Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Round 21: Baccano Mafia (Night 0)

+3
Rasei
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

31Round 21: Baccano Mafia (Night 0) - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 21: Baccano Mafia (Night 0) Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:38 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

hello, I am here!

so uh, I did get my role pm and five is telling the truth, however.

I am town.

sooo.............................. I have no idea whats going on. good call on murdering lucas I guess?

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

32Round 21: Baccano Mafia (Night 0) - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 21: Baccano Mafia (Night 0) Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:05 pm

Five

Five

If you're town, and I'm town, then who's driving the mafia?

Anyway, whether we're both town or one of us is mafia, we're both dying tonight. I've seen to that. And if I didn't and we ARE both town, the mafia was gonna do it anyway.

Also if we are somehow both town then assuming both NKs are successful we would only have a one in six chance for us to even get the two day phases we would need to lynch both of the mafia.

So, uh.

Hm.

At this point either Ninfia is mafia or Ninfia isn't mafia.

If Ninfia's mafia I just shoot Ninfia in the face, boom, game over, we win.

If Ninfia ISN'T mafia, one of the two of us will be the NK target, 1:1 ratio in the morning, town loses. The only way to win would be for me to shoot the real mafia in the face overnight and win with 1:0.

But then, if I shoot someone else in the face and Ninfia IS mafia, I have to hope that we end up shooting the same person, at which point we can actually lynch Ninfia and win...

Ninfia bb what's your role power? You can tell me in the QT instead if you'd rather :*

33Round 21: Baccano Mafia (Night 0) - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 21: Baccano Mafia (Night 0) Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:23 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I don't have a role power. I guess it doesn't really matter now but I'm literally JUST a town lover. The biggest defense I have is that if I was mafia, even if I didn't get a role pm, wouldn't my fellow maf have contacted me and asked me to comment?

I guess that's meta and kinda breaking the game but, well.

34Round 21: Baccano Mafia (Night 0) - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 21: Baccano Mafia (Night 0) Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:27 pm

Rasei

Rasei

If Five and Ninfia are both town then it has to be Lux that is mafia. I have a role reason to believe that Ninfia didn't use her role last night. I could be wrong, and Five being a good actor.

35Round 21: Baccano Mafia (Night 0) - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 21: Baccano Mafia (Night 0) Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:53 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Okay. Five if you are truly town shoot Lux with your gun. I really, really think Lux is the other mafia. I'm using my ability on her tonight, which I hope works.

Last edited by Rasei on Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

36Round 21: Baccano Mafia (Night 0) - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 21: Baccano Mafia (Night 0) Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:54 pm

Five

Five

Why do you believe Ninfia?

37Round 21: Baccano Mafia (Night 0) - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 21: Baccano Mafia (Night 0) Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:56 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm a roleblocker. I can spend the night with someone laughing and make them not able to9 use their role. I need to sleep. I should play maifa if im having 13 hour work days.

I totally could be wrong. But if you two are who I think you are then it wouldn't make sense.

38Round 21: Baccano Mafia (Night 0) - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 21: Baccano Mafia (Night 0) Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:16 pm

Five

Five

We're probably not who you think we are. It's not that obvious.

39Round 21: Baccano Mafia (Night 0) - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 21: Baccano Mafia (Night 0) Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:25 am

Rasei

Rasei

Im going to use my role on Lux. I will try to check in later but im syppose to work 9am-10pm

40Round 21: Baccano Mafia (Night 0) - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 21: Baccano Mafia (Night 0) Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:20 am

Five

Five

Wait.

Use it on Ninfia.

41Round 21: Baccano Mafia (Night 0) - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 21: Baccano Mafia (Night 0) Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:01 pm

Five

Five

When is rollover?

42Round 21: Baccano Mafia (Night 0) - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 21: Baccano Mafia (Night 0) Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:02 pm

* Baccano Girl Jeanne *

Luxaria has been killed, they were mafia. Town has won

Sorry for the bad game and all that.

43Round 21: Baccano Mafia (Night 0) - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 21: Baccano Mafia (Night 0) Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:15 pm

Five

Five

HEH.

HEH HEH HEH.

OOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHA.

I'VE DONE IT. I WON. I KILLED THEM ALL.

44Round 21: Baccano Mafia (Night 0) - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 21: Baccano Mafia (Night 0) Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:13 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

oh shit

45Round 21: Baccano Mafia (Night 0) - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 21: Baccano Mafia (Night 0) Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:24 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Oh uh, didn't realize this game had ended.

Can I get a role/action list for the sake of achievements, please?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum