Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN!

+11
Tinylightsflash
high seraph
drandahl
Mr. Alice
eleni
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ninfia
Five
Mr. Gerbear
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 29]

106Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 8 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:12 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 8 FLKr3AK

Tinylightsflash - No vote
Kiyoko - Sammiya drandahl
Luxaria - No vote
katze - No vote
drandahl - No Lynch Cure
Rasei - No Lynch
Ninfia - No Lynch
Five - drandahl
Cure - No Lynch
Tiki The Troll - drandahl

---

No Lynch - III
drandahl - III
Cure - I
No vote - III

107Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 8 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:22 pm

Cure

Cure

Tiki The Troll wrote:Wow, last hour of work was balls. Thought I'd have more time for this.

Anyway, I'd rather get a lynch out of D1 than a no lynch. The Cure No Lynch vote is...odd. Anyway, fuck it.

Vote: Drandahl by default, since he's apparently the only lynch option at this point.

I'm not sure why that's odd, I no lynch all the time and am not one of the people who advocates against it.

I can switch my vote to Drandahl if you'd like though, I just don't have any actual reason to want to vote him specifically other than he voted for me (which I don't really feel is enough*). He very very frequently votes for me D1, and I've always been town when he's done so so his vote isn't even scummy to me because he's done it when he's both town and mafia.

We also don't have much info today other than Lux Didn't Send the NK and There Are Two Stunners. I completely missed N0 because I was a dunce, and this isn't a very big game at all, so I am absolutely okay with trying to conserve our numbers rather than just lynching someone Just To Lynch Someone.

*though Five did raise a good point that it's weird to vote someone for holding onto their vote rather than no voting. especially when you point out how the voting situation is weird WHILE you're voting for them.

108Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 8 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:29 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Phase end!

no more spec but do feel free to enjoy the ambiance of our donut shop uwu

109Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 8 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:30 pm

Cure

Cure

... i THOUGHT THE PH A SE ENDed AT 8

110Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 8 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:32 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

The next phase begins at 8! There's a 30 minute window of suspense so we can properly write and format rollover.

111Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 8 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:32 pm

Cure

Cure

Mr. Gerbear wrote:

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 8 XwTcrDI

SCHEDULE
Shifts end at 7:30 p.m. PDT. Votes/actions sent after that will be forfeit.
New shifts begin at 8:00 p.m. PDT

APPARENTLY I SHOULD READ THE FIRST POST

112Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 8 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:39 pm

drandahl

drandahl

"... i THOUGHT THE PH A SE ENDed AT 8"

Shoot, I thought so also.

113Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 8 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:00 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 8 OO2vAfM

PM SHIFT 1

“Thank you, come again!” Mr. Gerbear said, seeing the last customer out of the store. It was a rather busy day, but the evening shift was about to start, so there shouldn’t be that many more customers coming in.

He peeked into the bakery’s display case, to make sure everything was there, just in case.

Nothing was amiss. Every donut and bagel was right where each should be.

Nobody was tossed out.

AM Shift 2 will begin at 8:00 PM PDT on 10/22!
Please send in your actions before 7:30 PM PDT!
Send all actions and questions to Mr. Gerbear please!

7D:1N:3B

114Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 8 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:13 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Behold the anticlimax.

115Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 8 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:23 pm

katze

katze

*Perks eyebrow at lux*

did i miss something?

116Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 8 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:37 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Oh, nothing, you just kept saying "poor lux" after I whined, so I thought we had something special.

Hmmm. Kiyo, I am curious about a thing. Without seeing results both private and public from the next rollover, which player(s) would you be most inclined to vote for on D2? I guess anyone can answer that if they wish.

117Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 8 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:02 am

katze

katze

yES BUT DID I MISS SOMETHING FOR U TO THINK WE DID NOT?

118Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 8 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:26 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Luxaria wrote:I want katze to come back and continue lamenting over how much my life sucks.
it does suck, for the record, so I need this
katze please
:c

6 minutes later

katzet wrote:as a heads up, i'm going to the state fair tonight and probably won't be back for rollover so i'll go ahead and cast my vote now as

the big cold shoulder
it's okay I am used to it
really

119Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 8 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:59 am

Five

Five

It's okay Luxxxie I'm still here at least.

Also very disappointed at the results of these phase. Confused about a couple of things last phase and I have a couple questions, but I'll sit on those until the day phase when spec is more appropriate.

120Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 8 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:19 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Luxaria wrote:Hmmm. Kiyo, I am curious about a thing. Without seeing results both private and public from the next rollover, which player(s) would you be most inclined to vote for on D2? I guess anyone can answer that if they wish.

ngl I haven't been super paying attention to behavior in this game but the drandahl vs. no lynch thing is interesting to me. Chances are Dylan is town/neutral and we'll get no info out of that vote tally but if he's maf, it'll be interesting to see who tied the votes and when.

Also I'm down to pressurevote katze for being so noncommittal all the time.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum