Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN]

+9
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
ezzelin
Aeiou
drandahl
Mr. Gerbear
Luxaria
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 41]

376Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:18 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Kiyoko wrote:vowels i love your coati(?) avatars is it a fursona?
Yeah its actually Aeiou, shes a coati beast thing

Mr. Gerbear wrote:Who shot katze?? I feel like it's info that's out there on who had that gun but honestly I can't keep track of my own life rn so
Three shots were mafia, lux, tiki

E; Why did this garbage page top

377Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:20 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

/chinhands

tell me all about your fursona

probably after the game or else i am going to derail spec

i'm the most professional host

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

378Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:22 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Kiyoko wrote:
Officer Cowboy is currently, in fact, barricading NINFIA in the corner with bookshelves and desks. As he constructs his wall, he occasionally mutters "And this is coming out of your paycheck" beneath his breath. Ninfia, for her part, seems completely unperturbed. She stands behind the barrier, loudly singing the CANADIAN NATIONAL ANTHEM in both English and French.

this is how this game feels for me tbh

Kiyoko wrote:Also host clarification. Bear attacks and police attacks will appear the same way in rollover. Remember that the bears have guns too. They have rights just like everybody else in this thread except Ninfia who has been deported.

well, you can't win them all.

regardless, I'm gathering some thoughts and reading everything that has been said so far.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

379Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:26 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Well :/ hmm

380Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:37 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'm not looking forward to how much this thread's activity is going to plummet at this point given rollover, but okay.

No one is No Voting.
Who do you guys thinking of voting?
What are your thoughts?
What do you think of rollover?

Details, lots pls.

My thoughts haven't changed much since my reads post on the other page. Though my preference to shoot versus lynch is a bit different, but at the ratio we're at double-up shots get sketchy. I'm not sure what's the best plan here, since we need to get rid of people that are scummy, but we have to do one of the following:

1. Lynch them twice if they're mafia
2. Lynch a town and then fire a shot on a mafia and then lynch them before they can shoot.

Problem with the first is that the mafia can double-up shots to guarantee a kill again. We're naturally inclined to then lynch again, as noted, but if that person is actually a town that got unlucky then we're kind of screwed.

Alternatively if we lynch a town we need them to correctly shoot a mafia, who we then lynch. This requires us figuring out both a town and a mafia and setting that up, but then the mafia can just kill off the town in the night phase they shoot the gun. A 1:1 trade favors town. But we don't have a whole lot of leeway to make this work properly.

So yeah. We need communication. Luckily I think Ninfia is at least around now, Aeiou is on/off, I'm hoping for more from ezz, I guess. I don't know when Rasei will be back but I kind of want to pop that bubble soon. Blaire is sort of here. Gerry is sort of here but hasn't given many specifics.

I am sad.

381Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:38 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Now we are back to everyone alive still having a bulletproof. Which is interesting because I think that was the opposite of what we wanted? Or at least what I thought would happen lol I have to head out now so I dont have a whole lot of thoughts just yet but Ill be back

382Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:44 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

what if we all vote for ourselves

383Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:51 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

lmao well if lux is indeed mafia, this was pretty much the perfect scenario for her as a vocal mafia player.

Tiki telegraphed his actions, the mafia doubled down on it, and this lead to katze, her most vocal opponent being taken out. That leaves her free to shoot tiki and force towns hand again.

I think that in light of this, you should potentially no vote, lux. I of course, want to hear your speculation, but I don't feel comfortable giving you a gun this phase.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

384Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:53 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Unless you vote to lynch me, I wouldn't get a gun. Thread consensus has been that we'd all vote today.

So in that case, you seriously want me to No Vote and give a random gun to the rest of you? Like, that actually sounds like a good plan?

385Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:08 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i cant believe lux pulled an old yeller on tiki

(i thinks thats right i never watched the movie)

386Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:12 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

blaire, lay it on me thick:

who do you want to eat

387Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:17 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Mr. Alice wrote:i cant believe lux pulled an old yeller on tiki

(i thinks thats right i never watched the movie)
trolls don't die
we take extended naps
then come back stronger
or was it dumber?
I forget

388Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:37 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Luxaria wrote:blaire, lay it on me thick:

who do you want to eat

honestly?

fia and mr. gerbear

389Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:39 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

i am rated 5 stars on yelp, v delicious

390Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 26 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:04 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

see? ten out of ten mr. gerbears will eat mr. gerbear

like i know ironically that those two are some of our most uh, not inactive, but busy? players rn
but idk whether i wanna eat mr. gerbear because he seems really unmotivated this round or because i actually think he's mafia and he's just given up on life

a man needs his rest

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum