Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN]

+9
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
ezzelin
Aeiou
drandahl
Mr. Gerbear
Luxaria
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 41]

361Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:52 pm

katze

katze

Well I mean... Unless rollover says that "person A shot person B" they can be anonymous about who shot who.

I do wanna say that while tiki was the one who was "lynched," lux was the one who voted. And her name wasn't mentioned in the rollover, per the rules that kiyo stated. Nobody will know who got the gun and of course, we knew she did, but in the future if more people voted, we won't know who got the gun.

So I went back and looked at the rollover where dylan was shot, and it doesn't say anything about alca being the one that shot him, even though we knew at the time she did. In the future if we all vote for real then whoever gets the gun can be quiet and not say anything. We won't know who shot who.

362Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:57 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Well yes exactly but if everyone who was eligible to get a gun says they didn't get one, that's really shady??? Maybe we should like.... still limit who gets the guns...... That's the best way to control who has them. Test each player one by one in some sort of system?? Idk man

363Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:58 pm

katze

katze

I also kind of agree with Ninfia on that. Lux not shooting since she's still bulletproof and only tiki shooting. There's no point in lowering more vests if we can help it until we actually have a better idea of who is truly mafia or town.

But again, that requires people to actually discuss things and try the best that they can to contribute... I dunno how reliable that line of thought actually is, though.

I just don't like the idea of throwing chaos into the mix because it only helps mafia in the long run.

@gerry
if everyone votes, anyone can lie and say they don't have a gun and nobody would be none the wiser. We'd be like "someone's lying," but we wouldn't know who. That's the problem with voting like regular.

364Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:59 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I checked earlier for this reason and I'd have to go dig it up again, but the one other thing is that it said Dylan was first shot but survived, I think? I'd have to double-check, but I remember there being different wording between the first and second shot. The only problem with that is: We don't know if mafia's NK looks the same as a gunshot if it lands on a killproof. That's our one missing action-type so far. I don't know if it will ultimately make a huge difference in terms of parsing rollover in the future, but it's definitely worth noting.

@ Ninfia
I actually did heavily consider holding the shot, especially for possibly double-tapping later on. It's honestly tempting. But I did send in a shot. I'm curious what comes of it.

365Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Boop boop phase end bus coming through

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

366Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

DAY THREE
"Uh... chief," says one of the officers, tapping Officer Cowboy on one of his BROAD, GOVERNMENT-ISSUED SHOULDERS.

"Not now," complains Officer Cowboy. "Can't you see I'm busy keeping the immigrants out?"

Officer Cowboy is currently, in fact, barricading NINFIA in the corner with bookshelves and desks. As he constructs his wall, he occasionally mutters "And this is coming out of your paycheck" beneath his breath. Ninfia, for her part, seems completely unperturbed. She stands behind the barrier, loudly singing the CANADIAN NATIONAL ANTHEM in both English and French.

"Okay, chief, but just thought you might want to know. KATZE and TIKI THE TROLL are dead."

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 25 I0gN1wf

KATZE was shot, but survived.

KATZE was killed. She was an OFFICER who made up one half of a buddy cop comedy.

TIKI THE TROLL was killed. He was a OFFICER who'd look right at home on a Zootopia poster.

2M:5T

NIGHT THREE begins FRIDAY 7:00PM PST

367Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:01 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Well shit.

I shot Tiki the Troll.

368Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:02 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

@katze yes exactly that's what I'm saying

NINJAD BY ROLLOVER rip katze wtf I was just talking to you nooooooooo

And also RIP Tiki. Why did u shoot tiki lux.

Also re: my self-defeatism, I'm really just kinda feeling bleh because I accidentally missed the first couple of phases because I totally forgot I was going on a trip lmao so I just.... have so much catching up in my mind and also therefore so little to contribute........

369Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:03 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:Well shit.

I shot Tiki the Troll.

</3

370Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:05 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Also host clarification. Bear attacks and police attacks will appear the same way in rollover. Remember that the bears have guns too. They have rights just like everybody else in this thread except Ninfia who has been deported.

371Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:05 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Omg, well that drastically changed the dynamics

372Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:11 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

vowels i love your coati(?) avatars is it a fursona?

373Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:13 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I shot Tiki for the following reasons:

The first relates to the mafia. We hadn't yet seen how they'd approach this situation between taking out a killproof-less player or shooting someone with a killproof.

Tiki is interesting because mafia can choose not to kill him if he's town, and meanwhile we have to parse how that relates to his alignment, on top of who he shoots. I was sincerely wagering they would not shoot him and I was right on that at least.

Shooting him was my insurance policy. I had felt some of his statements were a little weird, especially with how quickly he was ready to shoot Ninfia or katze despite low activity and not really going into the full details of why. This added on with alca's light suspicions on him, and I got curious. If I shot him and mafia did not, we'd at least know for sure his alignment and what that meant for who he shot. If I shot him and the mafia also did, I'd waste my shot, but I'd also guarantee I wasn't stripping a killproof off of someone else that might be town. I was meanwhile wagering at least one of Tiki or NK would end up on another player so we'd have that dynamic to work around during the phase.

And then I guess mafia doubled up with his shot. Which coincidentally if I hadn't shot him, this would then mean we'd spend the phase going, "Okay hold up you doubled up your shot with a mafia and killed a very active town--that's kind of suspicious." So I guess there's that.

Last but not least: He had been sick and struggling to keep up by his own admission. It was partly pity.

Tl;dr: I figured this had the least chance of me hitting a killproof, while being able to check against any mafia plans, while simultaneously killing someone I was actually kind of suspicious of due to how bluntly he approached a few situations.

374Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:16 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Who shot katze?? I feel like it's info that's out there on who had that gun but honestly I can't keep track of my own life rn so

375Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 25 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:18 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Tiki shot katze. He even announced he was going to.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum