Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vanilla! 2: Revenge of the Chocolate - VANILLA WIN

+6
Five
Mr. Alice
Mr. Gerbear
katze
Kiyoko
Tiki The Troll
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

did you know that in the game you can turn on and adjust the amount of jiggle physics
yes it is a 2d game

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Mr. Alice wrote:did you know that in the game you can turn on and adjust the amount of jiggle physics
yes it is a 2d game

Immortalizing this pagetop.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

p L EASE DO N'T

katze

katze

God dammit. I acted on Lukas last night but he was jailed... I didn't jail him, though. Holy shit this is bad...

Rasei

Rasei

Ummmmm:

TIKI wrote:V:1 C:1

That isn't the real count right?

vote:Katzer for now

katze

katze

vote: rasei

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Rasei is basically confirmed town

katze water u doin

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

katze

katze

B(

8(

i don't know.

unvote: rasei

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Rasei wrote:Ummmmm:

TIKI wrote:V:1 C:1

That isn't the real count right?

vote:Katzer for now

The Toast is dumb and has fixed the thing.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

fwiw, I'm feeling the katagi vote. I think katagi is jailer.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

high seraph

high seraph

vote: katagis

let's win this game 8^)

Rasei

Rasei

People we need words! Lots of words

katze

katze

okay i'll... vote: katagi and if she flips town, i'm side eying kiyo really hard.

high seraph

high seraph

Katze wrote:i'm side eying kiyo really hard.

why tho :-|

Even though Five flipped as the Virgin, there was still a NK in the phase following her lynch, so we have absolutely no reason to believe her flip was legit. Furthermore, she was openly lying to the thread and didn't even try to offer a good excuse, which would have been enough for me to doubt whatever showed up after she died anyway. I really don't know why and how Kiyo could fakeclaim Virgin under such circumstances, and tbh we're only able to know with 99% certainty that Five's flip was incorrect because Kiyo stepped up and explained what happened.

At any rate, the fact that mafia decided to straight up kill Blaire after Five's lynch should be enough indication that I was right, and the mafia didn't feel like there was a point in keeping Blaire alive as a "possible mislynch candidate".

Furthermore, what kind of town jailer would target me, after leading the D1 lynch? Their choice of target only further indicates that the jailer is mafia tbh (barring redirection shenanigans, I guess?). Considering Kiyoko, Rasei and myself are the only players who absolutely can't be the jailer at this point, it's safe to assume that neither of us are the mafia.

tbh if I wasn't kinda confident in katagi being mafia, I'd change my vote onto you, Katze, since you've been sounding rly sketchy u kno....... 8^y

Rasei wrote:People we need words! Lots of words

wrods wors owrds words wrosd s wrods words words worods wors words worsd words wordds worrstw wodst wordsw orwods words words wordsw ords words wrosd words weorsd wors owrds words wrosd s wrods words words worods wors words worsd words wordds worrstw wodst wordsw orwods words words wordsw ords words wrosd words weorsd wors owrds words wrosd s wrods words words worods wors words worsd words wordds worrstw wodst wordsw orwods words words wordsw ords words wrosd words weorsd wors owrds words wrosd s wrods words words worods wors words worsd words wordds worrstw wodst wordsw orwods words words wordsw ords words wrosd words weorsd wors owrds words wrosd s wrods words words worods wors words worsd words wordds worrstw wodst wordsw orwods words words wordsw ords words wrosd words weorsd

katze

katze

I mean, i can't really say much because I've been gone from this game a lot. Mainly because of family issues and the hurricane scare. It's kept me from actually sending in my power.

All I can say is that i sent in an action last night on you, but it didn't work because you were jailed. A lot of heavy speculation on ME has appeared for no good reason except for the fact that I was absent. I haven't done anything to warrant me suspicious besides that. My honest reason for voting on rasei earlier was because she put a vote on me. I just do that to cancel the vote out, though it doesn't really matter.

Please don't lynch me. I'm not mafia and my power is really useful to town when I actually get the chance to use it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum