Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN]

+9
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
ezzelin
Aeiou
drandahl
Mr. Gerbear
Luxaria
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 41]

196Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:45 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Yeah, sure. Granted, both haven't said much. So I'll start with Ninfia.

Actual Ninfia posts are here, and here, and here.

I am not sure if I want to give away the true specifics of her playstyle habits, but the short version is that the comments and suggestions a Mafia!Ninfia tends to make have more blustering and cavalier confidence than what Town!Ninfia tends to do. It's also more that right now, Ninfia is exercising extreme caution and concern, and she tends to do this until she does her whole "it me" reads post around N2/D3. But she could also change her playstyle or bamboozle. So I'm not putting stock by it, but my usual alarm signs for her aren't going off yet. I don't trust her, but it's only N1 and I think I will get a better sense of her alignment over the next few phases when she increases her post count.

ezzelin has posted this.

This is not really much to go on, but I personally agreed with her assessment, as I tend to do because I've always rated her rationale and logic rather highly. I also trust her to think similar thoughts as me in some cases, and so seeing her give voice to what I was already thinking at the time was reinforcement. I tend to act reserved towards ezzelin because I know timezones are unfavorable and I'd like to get a chance to let her prove herself, since if she is able to I know she is helpful. But her low activity has lowered that value until she can post more, thus my progression of her in my reads. I trust she will be around when she wakes up / tomorrow so we can learn more.

Short versions: Ninfia hasn't done anything I associate with Mafia!Ninfia, but she hasn't done anything Town!Ninfia yet beyond possible passivity. ezzelin's a question mark for me until she posts more, but insofar her reasoning matched mine, and usually when it doesn't is when I get concerned (this applies to people like Five and Kiyo, too, btw).

197Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:47 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Luxaria wrote:So I'd like to see what she'd do once killproof-less and with a gun. I think if she's town, her thought process (which is usually undervalued) would lead to a reasonable target.
Are you trying to say you want to stress me out and give me a gun so I think harder lmao
This seems like a cruel experiment.

I feel like I typically think town!Dran is mafia due to his thinking/theories so it's hard for me to place Dran haha.
Also Blaire's confusion over Five being mention. I'd just like to point that out, nothing further.
Hmm even though I dont mind Tiki being down a bulletproof Im not sure I want Tiki to have a gun. That seems irresponsible. Then again I think Tiki plays much better lately than when I first started! I always thought Tiki was mafia back then and he was always town lmao. But yeah I still dont know how much I trust Tiki with a gun.

I definitely want to hear more people's thoughts. I know its kind of tricky though with the whole, wouldnt mind voting but doesnt want them to have a gun. Or even if you cant make a list of people or you have no opinion on people its still good to talk about game plans and what you agree/dont sgree with. Esp since its almost voting time. I mean I guess we can change our plan once we see rollover but it probably helps to formulate what we want to do sooner lmao although it worked out last minute the last phase luckily.

198Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:05 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Aeiou wrote:Then again I think Tiki plays much better lately than when I first started! I always thought Tiki was mafia back then and he was always town lmao. But yeah I still dont know how much I trust  Tiki with a gun.

Tiki is actually a much better player than people, especially himself, give credit. The problem is, Tiki who is reading this, he's just as likely to discard his good ideas as his bad ones, so he's his own worst enemy and thus has perpetuated the whole, "Tiki is hard to read and inconsistent." And whenever he chooses an idea good or bad, Tiki who is reading this, he wants to project confidence behind the decision to the point of building up a case for it for the sake of building up a case, rather than having a starting point and organically growing it from there. Tiki. Anyway, this is why I don't want to give him a gun, but do want to try and poke him at least a little bit.

I agree with your point on drandahl. For example, when he put his vote onto Gerry, my impression was that it seemed the plan to set up no votes wasn't going anywhere, so he tossed out a vote on someone that was inactive. He might've had ulterior motives as alca thought and has also suggested, even after reconciling the difference, but at base it might have been town!drandahl saying, "Well I want to be proactive, and I think this is reasonable." Sometimes this point gets lost in translating the action into the thread, and also doesn't help that as mafia he tries to act as his town self but inconspicuously, which, as indicated, grabs attention anyway. I personally think he has tried to float ideas and weigh in in a way that helps the thread regardless of alignment, but meanwhile doesn't actually peg him as either alignment straight out.

itt: armchair psychologist lux analyzes all her friends and fellow players across multiple posts while twirling her hair

199Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:15 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Where is Ninfia, by the way? I remember her being fairly active in past games? I would like to hear from her, as well. ;v;

Regardless of my opinions on Tiki's level of scumminess, I think he admitted himself that he is not currently in the right state of mind to keep up with the game due to real life illness, and therefore is probably not the best gun candidate. That said, if I shoot someone tonight and we lynch them tomorrow, then that will prevent them from using the gun because the guns can only be fired at night, so there's at least a way to prevent someone from getting a gun in this way, if we really want to.

200Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:19 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Yeah, I thought that before, which is why I kind of tried to counter-balance my suggestions of "do not want gun' vs "do want gun" so we didn't run as much risk of shooting two people we didn't want to have guns, and then one of them gets through if we lynched the other (edit: or even the NK target, if there is one, or anyone else with a killproof if that seems best, or idk there are so many variations aaaah). There's a lot of valid strategies!

And I do hope Tiki feels better :C
Ninfia is uhhh. I think she was sick a few days ago?? And also has been busy with irl so she mostly shows up later at night.

201Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:05 pm

katze

katze

Hello I am home from work and I've just finished catching up on the thread! I unfortunately don't know peoples' play styles as town vs as mafia so I don't really know how to compare people to themselves. I'll go ahead and say that right now. I do have a few ideas in mind as to who I think is mafia, but I'll have to think a little bit more and see more posts before I can make a solid conclusion... I really don't want to give out wrong ideas, especially if it's gonna help mafia at all.

I am curious as to why people think I'm mafia vs not mafia. I saw a few mentioned they thought I was mafia (I think it was aeiou?) and then I saw alca doesn't think I'm mafia at all. I'm curious behind the reasons for both tbh.

202Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:18 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

lux
eh, lux
<3

203Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:25 pm

alcasync

alcasync

@katze, I just think that if you were mafia, you might be more careful about making a huge scene out of yourself in thread, especially with the threat of a retaliation vote against Luxaria that, if you had gone through with it, would have made you look incredibly scummy. I think if you were mafia, you either would not have made a post like that because it would draw too much attention to yourself as looking over-defensive, or your team would fill you in on what's going on and tell you not to make a big deal out of it. That's just my gut feeling, though. ;v;

204Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:26 pm

katze

katze

I like that gut feeling of yours :>

205Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:39 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Umm, before this phase ends, is there anyone who has particularly strong feeling about wanting to be shot (to get a gun) or not wanting to be shot? ;v; I don't really want people to feel like I'm deciding their fates for them? A few people mentioned that they would prefer not to be shot but didn't mind if they were, so I thought I would just check in.

I know there are only two and a half hours left in the phase but I thought I might ask. ;v;

206Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:01 pm

katze

katze

At this particular moment I don't mind either way. If I do mind at any point in time further along the line I'll be sure to say something!

207Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:28 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i dont mind getting shot by alca hecking go for it

208Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:29 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I don't mind getting shot, for the record, but idk what information could even be gotten for doing that??? But do what you must.

209Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:34 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

There's more time for this next phase, but do you have any thoughts on the players and thoughts/plans that have been aired insofar?

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR TRAVELS ALSO I WANT TO GO OUT TO THE NATIONAL PARKS TOO.

210Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 14 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:41 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I have no specific reads so far but tbqh I love all the talk re: the mechanics of this game. It's incredibly intriguing. Also, idk how discussed this was, but I'm pretty sure the mafia didn't NK anyone as the person would've survived and whether they were town or maf (as a ruse) wouldn't have mattered because the best option would've been to lynch the NK target as that would lead to legit information. Right? Idk

Anyway YES if you have the chance to visit a national park, I highly recommend it. We stopped at the grand canyon for just an hour because we were on a tight schedule but thankfully entrance was free because it was a holiday haha....... The trip was, sadly, not particularly for the parks but because we had to pick my sister up from Kansas because she left the army.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum