Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vanilla! 2: Revenge of the Chocolate - VANILLA WIN

+6
Five
Mr. Alice
Mr. Gerbear
katze
Kiyoko
Tiki The Troll
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

katze

katze

I'm just gonna.... vote: no vote:

Luxaria

Luxaria

~ VANILLA ! OF THE EVENING TALLY ~
~~ )# ~~~ ~ ~!@# ~
|
|
|
|
~~~|

HiGH SeRApH wantssummadat FiVe
KIyoKo wantssummadat fivE
KaTAGi wantssummadat FiVE
kaTZe wantssummadat nUffINK

|
|

fIVE ~ YUM YUM YUM

katagi

katagi

yum yum yum

ther are 8 of us and only 4 votes

yall understand that if you dont vote youll lose your frickin power right

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

katagi wrote:yum yum yum

ther are 8 of us and only 4 votes

yall understand that if you dont vote youll lose your frickin power right

The dog speaks truth.

Bark.

high seraph

high seraph

Kiyoko wrote:That said, I feel that it was pretty obvious that Lucas was claiming watcher and if Five did send the NK on Gerry I feel like Five would know they'd been seen and would try to hint doctor/cop or something like that. I'd be down to switch this to Blaire though.

This is true, I honestly didn't expect Five would just shrug me off with a one liner and disappear forever.

The only thing that sets Blaire apart from me is the fact that she publicly asked the toast for clarification about the action priorities, which she would probably have preferred to do privately if she were mafia. It's a shitty argument, I know, specially considering how mafia has adopted a "let's ask things to the host to look town" sort of strategy in the past, but I don't feel like that's the case here.

Moving on to a different subject, I think it's safe to assume that the jailer is mafia based on the fact that the stunner (Gerry) was town, right? I mean, it's not very likely that the town would have two roleblocking roles in such a small game, right?? This... pretty much automatically clears Kiyo and Rasei as town. If you believe me (and you should), then both Five and Blaire and myself can't be the jailer either.

This means the jailer is either katagi or Katze. I'm not sure if I believe Katze's claim that she forgot to act on N0, but it's possible. If it's true, then katagi is the jailer and also the second chocolate.

unrelated but i wish i had enlisted luxxxie to vote tally in distroction... its so pretty

Five

Five

Vote: Seven because seven ate nine.

I love you all. You won't miss me. This is the only way I can help.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Yo, shut up y'all, phase is over.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Make me.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

STORY TIME!

The votes were in. this time the Vanilla masses would not be denied, they would not fall like a bunch of uncoordinated dingbats. They would still be dingbats, but they would do something right at least!

Well, theoretically, anyway.

On that note they tuned toward the numbered one. On the surface she was as white and pure, in a strictly non-racial way as possible. But could they be trusted? NAY, did the good folk of Vanilla Town decry (well, enough of them anyway), and they sought to toss her out.

But she begged, she pleaded...three minutes, three minutes was all she needed! But alas, were she to get those three minutes...

But alas, were she to get those three minutes...well, then she wouldn't have a role, and that goes against what the Toast said, so, y'know. What'cha gonna do?

Vanilla! 2: Revenge of the Chocolate - VANILLA WIN - Page 5 Vanilla-ice-cream_9
Five was lynched! She was Vanilla Bean. She was a Vigin.
Rasei failed to vote and has lost her role power until the next night phase! For shame...

V:4 C:2

katagi

katagi

oh :|c

vigin lmao hugs tiki

katagi

katagi

OK u nless there's somthing weird going on with the game (?!) then there must be some obfuscation or something because virgin wouldn't have a reason to visit anyone, right?

unless lucas is not actually watching ppl

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Wait.

Five flipped my role.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

katagi

katagi

"oh"

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

[10:15:52 PM] Kiyo / 7♦: ...is the spelling of "Vigin" in rollover intentional
[10:16:39 PM] Tiki The Troll: ...No, but it stays because now that I see it, it makes me laugh.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Okay I got host clarification.

If a virgin is lynched, rollover will say something along the lines of "there will be no NK tonight."

Meaning Five is not an actual virgin and Lucas is town. If there's no NK you're welcome to lynch me anyway, since my being lynched will prevent a NK the following night.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum