Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 38 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 57]

ezzelin

ezzelin

[End of the World As We Know It]
D A Y T W O

Vote Tally
Aeiou vs. ezzelin Five
ezzelin vs. No Lynch
drandahl vs. Sammiya
Rasei vs. No Lynch
katze vs. Sammiya

Sammiya I
Five I
No Lynch II

katze

katze

Well i got to thinking, honestly... What if there was a power that basically bussed people and if it was interrupted, it stunned the people? That's what I meant.

also my message made it seem that sammiya was getting into things that they shouldn't be getting into and it sounded pretty sketchy to me. o n oa

drandahl

drandahl

Tinylightsflash:

I think I'm in line with your italicized suggestions, though I'm having trouble understanding the feast on Lucas. I have to wonder if something will happen if enough people feast on him (he dies as town, or gains some new ability as maf). Either way, I do find it hard to believe that he's not responsible for the action.

Honestly, I'd most like to vote Rasei right now due to her voting patterns, but she said she's out? Or on mobile or something?

In addition to this, both Aeiou and Lucas have had action-blocking reasons both nights for me to suspect them lightly.

As of right now, I'd be fine with a vote on Lucas, Rasei, Aeiou, Kiyo (for voting pattern reasons), or maybe Sammiya.

And yeah, I placed a vote on Deo quick because I wanted to get a response from them quick. Several players who were stunned -- wanted to sort it out quickly. After they spoke though, I still didn't have a good second option.

I'll vote: Rasei for now. I hope she can respond.

I'll check back in at 5 or 6PM PST.

drandahl

drandahl

@Katze, that sounds exactly like my message. I wonder what it means.

Also, that seems like a very special-case ability to me. Maybe some other players are familiar with a role like that, but I haven't encountered it yet. Would explain two stuns per one ability though.

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

So the vote at this point is evenly tied between three people with no lynch in the lead. I don't want to continue to thin out the vote so I'm leaning toward sammiya or Rasei of the currently suggested players, I'm still going to hold off voting for a couple more hours to see if any other compelling arguments come up.

Your point on Lucas tho dran, I don't think the actions are intentional? I doubt 5 people acted on Lucas at once. maybe it's a consequence of activity in the thread?

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

fuck dat no lynch

Vote:Sammiya

though im not opposed to voting for Rasei later either

edit: I STILL FEEL LIKE WE SHOULD REVISIT THE N0 STUN LIST EVENTUALLY OK YOU GUYS Q A Q

deo

deo

ok so hi im around, i gotta think about some things first because !!revelations!! and !!self crisis!! but i think i may be onto... the case of the mystery leftovers... and because of it i would believe it if sammiya was a maf stunner, and i know there's already suspicion on her from in thread that i actually have to look more carefully at so

leaning towards voting sammiya and away from voting kiyo

sorry this is short for now but i gotta think still and time's gobblin' up

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kiyoko said to inform the thread that she will be out today and probably will not post until tomorrow at the earliest.

drandahl

drandahl

Checking back in. Nothing's changing my voting opinion at the moment. Heading home from work, will check back again before 7PM.

Five

Five

Timestamped vote logs as promised!

CST - Rollover at 21:00

0:55 - drandahl votes deo
2:27 - drandahl votes Sammiya
3:13 - drandahl votes deo
12:13 - Aeiou votes high seraph
12:27 - ezzelin votes no lynch
14:33 - Mr. Alice votes deo
18:10 - katze votes Mr. Gerbear
19:01 - high seraph votes deo
19:41 - deo votes Mr. Gerbear
19:51 - Rasei votes Mr. Gerbear
19:56 - Five votes high seraph
20:08 - Ninfia votes high seraph
20:12 - eleni votes no lynch
20:13 - high seraph votes Mr. Gerbear
20:16 - Tinylightsflash votes deo
20:25 - Kiyoko votes Mr. Gerbear
20:30 - Tiki The Troll votes Mr. Gerbear
20:35 - Rasei votes no lynch
20:54 - Sammiya votes Sammiya
20:59 - Rasei votes Rasei

I'm also curious why people have dropped the stun targets from n0. I don't really blame anyone if they don't want to put stock in that now, but there doesn't seem to be much else to go on aside from that and the votes from d1. I want to know why Aeiou was stunned n0, too, since if she's telling the truth about her role nobody would be able to target her with a stun? Unless she somehow did it to herself? Curious. Rasei's votes kinda bother me, too; she moved her vote off of Gerry because he didn't have a chance to talk yet, and while I don't really have any issue with that--it being one of the reasons I didn't want to vote for Gerry, even--it's odd that she didn't try to get someone else lynched or push people to move their votes or no lynch if that's really what she wanted.

There's not much to be determined from the vote logs about the other stun targets, unfortunately. Lucas and deo both voted for Gerry so that they wouldn't die, which is super reasonable despite both of their votes coming in at times that look a little weird to me. Tiki being overexcited about his role is basically par for the course, so I'm not inclined to go after him, at least yet. Kiyoko I'd consider voting for, and I was gonna drop an activity vote, but since I started writing this post that's been cleared up at least temporarily...

I was picking up vibes from Lucas on d1, but not so much today... I'm really not sure where to place my vote for this phase.

high seraph

high seraph

@ Dylan and whatever other ppl that are oddly assuming that the feast was a roleblock on me: you don't know that, unless you do, which is hella sketchy. The only information to come up about the feast so far is that A) it happened to me, and B) it prevented Tiki's action on me (whatever that was) from taking place.

Also how the heck can being stunned on N1 even be interpreted as valid grounds to establish anyone's alignment???? that's just... rly flawed reasoning. It would be different if N1 was yet another NK-less phase, but that wasn't the case, was it?

Drandahl wrote:As of right now, I'd be fine with a vote on Lucas, Rasei, Aeiou, Kiyo (for voting pattern reasons), or maybe Sammiya.

Dylan, could you elaborate on why you think Kiyo's voting patterns are suspicious?? I have my own reasons for suspecting Kiyo at this point, but none of them are related to her voting patterns, so I'm mostly just curious about what's on your mind.

katze wrote:Well i got to thinking, honestly... What if there was a power that basically bussed people and if it was interrupted, it stunned the people? That's what I meant.

if........... a bus is interrupted......... it simply won't bus????????? I MEAN SURE something like that could happen, but that's rly stretching the rules of the game of Mafia by a lot, and, should we do that? idk, this game seems kinda weird, but I suppose it's still a pretty regular mafia game after all

I'm gonna vote: Five for now, and that's basically because there's not long before phase end (I think?) and Aeiou might be onto something.

Also because I feel like anyone who's pushing for even more discussion about the N0 stun targets possibly being mafia is looking really sketch in my book right now -- that includes Five, drandahl, and, to a lesser extent, Blaire. My reasoning for this is that there was already so much discussion on it on D1, that I think mafia's plan moving forward would be to NK someone who hadn't been stunned on N0 (hm, say, eleni?) and hope that town would stay focused on those players during D2 as well. And then, with a little bit of luck, they could get another townie lynched as long as they coordinated well enough to keep the mafia-that-probably-exists-among-the-stunned-players away from the spotlight.

Five

Five

This phase is really super slow. I mean, I know I couldn't post for most of the day, but like... where is everyone.

I'm going to vote: Sammiya in the interests of lynching a) someone and b) not me. Not that I'd be the worst lynch target, I guess, but I'd really rather not be lynched regardless.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, i was leaning Sammie anyway (see my last post). So, with how things have gone since then...Vote: Sammiya

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

idk, like there was discussion on d1 yeah, but i dont think any of it got anywhere??? im more like, anyone who /isnt/ going to back to talk about it a little more is makin me side eye them so ;0

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

hey guys I am backreading-- long day at work! will vote/post asap <3

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 38 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum