Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN!

+11
Tinylightsflash
high seraph
drandahl
Mr. Alice
eleni
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ninfia
Five
Mr. Gerbear
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 29]

121Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 9 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:53 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Until further notice, please direct all communication about the game to me. This includes all questions and actions, etc. Mr. Alice will be unavailable to respond for the time being. If you need my immediate attention, PM me here, DM me on Twitter (@mr_gerbear), on Steam (Mr. Gerbear) or add me on Skype (mrgerbear). But even for non-urgent queries, I'll probably respond within the hour if I'm not asleep lol. Thank you. :)

122Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 9 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:31 pm

Five

Five

For what it's worth, timestamped vote log:

CDT (Phase End 21:30)

06:10 - Tinylightsflash no votes
11:03 - Kiyoko vs. Sammiya
16:52 - Kiyoko vs. drandahl
17:09 - Luxaria no votes
17:15 - katze no votes
20:15 - drandahl vs. no lynch
20:25 - Rasei vs. no lynch
20:25 - drandahl vs. Cure
20:31 - Ninfia vs. no lynch
20:44 - Five vs. drandahl
20:47 - Cure vs. no lynch
21:06 - Tiki vs. drandahl

123Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 9 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:54 pm

katze

katze

Luxaria wrote:
Luxaria wrote:I want katze to come back and continue lamenting over how much my life sucks.
it does suck, for the record, so I need this
katze please
:c

6 minutes later

katzet wrote:as a heads up, i'm going to the state fair tonight and probably won't be back for rollover so i'll go ahead and cast my vote now as

the big cold shoulder
it's okay I am used to it
really

o-oh.... I... i'm sorry lux. how could i be so cold to u. i just dunno what 2 say about myself. u deserve so much better than that.

124Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 9 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:59 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

thankyou.
that's all I needed.

125Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 9 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:16 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Less than 15 minutes to get your actions in !

126Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 9 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:30 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

PHASE END!

No more actions! Please standby for rollover in 30 minutes.

127Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 9 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:00 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 9 KDpRCDY

AM SHIFT 2

She was panting hard, but the freezing rain poured down on her as she ran through the night. She almost didn’t feel the icy water on her bare arms; her heart was pounding harder than the rain fell. She sharply turned into a little side-street, almost hidden behind crates that contained who-knows-what. Had she escaped the madman? The alleyway was dark, but it seemed safe; she slumped against the cold brick wall, trying to catch her breath.

Then, in the corner of her eye… the unmistakable glint from a silver knife, catching the light of the full moon. He was here. She screamed.

….

Mr. Gerbear turned the TV off. That was way too much for him, especially as the sun was about to come up and the first customers of the day were expected to come into the shop for their daily donuts. Right on cue, the bell at the front door rang.

“Welcome!”

“Hey, Mr. Gerbear! I’ll have the usual.”

“One Honey Glazed donut coming up!”

Mr. Gerbear looked into the display case. That’s odd. There should’ve been one left… but the tray was empty. That’s odd, it should’ve been-- wait, is that…. Yeah, there it is. Right on the floor, under the display case. Sad. It was a perfectly good donut. But how did it get there? Mr. Gerbear shrugged to himself and popped back up to the customer; he’ll worry about that little mystery later.

“Hm. Looks like I don’t have any right now. Let me go get some from the back! A fresh batch should be ready right about now.”

“Oh, no, it’s ok. Maybe I’ll take a bagel instead. Less sugar, you know?”

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 9 UZpPdcc

Kiyoko was a Honey Glazed Donut

Cure was prevented from acting!
Cure was prevented from acting!

PM Shift 2 will begin at 8:00 PM PDT on 10/23!
Please vote and send in your actions before 7:30 PM PDT!

6D:1N:3B

128Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 9 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:02 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Sorry for the interruption, but I just wanted to say, for the benefit of somelux out there, that I am a straight white male. I don't think I was clear enough before.

129Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 9 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:07 pm

katze

katze

8|||||

wow that was rood

130Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 9 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:08 pm

katze

katze

also i find it very curious that whomever the stunners are, they're either being very lucky with their stuns or there's a double stun thing?

131Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 9 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:09 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

kiyo is dead I'm never eating donuts ever again. I'm inclined to vote for someone who voted no Lynch yesterday since i have nothing else to go on right now but I'm gonna try and be super active today to make up for my inactivity during the game so far.

132Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 9 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:14 pm

Cure

Cure

rip kiyonkonut and why stun me tho

i feel like i know who at least one of the stunners is and thus would be willing to vote for them given the 50/50 chance of them being mafia.

133Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 9 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:19 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 9 PpBp3dN

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

134Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 9 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:21 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

yes there are 6 left :)

135Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 9 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:25 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

there must always be donuts, Kiyo
also why is cooper so cute tbh I will admit to this
I also don't want you to be gone, how can I bring you back
:(

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum