Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 37 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 57]

Aeiou

Aeiou

I think Sammiya wasnt sure if she was allowed letting us know her words but since Dran just did then I might as well!
I got "from the list..."

Edit: What an awful pagetop
End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 18 Tumblr_ojod5k5U0B1qg78wpo1_540

And I think the rules just state direct quotes?? Well... hopefully it was ok to do so haha

Last edited by Aeiou on Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

drandahl

drandahl

Yeah, I read her post just after posting...didn't even think about whether it's okay to do or not.

EDIT: I can't stop watching that gif.

Aeiou

Aeiou

I guess we can compare rollover texts

Blaire came back to life in both day rollovers so I assume that will be a pattern
d1 we had 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'
d2 we get... a cannibal feast??
d1 and d2 one of us gets leftovers
d1 we have four stuns vs d2 three stuns
d2 also has a jail and a roleblock

I know a little bit about last nights stuns but Im still on the fence about how much I want to say? Theres always that sticky area of more information is great for town but also helps mafia and could also out town power roles

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

so

Leftover Label:
"For your role..."
"From this list..."
and whatever sammi's says?

am i getting this right? as someone with a heavy interest in leftovers, i am so invested in this

drandahl

drandahl

Well, also whatever Ezz's says too, assuming the first owners of the leftover get the same kind of info.

ezzelin

ezzelin

The label was the same while the leftovers were still with me.

Aeiou

Aeiou

Ah maybe Sammi's will be the same as Dran's then. Which isnt too terribly helpful yet but maybe it will be eventually

drandahl

drandahl

Hmm..

Well for now, vote: Sammiya, based on the negative flavor I got in my message last night. Sammiya also wasn't among those who were stunned/roleblocked/jailed last night (I probably will not be voting any of those players today).

I'm heading to bed. Will check thread in the morning.

Five

Five

Luxaria wrote:Mr. Alice is... alive???
high seraph was feasted upon by five players.
drandahl was stunned.
deo was stunned.
Kiyoko was jailed.
ezzelin was roleblocked.
Five was stunned.
ezzelin grabbed some half-eaten leftovers out of the fridge.
eleni was killed. She was Melba. She was town.
Nine actions/effects in rollover. Whew. So, again, that's a whole lot of stuns, but it's a little different with one less stun and a jail and a roleblock. What's the difference between a stun and a roleblock? Maybe stuns only prevent active actions, but roleblocks also suppress passive effects of roles? I dunno if Luxaria can answer that or not. It looks like we probably have three stunners? At least? That's still a lot of nightly stuns. Maybe we had four, and Gerry was a stunner. What do you think of that, Zach?

I assure you that the statement "high seraph was feasted upon by five" is a falsehood. I think. Sometimes I get hungry late at night and I don't always remember getting up to make a sandwich in the morning. But as far as I'm aware, I didn't eat a Lucas sandwich. Blaire can't seem to decide whether she'd like to be alive or dead, which I can sympathize with. Personally, I don't know a damn thing about the leftovers, and haven't been following the conversation surrounding that item. Maybe I'll backread about it.

Has anyone made timestamped vote logs from day 1, yet? If nobody's done them by tomorrow I'll make them.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

look man life is hard

a man needs his rest

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Aeiou wrote:Hmm I thought Tiki was hinting at neutral though? Which reminds me, didnt Tiki say if he wasnt stunned (which he wasnt) then he'd do a thing??

Mr. Alice wrote:aLSO AGAIN!!! so i'm hoping tiki will tell us soon what the thing he wanted to do was??

Patience, senoritas. I did say my role was a slow one.

And actually...it's going to be even slower now that Lucas had a thing happen to him. :( (He apparently was immune to actions, I'm guessing the "feasting" was the cause of that.)

Aeiou

Aeiou

Is that where you go during the night? a 24hr rest?

E:
Ok I battled a bit over this info because it could potentially hurt town??
Basically someone tried to use a 'role blocking action' on me which I would assume is typically jail or stun and since someone got jailed and got a generic role block then Ill assume someone tried to stun me? Either way it activated my passive which in turn stuns them. So one of the stunned people is actually someone who tried to stun(? or some other role block??) me. I believe stun and town each has one dedicated stun considering how much stunning is happening so I think I maybe have a 50/50 chance of outing mafia stunner?? Unless town had more than one stunner in which case uhh then Im more likely possibly outing town stunner? Which sucks and Im sorry

So anyway, the stunned players are dran, deo, five. Deo was stunned the previous night so I dont think he is a stunner. Which leaves yet another 50/50 between Dran and Five. So yeah I think either Dran or Five is a stunner but hopefully not town stunner omg sorry. I mean I still have no idea which of you it was.

The only other info I have is, Katze acted. No idea what kind of action haha so not really helpful? Unless it is. But I dont really know on my own. No idea on who or what it was considering there were obviously quite a few actions. Who knows, eating a person might even count as an action.

And now I feel like I should vote between dran and five but also I might just be hurting my own team by outing a stunner?
I dont even know if the odds are against me or for me or completely even.
But maybe for now vote: Five and not just for the above but also for not being as aggressive spec as you tend to be. Although I know you said you wanted to kind of stop because then it made it an easier scum tell so Im sorry if youre trying to attempt that lmao

Also Ill be on in like 8 hrs for just a bit before work and then I'll probably be getting off work right as rollover is happening ;0;

Rasei

Rasei

We should have someone recon Kiyoko tonight because she is still alive. Also my internet is down at my house so I most likely will not be home.

Rasei

Rasei

vote:no lynch just in casei cannot get internet working. Need to hiurry because I'm late to work now.

high seraph

high seraph

Luxaria wrote:high seraph was feasted upon by five players.

thats

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 18 Kinky10

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 18 Latest?cb=20120728222400 End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 18 Latest?cb=20100401194552

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 37 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum