Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 37 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 57]

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

SCREAMS ELENI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Aeiou

Aeiou

vote: ezzelin ???

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

SCREAMS ELENI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luxaria

Luxaria

[End of the World As We Know It]
D A Y T W O

Intermission

Aeiou has taken the half-eaten leftovers from ezzelin.

Last edited by Luxaria on Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

THIS ANGRY RESURRECTION IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY [REDACTED]

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

can i also scream eleni

Aeiou

Aeiou

I guess Eleni's note was true :< or uh I guess it came from her
Hopefully that's not why they killed her ;0;

Theres so many stuns and so much going on with this rollover I dont even know where to start ahhh
wtf
who ate lucas

ALSO
Dran when you stole the leftovers did you read the label?? HAS ANYONE READ THE LABEL

ezzelin

ezzelin

M E L B A NO OMG THIS IS NOT OKAY ;;;;;;;;;;

also whoever roleblocked me should probably look at my posts more closely.

vote: no lynch

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

@aeiou: so i'm guessing that there's more to the leftovers than it seemed??? FUDCKING SATAN LEFTOVERS IS THAT'S WHATS GOING ON

ALSO HOLY SHIT LUCAS???? ARE YOU OK???? FEASTED ON BY FIVE PLAYERS HOLY FUCK

there's

a lot of mentions of food going on which makes me suspicious like ???? are they all connected somehow? do any of them have to do with me?? is illuminati confirmed???? why my waifu diefu

katze

katze

oh my god what if lucas is THE LEFTOVERS

Aeiou

Aeiou

Yeah Im a little ?? on Dran not mentioning anything about the message you get when you get leftovers unless mine has more info. No info really on what it does, or if it is about what it does its fragmented. Which makes me wonder if each person who gets leftovers gets a new piece of the puzzle.

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I feel like it is safe to think that ezzelin is the neutral. So we'd best leave her alone if that is indeed the case.

There's a awful lot of ways to block roles though. So many stuns again. And deo was hit twice in a row. Someone REALLY seems for him to not be able to act.

When I got the leftovers there was a bit of it. It was three words, and it seemed to be the start of talking about someone's role. I thought it was just flavor text so I didn't bring it up. (And I'm not sure if I can share the exact wording or not at the moment.) It did also note that the note was too odd to read it further for me.

..And I'm mildly alarmed at the possibility of having eaten part of Lucas if he's the leftovers. I didn't act on him at all, but being one of the people that got the leftovers...

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Aeiou

Aeiou

Hmm I thought Tiki was hinting at neutral though? Which reminds me, didnt Tiki say if he wasnt stunned (which he wasnt) then he'd do a thing??

I think you can say the word but if you want to clarify with Lux on it and then get back to us that's fine. Then I can say what I got but yeah it was three words and it seems like the middle of a sentence to me.

Also Lucas was just eaten so I think your leftovers were safe. Unsure on these ones though and at least you didnt eat them

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

fUCK!!!!

but like

leftovers were on the N0 rollover and i don't think there was mentioned of someone being eaten by 5 entire people like jesus christ what kind of satan game is this (i love this game)

also @aeiou--are you able to mention what's on the leftovers message/label? i don't think you've actually said anything concrete about it yet

aLSO AGAIN!!! so i'm hoping tiki will tell us soon what the thing he wanted to do was??

edit: i mean, rollover didn't say that lucas was completely eaten, so it's pretty possible that like 3 of you just became freshly turned cannibals (welcome to the team i guess?? you should be getting some things in the mail in 2-3 weeks)

so on top of you guys and the 5 mentioned in rollover, that's....a lot of cannibals. this is a cannibal game. i can't believe lux made a cannibal game before i did i'm a little ashamed but also kind of not surprised either.

drandahl

drandahl

Re: Leftovers

The label on the container the leftovers were in said "For your role..." and then some characters I apparently couldn't decipher.

Tonight, I got a message about Sammiya. As far as I can tell, the leftovers give some kind of flavor, but I'm not sure if it's alignment or role-related or activity-related.

Otherwise...

N0: Maybe Lucas was eaten once, but we don't know who?
D1: Lucas was eaten by Sammiya, then by me?
N1: Maybe Lucas was eaten once, but we don't know who?

Yeah, this is still only four people. @Lucas, does any of this feel expected?

Last edited by drandahl on Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 37 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum