die during the night and you think I am voting myself as a mafia plan, you are welcome to lynch me the following phase, since if I vote myself it will only take one lynch to kill me this way, instead of two. Even if I am mafia, at most I can only kill one town during the night even with two guns, so I think it would be a fair trade.

145Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:54 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I really rather either of them vote for someone else because I feel like they are more useful to town alive and they would lose their bulletproof

146Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:54 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

katze wrote:@Lux
I know you don't know if they would, but why would they not kill an easy target and get them out of the way? It'd be really dumb of them to not.

I also would have said something much sooner, but, alas, I was at work and only just got home fifteen minutes ago.

I know you were busy. I was just trying to say why this had become a discussion point in your absence. I had actually commented that I would have preferred to get you to weigh in before anything else, since this is stripping your killproof for a gun if that happened.

As to the question, what do they actually gain from taking you out? I assume you'd use the gun right away. No matter what it's going to go off, and whoever you hit isn't guaranteed to be mafia, if you're town. You're more likely to hit town, at that. Leaving you up means they prep the town numbers and open up more targets and more to work with. Killing you thins the ratio, sure, but it also shows your alignment and that helps town more than going, "Well, what is katze?"

This is why you were an option to me. As alca said, you were neutral territory and that felt safe and reasonable enough given the mechanical context.

Re: Two guns for one person.

I do see the concerns here, though. I'm not a huge fan of how everything is happening last minute despite talking all day.

@ Alca:

Would you rather just do a wash and everyone No Votes this phase?

147Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:56 pm

katze

katze

@dran
why would both lux and alca have a gun? I'm confused.

148Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:56 pm

alcasync

alcasync

It is admittedly a little frustrating that when I first proposed the thread no lynch due to not enough time/people to discuss, people posted that they wanted something to happen this phase, and now we are returning to the no lynch outcome.

I would be willing to change my vote back to no vote.

149Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:57 pm

Rasei

Rasei

*whines because Rasei doesn't want to lose the Alpaca first thing*

150Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:57 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

katze wrote:Town will lose the gun if you are town, and then that'll be that. Two birds, one stone.

Ask the freedombirdhosr. I confirmed this with her:

As soon as an action for a gun is sent in, no matter if you would die, it will go off. I based my assumptions off the idea that worst-case scenario and a town holding a gun gets NK'd, they'd still get their shots off that night if they used them. Which is also why I'm encouraging people to use their guns ASAP so we don't have guns floating around as ??? marks, and we know where the shots go and from whom, and we guarantee they go off instead of getting lost from disuse and dying.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum